Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nattis

VIP Member
I’m honoure

Im to be mentioned!!
DH and I were sat having a coffee Starbucks when I clocked them.
DH asked what I was doing. When I told him, he said ‘Get it on Tattle!’
we then went into Primark to use the escalator as Next is undergoing a refit, and he was desperately trying to spot them to go o er and whip his beany off!!

I feel better than I did. I’m hoping by Christmas I’ll be back to normal 😁
then you should probably avoid all shoppingssenter and things that has any christmas ornaments in it until new year.Happy you are getting better.
Glad your DH did not spot them he would have had to cut that hand off afterwards.

why would you buy any of those things you put up on your instagram Lazy? As far as I can see not any of them fit into your bland booring colours of the playroom. According to you you also had a massive cleanup and put it in the garage so it would not be so much in the playroom and more space for play. If you buy all theese it will just be filled up again.
And why do you call it all rollplay. Isn't it just plain play??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Web30

VIP Member
They said they're waiting for her provisional to come back and then she'll be doing lessons.
If its anything like our area she could be waiting months to even find a free instructor unless they have sorted one already

Reactions: 8

Ruby2233

VIP Member
Funny that - I’m sure Sarah said that Prinny was going for a groom the other day :( Really doesn’t look like she’s getting the treatment they claim she is either 😡
They’ve neglected her so much, they’re probably aware of what will happen if they take her to the vets or the groomers. RSPCA.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
im actually quite suprised sarah for sarah says hasnt used gem wholesale and done the ordering a pallate of returns for sarah says it satisfys her shopping addiction and people like to watch those videos.

Kath197070

Congratulations @Kitty2020
View attachment 1738456

TLDR
- Christmas has almost arrived so the annual transformation of Rosabelle Manor has begun.
- Jace's cot has finally been converted to a toddler bed.
- Shopaholic Sarah didn't know how the Tesco Clubcard worked so had to ask Duchess of Seacroft Katrina about it.
- Chris forgot to cut out Sarah telling him to cut out a clip of Jace being a brat.
- Sarah tried to convince us Esme and Isla were at a playdate rather than telling us where they actually were, at home alone being babysat by Isabelle.
- Jace has been getting a treat, including a visit to a play centre, for every little thing he does. Meanwhile he continues to bully Mila but she is still the thug. He also deliberately drove a remote control car into Prinny.
- Someone requested an Ingham Family Cameo for their wedding reception.
- Mary Shittle meet and greet for the Mila doll with MI5 security is happening next year.
- Isla was heard saying "bloody" on Instagram and Chris threatened to confiscate Isabelle's (17) phone as punishment.
- Chris went to Claire's for a new nose stud.

Hi Steve 👋

Kudos to @YorkshireLady for spotting Lazy, Creepstopher and all their chins at Meadowhall at the weekend. I hope you're feeling ok after having to be in such close proximity to them.
View attachment 1738440View attachment 1738437

Credit to @SoManyLiars and @Klp86
View attachment 1738439View attachment 1738474
Jesus how many chins Sarah

• Haha

Web30

VIP Member
Sarah admitted they aren’t vaccinated.think it’s the first time I’ve heard her admit it.
We tattlers knew this was the case the way they skulked around Italy eating outside cafes and taking the long way around so not to be challenged for proof of vaccination
She said it in the summer on insta. Like we all hadnt worked it out 🤣

Chris will be using the „we’re famous online, it’s just trolls and haters“ excuse.

also I’m behind on reading as always, so maybe this was mentioned already, but how was she not *ansolutely buzzzin* with milas little ponytail. Yes it’s a bit silly and in a funny spot but isn’t it just the most exciting thing when they finally have just about enough hair to put a little ponytail in lol. Even Chris got that memo.
Or maybe I’m overreacting and that’s just me. But I thought it was adorable. Lol
You're not overreacting!! It definitely is a moment!!! 😂😂

• Heart

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Correct me if things have changed but I did Algebra in years five and six then moved on to fractions and compound fractions in comp how old is Esme ?

