The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was strange when Jace said that butterflies don't belong on a Christmas tree. He's right, but where did her learn it? Could maybe see Esme saying it, so could be that.
But it reminded me of something I've had suspicions about for a while. I think they are actually doing more "normal" things than they let on and interacting with more people, but deliberately making it look like they're not. I think I first thought it way back the first time they said the girls were going to dance in the new house. We all said there was no chance and that Sarah was lying. Turns out, they actually were going. I think if they do anything "normal" they deliberately make it look unbelievable, to discredit anyone that is questioning them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought it was strange when Jace said that butterflies don't belong on a Christmas tree. He's right, but where did her learn it? Could maybe see Esme saying it, so could be that.
But it reminded me of something I've had suspicions about for a while. I think they are actually doing more "normal" things than they let on and interacting with more people, but deliberately making it look like they're not. I think I first thought it way back the first time they said the girls were going to dance in the new house. We all said there was no chance and that Sarah was lying. Turns out, they actually were going. I think if they do anything "normal" they deliberately make it look unbelievable, to discredit anyone that is questioning them.
I think more & more Jace is being scripted to say & do things for the camera. I imagine many ‘takes’ are being filmed. If anything I believe they’re more isolated than ever. A very very sad life for those kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Totally agree @Sadie0801. I think they do the bare minimum of what most families would deem “normal stuff” so that if they are questioned by authorities they can’t point to it and say trolls make their lives hell with false info. They won’t show it or talk about it on the vlog as they both need and enjoy the engagement from sites like this. It keeps their profile up and drives people to their videos when they happen upon threads here and elsewhere. They treat reading here as part of their “business plan” so to speak to know what to talk and rant about. One of the worse things that could happen in their view is not to be talked about. That would really hurt them financially.

Reactions: 18
That ‘ngham’ tree is so ugly. Just no taste at all.

Another shopping vlog 🙄 why do they never do a vlog where they go for a dog walk followed by a play in the park, feeding the ducks, picking up some bread from the local bakery, playing a board game together. No, it’s always Asda, B&M and Home Bargains. Christ alive. I am a bit of a shopping addict but I feel so bad taking my littles to shops all the time so I do most of it online . However if we do need to pop in somewhere, I make sure there’s a park visit or soft play trip involved so they get some fun and exercise too. Parks are FREE Sarah don’t you know?!

• Sad
Can’t wait to see feral jace wrecking Christmas…. May as well just film jace can see him opening his presents then everyone else
I know right especially if Mila has a cool toy he has zero concept of gifts being for others other than himself 😳
ETA I really enjoy seeing Isla she is so well spoken and articulate for her age I think she is very intelligent and she deserves better.

Reactions: 19
It’s vile how he calls his kids fools all the time. His latest Insta story shows him ‘werking’ - hoover laying around on the floor in the hallway and a messy kitchen side. He probably said he would clean up and packed them off to bed so he could get up to his usual nightly online antics but seriously when you have at least 4 competent people in that house who could do the basic tidying especially as no one does anything else all day.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
It’s vile how he calls his kids fools all the time. His latest Insta story shows him ‘werking’ - hoover laying around on the floor in the hallway and a messy kitchen side. He probably said he would clean up and packed them off to bed so he could get up to his usual nightly online antics but seriously when you have at least 4 competent people in that house who could do the basic tidying especially as no one does anything else all day.
Those stairs annoy me - I'd have some purpose built storage units built underneath them.

All these comments sticking up for Jace sticking his hands into Izzy’s present opening as well - even a fan mentioned Mila in a slightly negative way. You can see how heavily influenced the vulnerable people can be over what gets shared on the vlogs and Sarah putting Jace on a pedestal as often as she does.

He’s almost 3.5 years old, definitely old enough to be told no and move away & no excusing it. He does not have to be involved in everything Sarah & perhaps it’s time to let him get upset now and again to understand that’s life.

My kids were being moved and distracted closer to Mila’s age when siblings had presents to open. There was absolutely no effort to deter him from the situation so he is not learning anything at all to begin to understand about letting others open things by themselves & those older ones seem resigned to just letting him get stuck in, taking the excitement away from being able to do it themselves :( Of course Sarah had to throw a comment at Mila when she tried to take something out of the box though 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Those stairs annoy me - I'd have some purpose built storage units built underneath them.
Feel like there needs to be a stall with a wee guy selling phone cases or something under there. To fit with the shopping centre vibe ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
There’s zero chance that he’s a clean freak germaphobe, he’s a scruffy bastard.

