Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yazoo21

VIP Member
Re: Isla
She seems to have a natural confidence in how she speaks and what she says. Definitely the most intelligent and well balanced of the lot of them. Guess she’s had to find her own strength and at present has come out on top.
Her natural and energetic behavior in the day out vlog really showed her to be more mature than the older 2. Plus her hair had clearly been washed!
Surely she would thrive at school and with friends and could shake off any comments about her creepy family.

In contrast, Sarah looked maybe worse than we’ve seen - and yes, that’s some stiff competition! She does herself no favors by leaving straggly hair untreated. She not only has no sense of style, but wears the ugliest, cheapest clothes she can find. That Primark long coat and cheap boots just do not work on a woman of her age and size. She did seem kind of awkward, even though she kept saying how much she was enjoying being alone with Isla.

The worry now is that they may try to push Isla into the pre-pubescent role to attract ‘other’ viewers. I truly hope she retains her grounded natural intelligence and stands up for herself.

It’s funny, but it seems like since she got her hair cut to how she wanted it, she’s really come into herself. I hope she continues to thrive. And no, I can’t see any weight issues with her. Just the problems with her teeth - which yes, need addressing, as do all of them. Don’t children generally have dental check ups every 6 months?
I don’t think jace has ever has his looked at

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Are we sure Isla got her one on one day? Her outfit from that day looks exactly the same as the one of them all at the festive day (I know that's not saying much with the Minghams)? I'm only going by insta by the way not watching the vlog.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Unfortunately not. I’m 17 (Isabelle’s age) and I’ve got a shit ton of mental health issues, I suffer with self harm and I used to do drugs and get in trouble with the police. I come from a very good background, I live in a big house, I get everything I want, but that doesn’t mean everything’s perfect. I’ve got a lot of trauma and I’ve been referred to social services on multiple occasions by my Camhs worker but they always dismiss the case because I’m not homeless or in immediate danger. It’s honestly sad. I got referred to them again last week and they said they would send someone out to do a house check but like I say I come from a good background so I know the second they see my house they’ll dismiss me again. The system is failing me and other kids like the Inghams massively.
This right here. This is ridiculously sad. Have you not told your story?

• Heart

Elizabeth 1964

Well what can one say?
Why would you buy a Christmas tree for the playroom, fill it with lights and baubles then leave it on the floor where Mila could instantly pull it over. Considering Chris supposedly cleans every day all day, Milas socks were filthy when she was walking around the playroom. Isabelle asks if they are going to the shops, yet none of the older girls go yet again, and yet again Jace gets another treat. This time Jave gets a plate for his Christmas Dinner, and baubles for his tree. The bruise on Milas head to me means she either got pushed into something or hit with something, she wouldn't have got that by falling over. Jace was grabbing her the whole time they were in Nandos, so my guess is he walloped her with something. That 10ft tree looks ridiculous, slightest gust of wind and that will be over abd the lights broken so that's £300 wasted. Why don't they make their vlogs more interesting? There is a campaign on Facebook in my area, you buy an elderly person a Christmas gift, put it unwrapped into a gift bag and drop it to a local drop off point, it then gets distributed to an elderly person who has no one, so they at least receive 1 gift. Sarah and the girls could do this, they could go out and buy things to go in the bags, have a lovely time together putting the bags together, then drop them off. There are lots of toy drives too. They never think of charity or anyone else but themselves. Sarah could donate any odd blankets she has from tat and me to help the homeless, they could buy hat and glove sets and distribute them like they do with their McDonald's. They could buy a whole box of selection boxes and take them to a food bank so a child who might not receive anything at Christmas has a selection box to open, but nope, let's buy a pointless 10ft tree, shove it in the garden with £100 worth of lights and we might be seen from space. Bloody idiots.
I have to say
I'm the worst baptised Cstholic.
BUT
what are they celebrating .
It's family for us as a few days with daughter who living abroad is fun x

• Heart

Web30

VIP Member
Ah right, did she say in that video that she wasn't on the pill then at that time?

It was in one of the two videos she did on either Sarah Says or Sundays with Sarah, where she talked about new baby plans. She said that she was on the pill but she was going to come off at some point in the near future when they decided to try for another baby. This was back in 2017. In fact, I remember that she said that she HAD come off the pill for for a few months but she didn't get pregnant. Then she said she had gone back on it as it wasn't the best time to have a baby because they had the Disney trip coming up and she wanted to go on the big roller coasters.
This was the period talk one. I didnt watch enough to see about the pill but nothing popped up on my skiming with subtitles

Reactions: 5

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Algebra is also covered in secondary level maths. You don’t just cover it once in primary you come back each year and build on your base of knowledge, it’s called spiral learning.
Okay I just don’t remember it that much we used to go over what was learned before tests to refresh which were like mini lessons and worksheets just jogging your memory I must be getting old 😂 but we didn’t go over things fully if that makes sense once we moved on from that topic.

YouTube

Tattle bot
The Ingham Family posted:
Christmas Came Early For Isabelle! *Opening Presents* (Surprise package in the mail!!)
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Angry
  • Sick

nattis

VIP Member
Lazy says should do more q and a and Massive rants(just an idea from me to your Lazy) than christmas ideas. And wish those numbers were right Invideous. But you mess up the numbers on subscribers and videos on Sarah says..
Grrrr why can I not copy in picturesinstead of attach anymore.

Attachments

slmapg

VIP Member
What’s this talk about another child? Is there information about that online?
Her latest video on her own channel.

We’ve been waiting 18 months for my daughters! But then she needed a medical. But that’s how long it’s taken, she only had her medical last week.

“We’ve sent off for her provisional. Actually is there a delay it seems to be taking ages”. Of course you have Sarah