The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Name suggestion: Views are depleting, Is Chris cheating and is Sarah still eating?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm from Midlands & no-one says secondary school. I actually think it sounds more American than high school

Reactions: 2
I think that is exactly what they did!
Both family's are in it for the money, both of them pimp their kids out for content, both of them have domineering wife's, both of them have childish husbands, both of them are extremely creepy and I do think both of them put the idea in both girls heads that it would be great content. It is very easy to manipulate a young teenaged girl as Chris has proved. They might have 'agreed' ti talk about their most intimate details infront of 1000s of viewers but I think they will regret it one day. The bottom line is that all these children are minors. Think back to when you were 13 and the opinions you had and what you might have said to your friends. We were lucky enough that none of that got broadcast on the internet.
I agree wholeheartedly with whoever said it future back in this thread. Family vloggers should not be allowed to work their kids with no regulation. They should have to abide by the same laws child actors do.
[/QUOTE

❤Very well said!! ❤

Reactions: 1
Generally-speaking fat shaming is cruel but I think that Sarah gets so much flack because, firstly, she's not a nice person and also, secondly, because as you say, she doesn't seem to try very hard to be healthy, especially when pregnant and her unborn child is depending on her to care enough to keep him well.People will think that she's fair game because of her own "up yours" attitude. If a nice person was genuinely struggling with their weight then they wouldn't get half as much flack, I don't think.
A lot of it is also the fact she lies so much but goes on about 'body positivity'...she makes out she's super healthy and all 'I don't like pizza, ice cream, I never eat sugar' when she lives off those things.

Reactions: 8
A lot of it is also the fact she lies so much but goes on about 'body positivity'...she makes out she's super healthy and all 'I don't like pizza, ice cream, I never eat sugar' when she lives off those things.
On her insta story today shes changed the word share to sarah on a share bag of chocolate ?

On her insta story today shes changed the word share to sarah on a share bag of chocolate ?
Just seen. I don't understand what she finds funny about eating that much sugar. That poor child is going to come out with bloody withdrawal symptoms. It's disgusting.

I understand people don't agree with fat shaming - but when she's actively promoting an unhealthy diet to her young followers, and even worse promoting it to her unborn baby and 3 children already - she deserves to have the truth spoken.

Jamie Oliver would lock her away and throw away the key.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.