Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kattykat10

VIP Member
Congratulations @Kitty2020
View attachment 1738456

TLDR
- Christmas has almost arrived so the annual transformation of Rosabelle Manor has begun.
- Jace's cot has finally been converted to a toddler bed.
- Shopaholic Sarah didn't know how the Tesco Clubcard worked so had to ask Duchess of Seacroft Katrina about it.
- Chris forgot to cut out Sarah telling him to cut out a clip of Jace being a brat.
- Sarah tried to convince us Esme and Isla were at a playdate rather than telling us where they actually were, at home alone being babysat by Isabelle.
- Jace has been getting a treat, including a visit to a play centre, for every little thing he does. Meanwhile he continues to bully Mila but she is still the thug. He also deliberately drove a remote control car into Prinny.
- Someone requested an Ingham Family Cameo for their wedding reception.
- Mary Shittle meet and greet for the Mila doll with MI5 security is happening next year.
- Isla was heard saying "bloody" on Instagram and Chris threatened to confiscate Isabelle's (17) phone as punishment.
- Chris went to Claire's for a new nose stud.

Hi Steve 👋

Kudos to @YorkshireLady for spotting Lazy, Creepstopher and all their chins at Meadowhall at the weekend. I hope you're feeling ok after having to be in such close proximity to them.
View attachment 1738440View attachment 1738437

Credit to @SoManyLiars and @Klp86
View attachment 1738439View attachment 1738474
Brilliant and those last two pics 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Kayaking12

YES! This is exactly what I noticed at the start of yesterdays vlog he went for her ear and I thought I bet Sarah told him to stroke Milan’s ear then soon as he disagreed told him to stop its all for the views!!
Ment to Say as soon as he did she told him to stop. They are really playing up to tattle as know that’s where their main views come from. And no Isla didn’t want her own room back to herself as she has sleepovers with esme every night.

nattis

VIP Member
That's harsh....although I wouldn't recommend leaving the house without disposable gloves or preferably one of these bad boys, just in case....
yes I know I was harsh, but it is Creepys beenie we are talking about.

• Haha

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
As mentioned earlier about Esme rewatching old vlogs that ups their views. Sarah often says they sit in the evening rewatching old vlogs. Sarah said last Christmas, they spent their evenings watching all their old vlogmasses. I think they do that to up their views so they "earn" more money. It wouldn't shock me with this lot if they don't have their channel on a loop on one of their TV s. Someone earlier saying about Chris grabbing Sarah by the face, Sarah does that quite often to the kids. She's definitely shown on the vlogs herself grabbing both Esme and Isla by the face, so I think in their household it's pretty normal behaviour. Wouldn't shock me either if the girls used to get smacked if they didn't "perform" properly. I remember watching a documentary on Michael Jackson and he said his Dad used to beat him with a belt if he didn't perform to his Dad's liking. I'm not saying this happens in the Ingham house, but I'm saying it wouldn't shock me if it did. The Saccone Jolys used to punish their kids with cold showers if they didn't do what they were told. Disgusting.
Unless they log in to different accounts each time watching. It won't count as a view.

nattis

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve not been here much today, I’ve been busy cleaning my dirty cellar in my parents house 🤷‍♀️😂😂😂
oh you are good at adminwork then. I did not bothered. Figured I will just wait to I get me a man like creepy that will clean all the time so it is so clean I can eat dinner from the floor.

• Haha

nattis

VIP Member
Sounds like fun memories. ❤

Have we ever seen the Minghams sitting around a table, at home, playing cards? Considering that they do when they're away on holiday, I can't say I've ever seen them do that at home.

Come on, Big Sazza....the family that plays together, stays together! 🤭😂
According to Lazy that is what they are doing on Sundays when they do not vlog, because that would be to booring content for vlogs.

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I wonder is Isabelle if going to resit her GCSEs or if she is going to do a level 2 course at college. Some home ed teens do get onto higher courses without the required exams but usually it’s for courses where they have experience in the area or a portfolio to show their ability,

Eldorado

When I Google restricted videos it just says that the user can filter videos they see so that they don't view things they might wish to avoid. Unfortunately it sounds as if this won't affect the inghams, removal would have been better.

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Why is she slavering on about advent calendars, you can buy them literally anywhere. She must be skint as fuck. Bore off Lazy.
i think she talking about the ones you got in like the 80's/90's they use to be like a pound (there german ones i think when you google them). They are a bit more difficult to buy. However she goes on about advent calenders as her excuse to shop.

Reactions: 9

Otghmd94

College does tend to be all ages though.
What Lazy described sounded like sixth form (Isabelle wanting to do 4 subjects) so I wonder if that’s just to a geological area because I live near London and am currently in year 13 and my courses/college is all 16-18 year olds with year 12s always being 16-17 and then turning 18 in year 13 so in my college Isabelle being almost if not already 18 when starting year 12 and finishing at 19-and-a-half would stick out like a sore thumb imo. I guess she’s a ‘young 17’ though so social wise would fit into the younger year better
I agree that she would probably find it extremely difficult though, it’s a lot of work - especially doing 4 subjects

Web30

VIP Member
I remember her saying in old Sundays with Sarah videos that she was on the pill. She was planning to come off the pill when she they had made a final decision about getting pregnant again. I remember her saying that they had a trip to Disney coming up and so didn't want to get pregnant at that particular time. She said that she didn't want Isabelle to have to go on the big rides by herself...
It was bugging me, but i found it. Knew she had said this!

Attachments

• Wow

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
can someone please direct me to the free amazon homeschooling resources id like to have a nosy