The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy’s insta story about a dress that is on Isla’s wish list.

That poor girl - you can see it’s very similar to Mila’s little red Robin dress that both parents seem to love dressing her in. How can they not see she’s craving the attention in any way she can do. If that means dressing like a toddler to look like her baby sister in the hope she will get that same attention to how cute she looks she will do :( There are some lovely party dresses out there that would actually suit her a lot more age appropriately without being too grown up - Lazy should be redirecting her to choose one of these instead. She’d be rediculed if she was seen out and about dressed in that & you can see why the views are dropping like they are because they are so out of touch with what similar aged children are into that kids just don’t want to watch any more.
Lazy asking for recommendations for these kind of dresses for older girls. There's a reason they're not easily found. Because nobody that age bloody wears them. First the Peppa Pig advent calendar and now this. Will she have matching pigtail bows too? Frilly socks? duck it, just go all out and put her back in a nappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I dont have an issue with kids dressing how they want but Isla wanting a toddler style dress is odd as hell to me. Its not her usuall style based on what she wears on the vlogs.

Reactions: 29
The thing with services is so much is now online. My local council put their policies online because they got tired of people asking for them, all EXCEPT the ones for disability ‘to prevent fraud’. However, they’ve a policy for safeguarding which means even someone sharing half a brain cell (sarah and Chris) could manipulate the system. A friend was hurt as a child, took in one of her child’s friends who said they were being hurt, let authorities know, authorities who then put the child (primary age) in a room with their abuser and mediator as it was all a ‘misunderstanding’ and rang the police to charge my friend with kidnap! If her abuser had been aware of the cctv outside in the car park they would have got away with it (they assaulted her in the car park). The kidnap charge was dropped and the child is now in care. BUT if they didn’t have such policies online detailing whats needed to prove abuse and warnings about vulnerable people misunderstanding that person wouldn’t have been able to take advantage of that. Yes they reacted swiftly the moment it was caught but that child will never trust an adult again and god help them if they’re ever abused again.

The point is it’s too easy to make things appear otherwise, especially now with such stretched services. BUT that shouldn’t be the case with the Inghams. They film their abuse of the children!!!

In other news I spotted someone with one of their starry backpacks the other day in the wild. In the time I was near to them I heard someone make fun of it and them really go for the person, shouting, yelling, I overheard them screaming they were IFAM Member and their the ideal family, it’s all a conspiracy about Chris and other stuff (I left at this point). I’ve read the comments on various vlogs defending them but have never seen it offline.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Big Saz won't spend a tenner on a traditionUL advent calendar but expects her suspects to spend £50 over her tatty & me blankets even though they are much cheaper elsewhere......................

Reactions: 33
There’s zero chance that he’s a clean freak germaphobe, he’s a scruffy bastard.
Vacuuming the floor is all he ever does and thinks that’s cleaning.
put away the vacuum cleaner. teach the homeschooled children. finish the media wall. finish the dressing room wardrobes. clear the garage .sell the caravan and the tin can. sort the garden. get some equipment to get the children active outdoors. get prinny to a vet asap.
thats just for starters😆

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Vacuuming the floor is all he ever does and thinks that’s cleaning.
put away the vacuum cleaner. teach the homeschooled children. finish the media wall. finish the dressing room wardrobes. clear the garage .sell the caravan and the tin can. sort the garden. get some equipment to get the children active outdoors. get prinny to a vet asap.
thats just for starters😆
The cleaning crap is just a fake modus operandi, he’s quite the opposite in my opinion. Similarly how in the past he regularly claimed to have anxiety around his health, I don’t believe that either. He’s unvaxxed & hasn’t adjusted his behaviour to avoid the virus. It’s all Bull Crap. He’s a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I dont have an issue with kids dressing how they want but Isla wanting a toddler style dress is odd as hell to me. Its not her usuall style based on what she wears on the vlogs.
The outfit yesterday reminded me of BamBam

Reactions: 11
Isla has alway acted younger than her age but Lazy really should discourage her from going so for as to wanting a dress similar to her toddler sister. She's going to make it impossible for Isla to get back into the real world if she doesn't stop favouring the younger children so Isla wants to be like them and making all the children feel like growing up is bad and all they should want is dolls.
Even if Isla did get a special dress, where would she go to wear it? She doesn't go to parties or school discos, it'll just be for twirling round in the background of a vlog.

Lazy wanting Christmas market suggestions. Is she going to drag all 7 of them along to do toddler rides while she buys tat and they all eat more sugar.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Lazy’s insta story about a dress that is on Isla’s wish list.

That poor girl - you can see it’s very similar to Mila’s little red Robin dress that both parents seem to love dressing her in. How can they not see she’s craving the attention in any way she can do. If that means dressing like a toddler to look like her baby sister in the hope she will get that same attention to how cute she looks she will do :( There are some lovely party dresses out there that would actually suit her a lot more age appropriately without being too grown up - Lazy should be redirecting her to choose one of these instead. She’d be rediculed if she was seen out and about dressed in that & you can see why the views are dropping like they are because they are so out of touch with what similar aged children are into that kids just don’t want to watch any more.
For someone who's "set for life" she doesn't half complain about the prices of everything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wtf… the ~special dress~ Isla wants is £40 and Sarah is complaining publicly about it when a Baby Boden dress is easily the same price and she just bought Mila about 3 of them for no real reason.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Lazy asking for recommendations for these kind of dresses for older girls. There's a reason they're not easily found. Because nobody that age bloody wears them. First the Peppa Pig advent calendar and now this. Will she have matching pigtail bows too? Frilly socks? duck it, just go all out and put her back in a nappy.
It’s a deeper problem psychologically the younger siblings often handle a new addition with difficulty but the way Sarah handled it was truly awful.
The thing is dad will often step up if the mother is busy with a newborn especially breastfeeding but he’s a twit and does nothing apart from carry them and talk to them like a demented freak who has sucked on a helium balloon 🎈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does this woman ever not go out shopping.

That kids bruises all over her face are a HUGE red flag and would trigger safeguarding at a nursery. Someone I know had a toddler with a small bruise on their leg or bum or something where they had fallen over and when picking them up was questioned about it so several on the face would definitely be flagged

Reactions: 22
Does this woman ever not go out shopping.

That kids bruises all over her face are a HUGE red flag and would trigger safeguarding at a nursery. Someone I know had a toddler with a small bruise on their leg or bum or something where they had fallen over and when picking them up was questioned about it so several on the face would definitely be flagged
This happened to me. My toddler hit her head on the radiator in 2021 and it left a small bruise on her head. When I dropped her at nursery I had to fill in forms and give a statement on what had happened. I was mortified. Mila is a deffo red flag with the amount of injuries in a short space of time

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.