The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's what happens to the children of money and fame hungry parents. The Gosselin parents chose to exploit their 8 kid for money in the early 2000s, now they are a permanently broken family.

I saw this! Used to watch them back in the day, Kates just awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not that I’d expect the ‘friends of Isabelle’ to be filmed, but one would think there would be some kind of clue that two girls who had never been to the house before were sleeping over.
Plus, if the 17 year old is having this kind of awakening, I can’t see her wanting to bring new friends home to that dysfunctional place and her embarrassing parents.
No mention of it from anyone except Sarah, claiming to take them to ‘the station’?
Not impossible but unlikely.
Also, no mention of the World Cup? Yes I know, not everyone is into football/soccer, but it’s a pretty major event, especially that their home country, and Creepy’s fantasy one are still in the running! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🇺🇸
Commiserations to our lovely 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 friends here 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
For non drinkers thats a lot of drink on that cart.
It’s for when the friends & neighbours visit for Christmas drinkers.

And what an ungrateful witch saying the other stockings looked rubbish after a deluded ifam had sent her an S

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Who wraps empty boxes and keeps them in their kitchen for the next month 😂
I just love that Sarah, after jumping on the whole reusable nappies/wooden toys/eco friendly bandwagon over the last few months, is going all out on making this Christmas their most totally and utterly wasteful to date.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they’d bothered to finish the media wall they could’ve put the stockings round that fire, or better still, put them round the actual fireplace in the living room

Reactions: 20
They didn’t get a P for Prinny because it might have offended the Pedalo.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Reactions: 11
This is maybe a small nitpick but I hate how Sarah describes her costa food with Esme on her vlog tonight, constantly saying “this is so naughty” about the cakes, saying “you’re a bad influence” “we were naughty in treating ourselves to a shortbread” - seems small but to say these comments regularly to a teenage girl is harmful, really makes them get in a mindset where they start viewing food as ‘bad’ and ‘good’. Small thing maybe but as someone with a history of eating disorders I hated that section of the vlog
Completely agree no wonder poor issy has lost weight so fast and no longer eats sweets or chocolates. All Sarah does is talk about her weight and calls herself fat. Not a very good example Sarah. Do better.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.