The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At 2.42 in tonight's vlog Sarah goes upstairs saying she had left Mila and Jace in Jace's room! She left a three-year old and a baby upstairs alone together with no supervision. And admitted it on a vlog.
not only with a kid that is known to squeese her and bother her, but neither do they have a gate for the stairs so what if Mila just want's her mommy who is downstairs??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Emotional neglect can be absolutely devastating and is on the checklist for reasons for kids to be on the at risk register. It has repercussions far beyond childhood and is best tackled sooner rather than later. Completely agree with everything you say though. She’s a lovely little girl and given the chance she could really thrive
Totally agree! And she is such a lovely little girl imo she’s the most emotionally neglected as she’s neither a teen or a baby and she’s desperately trying to find her place

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Those great acting skills once again.
I’m sure the thumbnail is supposed to look like she’s cracking up but it just looks like she’s bearing down for a big poo 🚽 💩 🛌 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those great acting skills once again.
I’m sure the thumbnail is supposed to look like she’s cracking up but it just looks like she’s bearing down for a big poo 🚽 💩 🛌 👀
Perish the thought! But I can’t unsee that now and just about to eat dinner! Did give me a chuckle though

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Big saz can’t keep up with her own lies, in a vlog a few weeks ago she said she’s done a book advent every year and in tonight’s vlog she said she hasn’t done one for a few years, wanna make your mind up hun? Copying zoella are we?????

• Wow
Reactions: 30
how long have Prinny had that earinfection now?? So how long did they wait until they put her on antibiotic since she has to be on it for 14 days and have 3 days left.
So did your parents take the girls to Dance Creepy or were you just lying as usual?

Big saz can’t keep up with her own lies, in a vlog a few weeks ago she said she’s done a book advent every year and in tonight’s vlog she said she hasn’t done one for a few years, wanna make your mind up hun? Copying zoella are we?????
I remember seeing them at the old house as they would make a big deal filming it. Not sure about last year

Reactions: 6
Sarah says that she told the girls that they weren't getting an advent calendar and they were fine with that. Doesn't seem to occur to her that that's because they don't want a Stranger Things bracelet or to build a paper Christmas tree or read three copies of The Night Before Christmas (each one's a different story, right?) or eat a Lindt bear that she's hilariously pulled the head off to fit it into the super cute calendars that she likes...

Reactions: 19
sarah this is info for you
Advent starts this Sunday 27th November.
The 4th Sunday before Christmas
Actually I don’t think she knows what Advent is .
Sarah probably thinks it’s special only to her family like Boxing Day

• Haha
Reactions: 26
33 +8 is almost 40 people.
Only reason you decided to do adventcalenders again this year Lazy is because you don't have to do much more vlogging in december. BTW are you aware that Advent already starts this sunday? Not on the 1st of december? Offcourse you put links to everything. Need to get those pennies comming in.
Any others than me hope the kids end up opening the 3 the night before christmas 3 nights in a row?? It must be another story since it did not have thee twas in the beginning.

Reactions: 11
She left a 3 year old to look after a baby? She’s ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
WTF 🤬 who leaves a 3yo and a 1yo in a bedroom with the door shut on there own

Sarah how many advent calendar’s do you need ? FFS you only have 5 children and does Izzy really need one at 17
Sarah why not give some of them advent calendars to kids who’s parents or struggling with the cost of living

Reactions: 26
i am in no way saying sarah is a good person and me defending her isnt me redeeming her, but she and NOBODY should ever feel pressured into having a baby / more children cause of what the other partner wants. It’s disgusting chris wants another baby for his big money family dreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s not droning on & on about bloody advent calendars again, is she 🙄
(American) YARN 🧶🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so 40 pound for the gift thingy madoo, 33 for the wooden one (+ all the chocolate she has bought to go in them)+++++++++++ I cannot remember the rest other than all the books.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
so 40 pound for the gift thingy madoo, 33 for the wooden one (+ all the chocolate she has bought to go in them)+++++++++++ I cannot remember the rest other than all the books.
Thomas trains, Little Dutch for Mila, two papercraft calendars, a Christmas craft one, Isla picked a chocolate Barbie one the other day so everybody else will have to have one of those types of calendar too... Whatever she's going to put in Isabelle's wooden calendar.

There isn't a child on the planet who wouldn't prefer £20 cash.

Reactions: 24
Well, don't know about anyone else, but I lost the will to live listening to her drivel on about the advent calendars! 🥱🥱, is there really any need for it! She was determined to force the chocolate Teddy in the drawers , tells us it's not broken, it clearly broke at the corner 😆😆
Chris tells us Prinny was due at the groomers, but the groomer called to cancel, so she was going the following Monday 🤔
I see he actually admitted he was wearing Sarah's leggings!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.