Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry havent watched, but seeing the comments about Chris and Izzy going for drives in the car to listen to music. What the actual fuck?
That's what I used to do at her age with my boyfriend. Why the hell is this happening with her step dad (or even he was her bio dad!) ?! Major red flags here.
He's grooming her, has been for God knows how long and her mother knows. Disgusting human beings.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Klp86

VIP Member
Lastly. 'Obsessive behaviour with a family they don't even know' that is the strangest thing you've seen in your life? That's exactly what your Ifam does. I've never made fudge and broke my employer's rules of conduct by persuading a colleague to deliver it to a family I only know from YouTube.
She's so thick 😂 everything they do is encouraging obsessive behaviour from strangers. Filming their children and putting them online. Selling doll replicas of their children. Allowing people to pay to meet them. Allowing people to buy video messages. Showing your children in various states of undress, swimwear, in hospital, with their mouths wide open constantly etc etc
Us Tattlers should be the least of her worries.

• Heart
Touching the ear of the baby again.
View attachment 1743928
Isla recoiled when he went for her face.
View attachment 1743897
Sarah is at her happiest.
View attachment 1743899
and anyone notice that Esme keeps the views coming in by watching old vlogs. I bet they all do it on a daily basis.
Wow, there was a serious air of panic from poor Isla there. Just how bad does Jace get!!??

It's not right that the other children are scared of him like that, he's only 3!!

• Sad

lollieloo

VIP Member
Why so touchy feely! My hubby did that to me I’d be like stop stroking my hair in public you weirdo! We’ve been married 24 years and he is very affectionate but that is just weird! The stroking over and over and over! 🤢
I honestly think he’s a manipulative **** and he’s scraping her hair back and touching her face to show her full on moon head ! He’s trolling her imo he also tells her she looks beautiful on the days when she’s looking utter shit but didn’t say it when she was slimmer and pretty , but she doesn’t see that so it gives him brownie points too so a win win for him …. He might even get the leg over 😵💫

• Sick

Shell777

Chatty Member
Exactly she was justifying that it was £2

regardiess of the price they have ruined that child

oh look another treat for jace for wearing his eye patch. he only got one a couple days ago at Meadowhall. Honestly these so called parents are heading for trouble
My heart broke for poor Isla seeing the school trip out carol singing

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The much mentioned ‘him upstairs’ that is now ‘him meddling in the kitchen’ thanks to the stairlift and non slip floor - is currently doing a Christmas dance with his Zimmer frame 🤣. He is good enough to be the star guest on Strictly tomorrow. I am in a state of great angst. He is watched like a hawk yet these two can’t watch a baby and further more when Jace was playing with the latest toy Mila was watching and hadn’t anything to play with.

• Heart
  • Haha

Morris1107

Chatty Member
The way he grabbed at islas face was savage and she's 10 - she tried to back away in pain, so poor Mila stands no chance. Nothing was said when he grabbed at Isla and she looked to her mother after he did it, but there was nothing. So if he can do that in front of her what does he do when she's not looking? I'm sorry, I know he's 3 years old and a product of his parents, but his behaviour is vile, grabbing at faces and ears with such force. It's only a matter of time before something serious happens, imagine he goes in for a grab at the top of those stairs and Mila, or Isla jerk back out of his reach and down the stairs they go. Now even tho I think he's vile, I don't blame him, his parents are to blame for not stopping his behaviour.

• Sad
  • Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Trading Van Life For Bus Life?!!

Lazy is sat in the dark because the Christmas tree is giving her feels. She’s checking out Black Friday deals and seeing that everything she bought six weeks ago is now half price. She tried to be organised and it throws it back in her face. She has shared deals on Instagram but is gutted. Everything has been shipped off to Santa. She’s waiting for the girls as they’re off for a Christmassy day in Gainsborough because there is a free event with ice skating and real reindeer. It’s on all weekend. Today is a school day so hopefully quiet. Jace looks adorable. Lazy has decided not to say “no don’t touch” and just tell Mila to be gentle. Great but maybe you can teach that to the right child.

Lazy screeches at “Rosabelle”. She loves that the shops have Christmas music and didn’t know they were coming to a “shop place”. Esme tries to get Mila to say “Esme”. They’re at something yard that is like Crown Point. They need a battery for the clicker for their gate as they almost couldn’t get out because the battery was dying. Creepstopher knew it was but said nothing.

Lazy screeches at Jace and asks if he can see Santa. Isla, Jace and Mila are squished into a carousel car together. Creepstopher tells Mila to look at who it is. Jace has jumped back on the carousel. They try to work out where the square is. Creepstopher wishes there was smellovision because there is German bratwursts, a kebab house, fish and chip shop and a pie shop. I’m very grateful there is no smellovision as im sure the over riding smell would be unwashed Creepstopher and desperation. The town is cute. They look at the doughnuts. The shopkeeper asks if Jace is a girl, Lazy says boy but that they get it everywhere.

