The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221123-190514_Chrome.jpg

This is so disgusting and infuriating. All of the money that cow spends on crap every single day, and they can't take care of their dog's needs? I bet it is covered in matting, which is extremely uncomfortable for dogs. I have a pair of rescue shih tzus, and they were in horrific shape when i got them. One of them has severe anxiety when it comes to being groomed, so i ended up getting clippers, good scissors, and a high velocity dryer, and started grooming them myself. For two dogs, from haircut to bathing and drying, it takes about 3 hours. That's it. If they can't be bothered to take care of the dog's basic needs, and can't afford to get her professionally groomed, then they should rehome her. She looks terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
Congratulations @Ruby2233. Edited for the swear.
View attachment 1755509

TLDR
- The Inghams were spotted by @HowdyHo in Gainsborough on Friday.
- Mila is covered in bruises thanks to Jace the brat. Her neck was filthy in the Gainsborough vlog. She was also allowed to run around the kitchen with a lollypop, even though she's only just learnt to walk so still falling. The neglect is alarmingly clear.
- Sarah did a Q&A on her channel. She doesn't want another child but Chris does, Chris is a touchy person, Isabelle will soon be learning to drive and is retaking two GCSEs, Isabelle is a home girls but is always out with friends, vlogging doesn't affect the kids' mental health but Sarah had to take control of Isabelle's Instagram for two years after Jace was born because of comments she was getting. Chris and Isabelle go for drives alone so they can "listen to music" A final decision on Jace's schooling has not been made but Esme will never go back to school. Home schooling is done via BBC Bitesize and Amazon's free resources. They plan to travel around America for a year. The Mila meet and greet is in March.
- Isla got her one on one day out at Gulliver's Valley. Jace was constantly mentioned and a very lot of sugar was consumed.
- 11 year old Isla has a barbie advent calendar this year.

Hi Steve 👋 What a sexy body your son has.
View attachment 1755465

Credit to @HowdyHo, a screenshot of Mila's bruised face and her reaction to Jace towering over her.
View attachment 1755452View attachment 1755490View attachment 1755491
That babies face 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 15
In my house as a child and as adult you play with one toy then put it away before you get another one out . This also teaches patience because they don't want to move on so quick when it takes more work 🤣
Yeh and good storage we had a huge cupboard in the wall and had tubs by category one for Lego and one for barbie another for her accessories a big one in the shed for playdoh and so on it’s not hard is it?
Sarah made that playroom for herself but it isn’t practical if you have toys arranged prettily on shelves and units of course kids are gonna rip them all off and not even play with them, plus some toys are better supervised like the ones with smaller pieces like puzzles and jigsaws.
Tubs are not easy on the eye but they’re practical ours had rubber lids in different colours one colour for each of us which made clean up easier.
Sarah has a large playroom she should have a large cupboard built with good storage and a slide lock at the top, she could let the kids choose a few toys at a time and as you said return them for More.

Reactions: 13
I do have 3 trees
But 1 is in my dining room ready made pop up baubles and all 🤣
My living room one is a fat one with red and gold every bauble is unique
And my hallway is silver and glass.

Each bauble of both trees are between £3 and £10 each so they represent somethink in our lives not a pack of 30 from b&m 🤣
Very important question. HOw many baubles do you have with your family name on??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She stated the toucan box wasn't an ad, but in the next breath said it was gifted, doesn't that then make it an ad if you're then sharing it along with a code?

Maybe Isla with the whole Peppa pig advent calendar was more she'd take that because she'd seen it rather than go without, with lazys search for a traditional chocolate advent calendar that she wasn't going to find or pay £20 for? Who's idea was this bloody traditional calendar? Esme at one point so all the girls had to have one, then yesterday she kept going on about herself, but didn't she get herself that one from m&s?

I do wonder if the whole baby thing is to troll us, because we know they neglect the children they have in various ways. Sarah claims not to want one - so she looks good, Chris does so he looks like the pushy one, cause everyone already hates him. (Sorry to break it to you lazy, your right up there too) we've long suspected she's already pregnant - may turn out she's just large. So is it just a game to them and she's already onboard, I mean we know babies don't get in her way so it's not like a baby is going to stop her doing whatever she wants. Or is it a case of they've already decided against it, but enjoy the outrage it causes by creepy saying he does. With this pair you never know.

