The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most vlogs she doesn’t even know what day of the week it is. We can’t expect her to remember that she can’t go without sugar for half an hour!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm guessing next Friday it'll be Esme's turn to suprise the girls with a sleepover as Isla did it last week (or week before) and Isabelle today! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Desperate times call for desperate clickbaits...folk will soon get bored of it and go has she not bloody had it yet..as I said earlier I hope she goes as overdue as she can..think of the desperate titles then! ?

Reactions: 7
And all the Instagram iced Starbucks drinks,hot chocolate excetera excetera! ?
And the dressing table full of chocolates, and the lindt bunnies (?), and the waffles at the dessert shop, and the bubblegum ice cream, and the cream cakes etc etc ? oh what a good chuckle this has given me ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Knew it wouldn’t be this long before this happened! How long is she going to drag this whole False Labor out for???

Reactions: 12
She will drag it out everyday for the next 3/4 weeks minimum. Brace yourselves!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.