• Haha
Totally agree @Sadie0801. I think they do the bare minimum of what most families would deem “normal stuff” so that if they are questioned by authorities they can’t point to it and say trolls make their lives hell with false info. They won’t show it or talk about it on the vlog as they both need and enjoy the engagement from sites like this. It keeps their profile up and drives people to their videos when they happen upon threads here and elsewhere. They treat reading here as part of their “business plan” so to speak to know what to talk and rant about. One of the worse things that could happen in their view is not to be talked about. That would really hurt them financially.
I'm sure one of the big reasons they are reported, is isolating the children. If authorities come knocking and they have them in something like dance, it already proves the trolls wrong. They will also say that they don't vlog about it to protect the children's privacy, which we all know is bull.
Explaining away Mila's bruises will be more difficult, but social services are so stretched and if they've had multiple previous reports that turn out to be "wrong" they might not be looking as hard. They know exactly what they are doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1755964
This is so disgusting and infuriating. All of the money that cow spends on crap every single day, and they can't take care of their dog's needs? I bet it is covered in matting, which is extremely uncomfortable for dogs. I have a pair of rescue shih tzus, and they were in horrific shape when i got them. One of them has severe anxiety when it comes to being groomed, so i ended up getting clippers, good scissors, and a high velocity dryer, and started grooming them myself. For two dogs, from haircut to bathing and drying, it takes about 3 hours. That's it. If they can't be bothered to take care of the dog's basic needs, and can't afford to get her professionally groomed, then they should rehome her. She looks terrible.
I couldn’t agree more. When I fostered Molly (ended up keeping he) she came to me in a shocking state. She’s double coated so looked twice the size she really is. £45 of brushes and detangling stuff off Amazon soon sorted her out enough to get her to the groomers without any more stress than was needed. Pictures of when she was found compared to how she is now

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve always had a butterfly on my tree as a nod to my grannie who loved them . Same as I have Thomas the tank for my boy, ballerinas for my girls . Your tree is personal to you and should include whatever you want on it . I don’t decent big clatty in any way but maybe the butterfly has special meaning

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve always had a butterfly on my tree as a nod to my grannie who loved them . Same as I have Thomas the tank for my boy, ballerinas for my girls . Your tree is personal to you and should include whatever you want on it . I don’t decent big clatty in any way but maybe the butterfly has special meaning
I think it's lovely when decorations have meaning, but I really don't think any of theirs do. We have decorations made by the children, every year each child chooses one new decoration and we love to look through them as we put the tree up because they often represent what that child liked at the time. We have decorations that have been given to us by parents from our own childhoods. I don't want any theme or colour scheme, anything goes.

But for the most part they have the plastic tubs of cheap decorations, and despite buying new every year I've never heard any of them say that anything has any meaning, just that it looks "cute", they need more and in bulk, or want a different colour. The first Christmas after we moved in together/got married we got a tree and had to buy some packs of decorations because we needed all new and weren't going to pick that many individual meaningful things at once, but then over the years replaced them. They just buy another new tree and more new decorations every year.

• Heart
I think Isabelle wanted to go to college this year. Lazy said that she alledgedly took 5 GCSEs because that was what she needed to get into college and she clearly failed them all which is probably what lazy secretly wanted to give them an extra year of swanning about with no responsibilities 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Lazy’s insta story about a dress that is on Isla’s wish list.

That poor girl - you can see it’s very similar to Mila’s little red Robin dress that both parents seem to love dressing her in. How can they not see she’s craving the attention in any way she can do. If that means dressing like a toddler to look like her baby sister in the hope she will get that same attention to how cute she looks she will do :( There are some lovely party dresses out there that would actually suit her a lot more age appropriately without being too grown up - Lazy should be redirecting her to choose one of these instead. She’d be rediculed if she was seen out and about dressed in that & you can see why the views are dropping like they are because they are so out of touch with what similar aged children are into that kids just don’t want to watch any more.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.