Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Web30

VIP Member
Yeh Isla’s one on one day out the older two have had their one on one and Jace and mila have also been out several times. I imagine isla is soooo looking forward to one on one time with her mother yet she said in the vlog she hopes she can also get the other person in and she is super excited so she is only EVER excited if it’s something for golden boy so clearly the day is for him poor Isla my heart bleeds for that little girl. Kids ALWAYS remember the way you make them feel fact !
I think she was talking about her spot with "the other person" comment

Reactions: 8

Shazza D

Chatty Member
@Shazza D <i`m sorry too_One of my closest friends had a mini stroke earlier this year ,and just last weekend ,my sister in law suffered one too.Both are still being put through a battery of tests and suffering the after effects.I wish you a full and speedy recovery.xplease take good care of yourself.Xox
Thank you so much x

• Heart
Reactions: 7

pandapop1985

I don't understand why they all should go (unless they really wanted too) but normaly teens don't want to go anywhere with mommy and daddy specially young siblings unless it benefits them 🤷 most teens at 17 have that much of a social life we hardly see them and if they home people then we still don't usually see them from there rooms .... I havnt been able to get my 15 year olds to go anywhere with us for a long time all trips to farms and events are with my 2 year old and if I ask my teens if they wanna come they look at me like I'm deluded 🤣 17 year olds have work or college or both with friends and events of Thier own some have Evan moved out some may have moved abroad or gone on holidays with friends and lots are driving exploring finding their wings and although it's nice to do one on one with their parents they are finding their own path in life. The Ingham family seem to be just one person. Izzy has nothing. What she going to do next year? Can anyone see her getting a job ?🤣 What has lazy and creepy got planned for her? To employ her for the vlogs? Saying she still in education untill she's 40? Still taking her to b&m everyday with no money of her own? These children are the real flowers in the attic children, how will Izzy ever meet a boy/girl to have relations with? To flirt? Evan to rebel? Poor girl will have her phone taken of her at 21 😳

I get what you mean but Izzy isn’t like “most teens” I just feel like she’s getting cabin fever and wants to get out even if that only is to b&m. Even through lockdown they went out more than Izzy is now.
I really hope she gets to go out with friends like Sarah says (lol) she is, she’s being deprived of her teenage years which is just really sad.

Web30

VIP Member
I've not watched. I thought she was one the pill? She used to be, she said in older vlogs. Did she say she had come off it?
I remember her saying in thier first house that she only had a few periods a year, so im guessing she wouldnt need to be on it?

whatamess123

VIP Member
Meeting Santa...in November.

I could (almost) understand if they had to fit it in around other commitments like school and work, but they could go anytime, so why not wait until December?

View attachment 1745510
She`s got to get in with the instagram lot this year ,it`s all for more clicks/likes/whatever.Least Isabelle was spared dragging along to pose with them this time!

Neck lace

VIP Member
I remember her saying in thier first house that she only had a few periods a year, so im guessing she wouldnt need to be on it?
I remember her saying in old Sundays with Sarah videos that she was on the pill. She was planning to come off the pill when she they had made a final decision about getting pregnant again. I remember her saying that they had a trip to Disney coming up and so didn't want to get pregnant at that particular time. She said that she didn't want Isabelle to have to go on the big rides by herself...

pixiedust345

Chatty Member
Mia has the money where she could change her mind in the future and pay to take exams..as if Esme has any saved up for her .
she also doesn’t have publicly known dodgy parents (i know personally they are odd) but even if a chris story was to happen mia has built up a name for herself, Izzy will always be known has the girl with a creepy step father

• Sad

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
I have seen a lot of people commenting about how much their bills must be for the faux marble slab pylon palace. Pretty sure that even their home bills are paid for back with taxes. They claim everything that is shown on their vlogs. Gas, electric, petrol, food, clothes, literally everything.

• Angry