The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoyed me too that Isla wanted to go as Matilda to world book Day but because Sarah didn't like the costume she has to go as little red riding hood ?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It annoyed me too that Isla wanted to go as Matilda to world book Day but because Sarah didn't like the costume she has to go as little red riding hood ?
Matilda left her parents for a better life. Maybe she got worried iddy biddy Isla might slip too much into character

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Its almost as cringey as Chris saying 'chai fam'.
Yes but if we're going to post all the cringey things they come out with on a regular basis, there are sooooo many we'll need to start thinking of a new thread title now!

There should be an iSham 'bullsh*t bingo' game...watch the vlogs and every time they say the cringey phrases written on your playing card you get to trough a doughnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes but if we're going to post all the cringey things they come out with on a regular basis, there are sooooo many we'll need to start thinking of a new thread title now!

There should be an iSham 'bullsh*t bingo' game...watch the vlogs and every time they say the cringey phrases written on your playing card you get to trough a doughnut.
We would all have diabetes within 2 days

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They also charged £10 for a video message :ROFLMAO:
And £35 for a onesie but Sarah buys bargain 2 for £12 B&M ones. It's so wrong they'll charge these high amounts but never buy things themselves at similar cost. It's always multiple cheap bargains for them.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
My thoughts on the vlog:

- If the pains were that bad, why did she not give her midwife a quick ring. Just to ensure they were aware and to get a little reassurance. The way she was describing it, I would have most definitely just made a quick phone call to check. - but she wouldn't because she doesn't give a damn.

- More builders in the house? I'm well aware of the issues new builds can have to begin with, but this seems to be an ongoing trend. Dodgy house?

- Creepy's demeanour totally changed when talking about his "back injury"... Surely the most truthful man in the world wouldn't lie?! ?

- "I'm not used to sugar" - hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha. Funny joke.

Just another boring vlog, really.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Matilda left her parents for a better life. Maybe she got worried iddy biddy Isla might slip too much into character
I remember Matilda's father was a crook and always used to wear a hat to cover his bad hair (and baldness). One day Matilda applied superglue to his hat, so it got stuck to his head, as payback for his dishonest ways. Maybe Isla's already been inspired, because that beanie rarely leaves his head?! And didn't Matilda's mother spend lots of time shopping? Hmmmm....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I remember Matilda's father (a crook) used to always wear a hat to cover his bad hair (and baldness). One day Matilda applied superglue to his hat, so it got stuck to his head, as payback for his dishonest ways. Maybe Isla's already been inspired, because that beanie rarely leaves his head?! And didn't Matilda's mother spend lots of time shopping? Hmmmm....
Lol this is a great comparison, it's all starting to make sense

I can't think who could be Miss Honey though as there are no pleasant adults in their tit show...Maybe Dave's ex that had the little girl...I liked her

For any of you that haven't watched her say she's not used to sugar I highly recommend it as it bought belly laughs a plenty...it was the way she said it so matter of factly...haha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Knew it wouldn’t be this long before this happened! How long is she going to drag this whole False Labor out for???
Be bloody hilarious if it was a phantom pregnancy and the doctor told her she was fat, sadly that wont happen she does'nt do sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And the dressing table full of chocolates, and the lindt bunnies (?), and the waffles at the dessert shop, and the bubblegum ice cream, and the cream cakes etc etc ? oh what a good chuckle this has given me ?
And the mint imperials she shoves in her gob (three at a time) every time she goes in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the comments someone asked if Issy still saw her dad because her own parents are having a divorce and she'll have to live inbetween places. The reply she got from most likely Sarah was that Issy doesn't see her dad and added to the girl that she's sure her mum and dad love her very much and that they'll make the change as easy as possible.

Shame Sarah doesn't love her daughter enough to leave the sweaty faced creep on wheels, she isn't exactly putting any of her daughters' needs first.

Reactions: 21
Surely if any of them girls were Matilda it would be Esme? I could see her putting glue on Chris's beanie ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who's Miss Trunchbull - Dragon Jane, Katrina or Nikki?

Miss Honey could easily be Isabelle. She seems to be the only one looking after those girls at times.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.