Ice rink found. They have size 8 skates for Jace so he can go on. Lazy cackles at Creepstopher before getting on the ice with Jace, who is gripping onto her fingers hard. The ice rink isn’t actually ice but hard plastic and a bit dodgy. Creepstopher is embarrassed as he couldn’t properly skate on it.

Time to see Santa. The elf looks to be about 9 or 10. Lazy takes photos. Isabelle had a special request that she wanted to go on the bus for a tea or coffee. Creepstopher says they're trading van life for bus life. He dances with Jace and Mila. He can stand up in the bus and they need to buy a double decker bus. Mila screams because Creepstopher won’t let her go downstairs. Lazy treated everyone to hot chocolate with cream but got Creepstopher a tea because he asked for one. He says he did because he didn’t know what Lazy was doing. He thought hot chocolate was more money. Comment below if you do bus life. Mila is tasting hot chocolate for the first time. She is starting to answer questions with “yes” first. A school comes out onto the stage in front of the van and Isla is trying to guess what they’re doing. Lazy says Isabelle could get the bus for her 18th and they have a full bar.

The Inghams are wandering around the shops. Jace has been given another treat for wearing his patch all week - £2 mini monster trucks. It’s not easy for Jace wearing the patch so they’ve promised him a treat at the end of every week. Yeah and every bloody day in between. If that woman returned from the shops without a treat for him he’d have a full meltdown. Isla finds the Maui, which she wants as a stocking filler. Isabelle looks at the hair dye. Jace starts screeching about something he wants. Lazy remembers being excited looking at the makeup in Superdrug and now her children do. Esme isn’t a makeup girls don doesn’t follow the crowd. Her main Christmas present wish is yarn from America. Creepstopher has gone back to the car to upload the vlog. Well that explains why Lazy is allowed to mention America.

Lazy and Esme have found a picture they want on their advent calendar this year on jigsaws in The Works. Isabelle looks at books. She has picked How to Kill your Family, The Cheat Sheet, Twisted Hate, Things We Never Got Over, Beach Read and Slammed. Lazy says Isabelle is a bit dark and that her book lost for Christmas was 30 pages long.

Creepstopher has enjoyed the Christmassy experience in Gainsborough. Lazy is driving home so he can enjoy his “mully” mulled wine. Lazy is sure the alcohol burns off when cooked. He paid £5 for it. If you live in Gainsborough go down this weekend as it was enjoyable for chuldren. There were children from local schools singing and market stalls. There were Christmassy gifts and treats. This is Creepstopher’s first mulled wine of the season but nothing matches Disneyland. They still have bottles of mulled wine they brought home from Switzerland last year. But are they still full or has he been necking them whilst deleting comments at night?

Lazy gets in the hot tub. Jace spots her. You can guarantee in three minutes there will be two or three chuldren joining her. Jace’s new duvet set has arrived and Lazy knows he’ll love it. Esme and Isla are having a sleepover. Isabelle is going out into Leeds tomorrow and Lazy has her special day with Isla. They’re having a fun day. The day was lovely and it was sponsored by the council so free for everyone. The food and stalls were not free. Lazy got ideas for Christmas presents. The bus they got on was cheap with tea for £1.50, hot chocolate with cream and coffee with cream £2.

Lazy can’t relax as she spots Creepstopher cleaning. He cracks her up. You could eat dinner off the floor. He has been up and down with the hoover. He comes outside saying he's off to get her a special drink. She realises the hot tub has Bluetooth. Lazy cackles at Esme in the kitchen in her bikini. She wants to put Christmas music on. Creepstopher brings her a bottle of coke. Lazy doesn’t like the hot tub too hot - 37° is fine. She sees that Jace, Isla and Esme have their costumes on and are coming to join her in the hot tub. Cackling and singing.

Isla says she’s excited for tomorrow. No one knows what they’re doing. The Christmas tree looks so pretty and tall.

Lazy is out of the shower and off to surprise Jace with his new bedding. She doesn’t know what ‘mini blanket included’ means. She asks Jace if he’s ready. He opens his eyes and does a deep growly “yeah”. He pulls the cover off his bed. Time lapse of him and Lazy changing the bed. They don’t seem to change the bottom sheet though. Lazy asks him what they have to look out for when changing the bed, he says “mountains”, they get rid of them by “ripping it High open” so they shake the duvet and then he says they need to tuck it in at the bottom.

