The Ingham Family #261 Big Saz says she’s a fat cow, couldn’t agree with her more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely loved the twit talking about the 'bar cart' - it's a £30 black trolley from Ikea - I've got one in my garage for storing crap.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
🎶 Away in a banger
No crib for a bed
The little Lord Jace-us
Laid down His beanie head
The stars in the bright sky
Are Maccy-D for my tea,
The little Lord Jace-us
Provides discounts for thee.
The creep is Fooin'
The Lazy awakes
But little Lord Jace-us
No crying He makes
I love You, Lord Jace-us
Look down and say Hi
To Shergar Shortle
As she neighs nearby 🎶
You're on fire today @Badirene !! 🤣👌🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Ingham Family posted:
I GOT CHRISTMAS SCAMMED! (IN MY OWN HOUSE!)
View attachment 1772157
YouTube
Even big frank has put in weight, is big frank pregnant haha

Just couldn't help herself buying MORE stockings! £66.00 WORTH!
Wonder what she's done with the other ones! Probably shoved in the garage of doom!
No wonder Jace grabs Milas face, seeing Chris do the same to Sarah!
Don’t worry the old ones are still being used

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly, who is even interested in her YouTube or her sexuality(Creepstopher doesn’t count)? A beyond bland person who’s parents have exploited her and siblings to no end. Get a job/life before it’s too late.

Reactions: 19
With the stockings and the fake presents, her decor looks the same as the place i take my car for an oil change. They always decorate with fake presents and stockings with all of the names of the employees. Say what you will about the Inghams, but you can never deny that they know how to class the joint up.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder what they wanna put in the stockings so that they don't fall off the wall, as they are only on those tiny hooks ... I believe poster straps or what they're called. I bet 10 Euro they gonna come off and efff the wall up. 🧱

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah slurped her tongue out /licked her lips over 22 times in todays vlog.

Happy Vlogmas, Big Frank!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This is maybe a small nitpick but I hate how Sarah describes her costa food with Esme on her vlog tonight, constantly saying “this is so naughty” about the cakes, saying “you’re a bad influence” “we were naughty in treating ourselves to a shortbread” - seems small but to say these comments regularly to a teenage girl is harmful, really makes them get in a mindset where they start viewing food as ‘bad’ and ‘good’. Small thing maybe but as someone with a history of eating disorders I hated that section of the vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Flour dredger is a cup with a lid to keep your Tea warm pmsl - the lid was full of holes kinda gave it away my god she is thick lolol

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.