The Ingham Family #262 The Ingham residence, Pedalo of the Caravan speaking. 📞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Isla desperate for the toilet and all dumb and dumber can focus on is showering golden boy with attention for being quiet during the drive, the poor girl asks to go inside and they totally ignore her 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Breathing a sigh of relief in Lincolnshire. The air is suddenly fresher 🤣
I’m in Devon! So glad they have passed through! However Cornwall is gorgeous too and they made it look like crap last time! I’m only a county away and I can almost smell the greasy hair/ athletes foot feet aroma that has probably lingered as they’ve passed through! Windows open and Christmas glade air freshener on double time for now

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I loved Cornwall at any time of year. I spent Christmas Eve on Porthcurno beach because to me (as a northerner) it was quite warm!
I wouldn’t take kids out of season though, unless they’re gonna do attractions like Eden (which they’re probably)

Reactions: 12
Imagine opening the door into a very average looking, grey furniture 3 bed house and screaming about how CUTE it is. Absolute weirdos.

Reactions: 20
I bet they've gone away to distract from everything Christmassy the chuldrun are missing out on due to not being at school or having any friends. All the carol services, nativities, Christmas jumper day, handing out cards at school, Christmas lights switch on, going out with friends, parties etc.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Imagine opening the door into a very average looking, grey furniture 3 bed house and screaming about how CUTE it is. Absolute weirdos.
To be fair, it seems cosy and homely which is a massive contrast to their house

• Haha
What a pair of skanks. Look at us, look at how much money we spend 😂
We don’t care Clampetts, most normal people don’t feel the need to announce how much they’ve spent on fuel or on toll roads (that they might choose to travel on)

That kitchen is better than the one in mingham mansion

Wonder what time they actually left, as Prinny had the groomers at 8am?
Looked like they still had stuff to pack, noticed the clothes on the table from the night before were still there! Just seem really unorganised 😏
Looks like Chris is gonna be in the bedroom at the top of the house!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Why the hell have they gone to Cornwall? I don’t understand their motivation at all! Most of us want to stay in our cosy homes in Winter, but I guess they’re not normal. I bet they’ll just do what they do at home, so what is the flipping point?!

Last time they went to Cornwall, Creepster went off on his own for the day "skating". I am guessing that he has dragged his wife and chuldrun all the way down to Cornwall in December so that he can have an opportunity to meet up privately with one of his Chaifam..

Having a van with a double bed in must be so convenient for him..... 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Why the hell have they gone to Cornwall? I don’t understand their motivation at all! Most of us want to stay in our cosy homes in Winter, but I guess they’re not normal. I bet they’ll just do what they do at home, so what is the flipping point?!
Due to the cost of living crisis. I think going on holiday while many don’t have the luxury is extremely insulting, and just continues to tell us how entitled they think they are. I don’t think there will be anything special going on in Cornwall this year. Most be people will want to be at home with their families and enjoy a second year with no real covid restrictions. I sense some vlogs were they are the only ones in places coming soon.

Reactions: 22
I hope they've either left all the Christmas lights and the underfloor heating on or they haven't and their pipes freeze.

• Haha
Yikes. I love that the only things that remains the same on both pictures are the slugs above her eyes. One of her eyes is bigger than the other, but they're both very sunken. Her face is puffy and swollen, and her skin looks so dehydrated. Whoever edited that thumbnail did an excellent job of making his wife look mildly palatable 🤣

Everybody has flaws. But this woman, who often spouts off about loving ourselves no matter how we look, is so hypocritical with her filters, and editing of features, and lying about clothes sizes. If the oldest does have an eating disorder, then it really is no wonder.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.