Kate1970

VIP Member
They're not even Christmas presents! They were birthday presents for Isabelle!
Sarah admits they've been in the house over a year and still not decorated the living room! She does say they have done quite a lot of other things though 😏😏
Can't think what they've done🤔, other than decorate Jace Isla and Milas bedroom, the playroom and downstairs toilet? Oh yeah and doing up the van numerous times!

Attachments

• Wow
If that was Isla's best day of her life then they really need to look at what they can do for her. She doesn't want home schooling, she doesn't want the constant van trips, she doesn't want to spend her days doing toddler activities with Jace. Right from the beginning when they started home schooling they only talked about how it was what Esme and Isabelle wanted, and it was what was best for them. They always knew it wasn't best for Isla.

All her life she's never really been allowed to do anything just for her. Yes she was spoilt before Jace was born and in the early days of vlogging she got one on one time with Sarah by default because she was only in nursery for mornings and the older 2 were at school all day. But all her interests were already decided by what the older 2 liked. She only went to clubs like swimming, dance, gymnastics because it's what the older ones did. There was an after school club she did at her school which was just for her, I'm assuming at the time Esme wasn't in the right age range and she seemed to really enjoy it.

Now she's just lost with nobody and nothing to do. After being grouped in with the older 2 for so long, they have outgrown her (although a lot of the time she seems more mature than them) and they don't want to spend time with her, plus I really think she has zero interest in creative stuff like Esme so she doesn't even want to pretend to like it. If she was at school she would have her own friends and would discover what she likes as an individual, and get opportunities to try new things. Instead she is stuck at home waiting for the next van trip, getting further behind in her education.
Why haven't they sent Jace to nursery?? Surly nobody there would be onto him about his pedalo father!!?

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
You said to squeeze his cheeks hard(ish). A fully grown adult, doing that to a 3 year old would hurt. If you dont think it causes physical pain, why is Mila ending up covered in bruises because of it? The size difference between Sarah and Jace is much bigger than between Jace and Mila and everyone agrees that he is hurting her.
Of course he should have consequences. Just not physical ones. Sarah has been shown to grab her children by the face on many occasions and Jace has probably had it done a number of times anyway, so it clearly doesn't work as a deterent.
I have mentioned Jace's treatment of Mila a number of times, including the time he pointed in her face and grabbed her head. That's something he must have learned from his parents, so it clearly didn't put him off doing it.
Oh so it’s okay for a baby to be full of bruises we should gently say don’t bruise the baby please 🙄
Okay we have to agree to disagree I didn’t mean bruise his cheeks but enough to be annoying so he stops if not use another consequence either way but do SOMETHING and put that poor baby out of her misery.

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
When referring to the meet-ups, Sarah Ingham clearly said the last one they did was in March 2020. Is that true? Wasn’t the country in or about to go into lockdown then? If so, it could well have been a super spreader event.
I wasn’t a Tattler back then, but not long after. I mean it was a heavy time for all 😥
I know she gets dates and pretty much everything mixed up, but this was left in. So maybe it happened?
But wasn’t there something about them being in the Maldives right before Covid exploded?
So when did they do this March 2020 meet & greet?
Yer if i remember right it was right at the start of covid, when it was still just a warning. They were in the maldives when lockdown actually happened

Mostyn

VIP Member
As someone who has battled an ed most of my life ,and for whom any stress means i drop weight like crazy ,i`m wondering if their lifestyle ,her lack of incentive to actually have a productive and fun life(after all at almost 18 ,these should be some of the best years for her.Well ,we all know how that`s (not) working out ,inspiteXZx 🙂😥 of lazys` protests to the contrary.
just a thought ,i hope i`m wrong ,as i`m all too familiar with the stress/weight loss cycle.:(
Thank you , was very scary, was a blessing in disguise as they found a heart condition I’d had all my life so can get it sorted now x
good health to you Shazza❤

I

Yes, I think he's saying little ted. He pronounces it in the same vomit inducing way he pronounces "head".
So annoying the way he says head (heyd)

• Heart

higos827

The government requires that if a student continues with education without passing english and math gcse they have to re do it, meaning attending further lessons along side the current lessons. Btecs are a lot easier to get onto because its about the coursework and alevels are exam based

I cannot see izzy going to do either, she will become a recluse and stay at home forever at this rate

• Sad