Jace turns the lights off. They look at the ceiling stars. Jace shouts for Creepstopher. Jace gets into the bed as he has to check to see if it’s warm. Creepstopher says the bed is beautiful. Jace is still wearing his eye patch as he settles down for bed. I thought they said they had to do it when he was active during the day. Surely they had a couple of hours befor Lazy was in the hot tub for an hour or so the camera keeps fogging up. She feels grateful and lucky all the time but feels extra lucky tonight for their house and health. She thanks everyone who has supported their channel for the past seven years.

End of vlog
1668975326483.png
1668975343347.png
1668975609532.png
1668975618600.png
1668975709376.png
1668975817800.png
1668975765385.png
1668975533944.png
1668975869306.png
1668975998608.png
1668976116619.png
1668976228638.png
1668976212548.png

• Heart
  • Sick

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
They sent me a message after I left a comment on their facebook page.
That’ll do - The Little Jones are officially on the Shit Midas List - commiserations to yet another unsuspecting business, scammed by these pair of heinous, fraudulent tramps. Hope every time you look at your prints, you are reminded that your husband was very publicly caught trying to commit sexual offences against a child, Sarah Ingham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Brilliant reminder of why we are here.
Chris and Sarah Ingham we aren’t going away anytime soon.
By the way hows the Levi (solicitors not the jeans) situation.Haven’t heard you making any threats lately.
By the way your children deserve some good winter clothes and footwear out of their earnings.
If you need any tips on what they should be wearing take a look at the Fizzy fam on their trip to Disneyland Paris.
That just reminds me, one of their Children literally lost a toe nail due to frostbite because they wouldn't fork out the money for weather suitable clothing and footwear for holidays!!! Jace wasn't it!?? His toe went black and the nail fell off, how in the name of God did that not raise a red flag with anyone!!?
Feel like this family is Teflon at this stage.

• Sad
  • Heart

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Poor girl looks terrified! For sarah to then say "this is where it usually goes wrong" he needs teaching to repsect her personal space
She was physically BACKING away from that child. Sarah, sort your fucking child out

• Heart

slmapg

VIP Member
Not to be mean but Izzy hasn’t got what it takes to be anything different/stand out ish on social media. She’s quite boring to listen to, constantly covers her mouth, doesn’t have anything to talk about because she doesn’t do anything unless it’s with her siblings, her interests are only because she’s copying someone else, remember the eye liner and gaming phase. Best thing she can do is seek her own way, get a life, get a job and get out of there. But she won’t, she’s to scared to even go in b&m alone let alone anything else.

• Sad

kazizzle

VIP Member
Nope, he too will be in his room doing his imaginary school work with his imaginary tutor on his own, not learning to read or write.
I was just thinking have we ever seen him hold a pencil or a crayon? At his age you’d expect him to be able to draw basic shapes and maybe be tracing letters/his own name. Sarah never shows us anything he’s made or drawn.

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
See how twitchy the weirdo was about her being loud in the shop too. He is petrified about being seen the pathetic little fanny. Reap what you sow mr delonge
Aye he was proper nervous in the shop eyes darting everywhere. He's an outed sex offender with a loudmouth wife . He should just pack his shit up in the van and move to one of those 'Pervert Park' villages in America where all sex cases are allowed to live. Shame the dirty bastard can't get back into America he'd be right at home there.

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
So says she’s going to homeschool her children spends her days vlogging her and creepy husband shopping daily whilst she leaves them on their own.

Cannot she see what’s wrong with this?

I did homeschool with my only child for two years during the height of covid. We used a hybrid of online and some of my own lessons. After all of our lessons were done, aside from our long daily walks, field trips, and meet ups with other homeschool kids in the neighbourhood, i barely had time to do anything else during the week. It was exhausting, time consuming, and a lot of work! And that's just with ONE kid! Where they find the time to shop daily, decorate rooms for a holiday that's a month away, and film nonsense videos of shit they bought, i will never know!

There's no homeschooling going on in that house. The end.

She’s buying ahead for when they stop her credit card.
She's hoarding stuff because she knows it's all going away, and spending the money brings instant gratification, and makes her forget realityfor a second. You don't worry about having enough when you're not concerned about your income. Getting rich overnight is the worst thing that can happen to a person who was previously poor. These two obviously never learned anything about budgeting and saving for the future.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Iddiebiddie

If Jace is allowed unchallenged touch freedom as he grows up then, teen/ young adult Jace will assault someone (maybe sexually) and feel entitled to do so as no one ever told him no! - lazy you don't want the first time your son hears the word no you can't touch to be in a holding cell for assault.
Plus his male role model is a father that has the views he does and sexually harassed teen girls. It’s a very concerning combination ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 32