Also Issy really needs to get over her "I could cry" it's annoying she's almost an adult.

Very important question. HOw many baubles do you have with your family name on??
a very lot, when you got to the school of the Ingham's as you have to learn to spell your name somehow.

Reactions: 18
The traditional advent calander things just a repeat from last year. She went on and on about them, think she ended up finding them on amazon last time

Reactions: 8
Key word right there *free* set for life there ? bitsize from what I can remember was mainly used for kids taken the gses and for revisions

Reactions: 12
is there a gremlin? The reply box has gone I had to quote and delete and keep getting this.

39718C4C-AE06-4BB4-9858-66E839B48A34.jpeg

i only popped in to say hi steve

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She stated the toucan box wasn't an ad, but in the next breath said it was gifted, doesn't that then make it an ad if you're then sharing it along with a code?

Maybe Isla with the whole Peppa pig advent calendar was more she'd take that because she'd seen it rather than go without, with lazys search for a traditional chocolate advent calendar that she wasn't going to find or pay £20 for? Who's idea was this bloody traditional calendar? Esme at one point so all the girls had to have one, then yesterday she kept going on about herself, but didn't she get herself that one from m&s?

I do wonder if the whole baby thing is to troll us, because we know they neglect the children they have in various ways. Sarah claims not to want one - so she looks good, Chris does so he looks like the pushy one, cause everyone already hates him. (Sorry to break it to you lazy, your right up there too) we've long suspected she's already pregnant - may turn out she's just large. So is it just a game to them and she's already onboard, I mean we know babies don't get in her way so it's not like a baby is going to stop her doing whatever she wants. Or is it a case of they've already decided against it, but enjoy the outrage it causes by creepy saying he does. With this pair you never know.

Also Issy really needs to get over her "I could cry" it's annoying she's almost an adult.

a very lot, when you got to the school of the Ingham's as you have to learn to spell your name somehow.
Yes at the very least it should have been displayed as gifted she’s scared people will message toucan

Can’t wait to see feral jace wrecking Christmas…. May as well just film jace can see him opening his presents then everyone else

Reactions: 23
That big bump in the livingroom carpet drives me mad!!!!!

I think nursery will do Jace the world of good!

Is Isabelle doing another year or GCSEs so that they can travel? If she goes to college they wont be able to travel outside of school holidays!

The subjects she said Isabelle was going to do!!! Is that at A Level?! Good luck to her if so, she will need it!

I can see her starting college dropping out because she never got the one to one she needed, people where being mean to her etc etc! All her parents doing!

Reactions: 18
The subjects she said Isabelle was going to do!!! Is that at A Level?! Good luck to her if so, she will need
There's no way she would cope with even one of those subjects. Let alone all of them together.

Last edited:
F***ing hell, get Isabelle to open her gifts away from the brat who gets gifts every single day.

My youngest even as a toddler never, ever grabbed and touched whilst her sister was opening presents, they have not taught him any manners. She pushes the babies hands away but Jason paws at everything with next to no instruction. It drives me crazy. Manners and waiting your turn are really big in my house.

Even during yesterdays slog she kept saying Jason would love this and that. No mention of the others.

So she puts everything away and back together at the end of the evening but doesn’t appear to have ever thought to look under the sofa for missing pieces.

The rooms look awful. They’d look better with one off art pieces on the walls, nothing generic.

Did Isabelle take 3 GCSEs and is having to resit two? That is shocking.

Reactions: 32
Sarah is keeping on about traditional advent calendars because she's wanting them to be gifted so she gets them for free. They are very easy to get hold of so her saying she can't find them anywhere is a complete lie, she just doesn't want to buy them.

Reactions: 30
Yes at the very least it should have been displayed as gifted she’s scared people will message toucan
I missed the bit where she said it was gifted! I thought it was bad enough she said it wasn’t sponsored then shared her discount code! It’s him more than her because he does the editing to show how thick he is not to put a simple two letter word on the segment!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.