Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When I Google restricted videos it just says that the user can filter videos they see so that they don't view things they might wish to avoid. Unfortunately it sounds as if this won't affect the inghams, removal would have been better.
I’m pretty sure it means that there is an extra click to go through before accessing the video with a warning about distressing content for all viewers, not just individuals. I watch some pretty dark true crime/psychology stuff on YouTube, some of which is restricted. These channels rely on patreon to monetis. Some others either blank out certain words and pixilate pictures to avoid it because it messes with how YouTube pushes videos and demonetises them.

To clarify

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

hmmm_no

VIP Member
Am I completely out of touch and a complete Scrooge or is it normal now to have a gazillion Christmas trees in your house nowadays? I just couldn’t be arsed. My one and only tree will go up in the living room, sometime in December and come down around the 3rd or 4th of January. I’d have a permanent migraine if I had to live in the Minghams house with all those flashing lights. And Jace was right when he screeched that butterflies don‘t belong on a Christmas tree, Sarah!
Not normal AFAIK. I have one. But we're also a (very) mixed religion family and it's more for the cheer than anything else. Might put a bitty one in my office at work, but might also just put up one made of colored paper to amuse the folks across the courtyard.

kizzy

VIP Member
No they didn’t except lazy I dunno that video in the van sickened me so much I almost felt like crying and Mila was even younger then.
The one where Jace was repeatedly hitting Mila in the face and lazy saw it she looked up saw the viewfinder and then panned the camera away.
Esme was there and said nothing either I just couldn’t believe that clip it was beyond awful, how could she see that and do nothing I just don’t get it.
And even worse, broadcast it on her channel, why would she do that ?

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
I

All this "little turd" stuff, is it possible they're just saying "little ted"?

I hate to defend them, but I'm sure I remember on another vlog recap that they called Mila little ted. Maybe around Blackpool.

It's probably just their accents and the fact they can't talk properly that means it comes out as turd instead.

Yes, I think he's saying little ted. He pronounces it in the same vomit inducing way he pronounces "head".

Kayaking12

Yeah I bet them girls Chris abused feel sorry for her too after she herself abused them 🤔 she also had a choice not too bring Mila into this far down the line from the scandal. They are both bad as each other.
I’m sure they don’t. But I wasn’t taking about them. She definately made the wrong decision staying with Chris after what HE done and her and the kids are suffering. Yes so are the other girls after what CHRIS done

• Angry
Anything with distressing content shouldn’t even be allowed on you tube in the beginning. It’s crazy some of the things I see on there.
I agree. The livestreams are the worst. People laughing at other people threatening to kill themselves, threatening to rape people, racism, it goes on and on. It’s like the Wild West in some corners

• Sad
  • Wow

Web30

VIP Member
I still think that Jace will be on the one on one day out unless she read it here first because she clearly said that she hopes she could get the other person in 🙄 if he does go she is trolling us because she was banging on in the hot tub how it was just her and Isla and hasn’t made any more Mention of the other mystery person. Plus if it is a one on one she knows people thought that it was an awful idea so if she knew that why was she entertaining the idea of taking someone else in the first place and why did it take viewers to shame her into giving that little girl what was promised.
I think she was jokeing about her spot being big and needing a ticket. I really hope it is just her and Isla

HelloCreepy

VIP Member
Good to see Isla having a day out. Whilst the place should be too young for her, the isolation has meant Isla has remained very young. If you didn't know her age, you'd guess she was 7 or 8 max.

Shame Sarah couldn't stop talking about Jace the whole time though.
Yeah, the other day someone mentioned she was about to turn 11? Since I haven’t been following closely, that really surprised me, I thought she was 8. 🙈

hmmm_no

VIP Member
What ye on about, the US has seven pervert villages made for child molesters.
That does not mean we have more than average, that means that we group them together in places that are deemed to be at lower risk to the community. This isn't complicated logic.

nattis

VIP Member
I think we have a new awesome skatingvideo comming om Creepys channel. He has now pinner 3 old reels or whatever they call it on Instagram and in the middle of the night he has put one on his stories

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
Isabelle wants to do 4 college courses, is that even possible in one go? I know sixth form you can (or could many year ago when i went) take a few. College seemed to be one thing as its a full time taks! No way could i have done more then one subject when i went, the time table wouldnt have allowed it

So she did the 5 gcses for college, is re taking 3 due to the grade... but is doing 2 she doesnt need to do?
it sounds like shes wanting to do Alevels in which you take 3/4 courses. I had to take chemistry biology maths in order to do medicine so it sound to me like she wants to do that but shes in for a huge shock cz its like 9-5 5 days a week for 2 years. you do 3/4 lessons per subject per week plus home studying and homework for all subjects.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
Jace is a 3 year old child. He does not need to be "taken down a notch" in the form of inflicting physical pain on him!
Of course the time for talk hasn't passed!
I never said that that is all you I would never advocate physically pain on anyone ever, I don’t see how playing with a ear or squeezing their cheeks is physical pain 🙄 it’s annoying that’s what it is very annoying and he probably doesn’t realise it’s annoying as most of us don’t when we annoy others. The fear in that baby’s face is awful and the bruising I didn’t see you make any mention of that?
Consequences are not the enemy my parents took privileges like tv time or the like and in school you can also lose playtime or golden hour etc etc.
Sarah doesn’t even pull him away when he looms
Over her aggressively.

• Sad