The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't mind the decorations that are initials, but I've never seen anyone use them to spell out their surname like that before. They really think they're something special don't they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does this woman ever not go out shopping.

That kids bruises all over her face are a HUGE red flag and would trigger safeguarding at a nursery. Someone I know had a toddler with a small bruise on their leg or bum or something where they had fallen over and when picking them up was questioned about it so several on the face would definitely be flagged
twice now my daughter who is the same age as Izzy has been extensively questioned by a few teachers at schoo/6th form if she is ok and if she is self harming because of marks on her. The marks come from the cats. One clawed at her face and then we had to bath one and it sunk it’s teeth and claws into her wrist of all places.

and that’s the way it should be. I actually have no issue with the school doing this because it’s means they are following their safeguarding procedures.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
State of it 🤢
One b*tch needs a jolly good scrub (cough lazy) ,the other desperately needs some real tlc (Prinny_),poor little mite looks thoroughly neglected.Shame on them all (even Isabella and Esme are capable of caring for her ,or taking her to be groomed.:(

View attachment 1755964
This is so disgusting and infuriating. All of the money that cow spends on crap every single day, and they can't take care of their dog's needs? I bet it is covered in matting, which is extremely uncomfortable for dogs. I have a pair of rescue shih tzus, and they were in horrific shape when i got them. One of them has severe anxiety when it comes to being groomed, so i ended up getting clippers, good scissors, and a high velocity dryer, and started grooming them myself. For two dogs, from haircut to bathing and drying, it takes about 3 hours. That's it. If they can't be bothered to take care of the dog's basic needs, and can't afford to get her professionally groomed, then they should rehome her. She looks terrible.
Is there something wrong with her left eye? Poor Prinny ,i don`t think i`ve ever seen her in such a state.Awful people.:(
Well done you for being so gentle and persevering with your two_Our last cat was very nervy ,but would lay on your lap or like a baby ,across your body and sleep.It just takes a little patience and lots of tender loving care.xx Something these two vile creatures are sadly lacking in.She needs to be rehomed ,without a doubt.:(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
In my experience of working with children, regression is usually a sign of emotional abuse. Some kids turn to dummies at 9 or 10 and start to play with toys designed for much younger children. Its a part of their development that they’ve missed out on so they go backwards for a while. They grow out of it again but it’s a pretty big “tell”.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I grew up with two Bichons they weep from their eyes alot and can buy solutions to clear the stains away with a cotton bud or better still if groomed regular it also stops it. Just before my mom passed with cancer my mom was in hospital alot and missed a couple of regular grooms and when she did get round to it the groomer passive aggressive told my mom off Evan tho she was sorry after she learned why. Ingham's have no excuse apart from leaving her to travel and no I don't thinks it's Jane and Steve's job either.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't mind the decorations that are initials, but I've never seen anyone use them to spell out their surname like that before. They really think they're something special don't they 😂
Haha yeh they do we had a family of thieves where my parents lived years ago and it wasn’t a bad area but yeh they had the same surname as us when people would say are you one of x or are you related to x we’d be like no we are not 😂
I would hide for life if my dad did what creepy did not advertise my name like I was something special but I wouldn’t have to to be fair after my mum was done with him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All these comments sticking up for Jace sticking his hands into Izzy’s present opening as well - even a fan mentioned Mila in a slightly negative way. You can see how heavily influenced the vulnerable people can be over what gets shared on the vlogs and Sarah putting Jace on a pedestal as often as she does.

He’s almost 3.5 years old, definitely old enough to be told no and move away & no excusing it. He does not have to be involved in everything Sarah & perhaps it’s time to let him get upset now and again to understand that’s life.

My kids were being moved and distracted closer to Mila’s age when siblings had presents to open. There was absolutely no effort to deter him from the situation so he is not learning anything at all to begin to understand about letting others open things by themselves & those older ones seem resigned to just letting him get stuck in, taking the excitement away from being able to do it themselves :( Of course Sarah had to throw a comment at Mila when she tried to take something out of the box though 🙄
To me it looks like they all walk on eggs shells with jace he rules them all

Reactions: 18
At 2.42 in tonight's vlog Sarah goes upstairs saying she had left Mila and Jace in Jace's room! She left a three-year old and a baby upstairs alone together with no supervision. And admitted it on a vlog.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
In my experience of working with children, regression is usually a sign of emotional abuse. Some kids turn to dummies at 9 or 10 and start to play with toys designed for much younger children. Its a part of their development that they’ve missed out on so they go backwards for a while. They grow out of it again but it’s a pretty big “tell”.
Couldn’t agree more! Isla has recently tried to act more age appropriate, but after her one day of attention she’s now reverted to toddler behaviour, i like Isla and apart from the baby she’s the only one I find watchable, I think the abuse is emotional neglect and nothing more sinister, but remember a while ago when Sarah said Isla used to sit on the bottom step waiting for them to come back, I personally think isobelle and Esme bully her when nobody is about, it’s really sad she’s the most intelligent and likeable of all of them

Reactions: 19
So my guess is that the bruises are from lack of supervision. Leaving Jace and Mila upstairs alone in Jace's room while you vlog your fireplace downstairs is terrible!

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I think the abuse is emotional neglect and nothing more sinister
Emotional neglect can be absolutely devastating and is on the checklist for reasons for kids to be on the at risk register. It has repercussions far beyond childhood and is best tackled sooner rather than later. Completely agree with everything you say though. She’s a lovely little girl and given the chance she could really thrive

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.