The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they can borrow a baby reborn from Mary Shortle and use it as a stunt double during the birthing vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
My favourite part in tonight's vlog.

"Who pays £10 for an Easter egg?"

Erm your Ifam did last year from your merch store ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Oh god i missed that one ?
I had to replay it because I was shocked she said it. Reminded me of the GG days and KitKats ?

"Are you kidding me £10 for an Easter egg!"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I wish she wouldn't say "Happy FriYay". Apart from being a bit cringey it doesn't quite have the same ring to it, coming from a person who seems to spend pretty much every day doing the same things ie shopping and eating, one day being much the same as the next.
What would she know about working bloody hard all week then getting that Friday feeling because you can finally relax and put your feet up and/or spend quality time with the family you cherish?

Reactions: 13
I wish she wouldn't say "Happy FriYay". Apart from being a bit cringey it doesn't quite have the same ring to it, coming from a person who seems to spend pretty much every day doing the same things ie shopping and eating, one day being much the same as the next.
What would she know about working bloody hard all week then getting that Friday feeling because you can finally relax and put your feet up and/or spend quality time with the family you cherish?
Its almost as cringey as Chris saying 'chai fam'.

Reactions: 11
I've just remembered Chris' rant about punch a ginger day.Then remembered Twycross Zoo have an event each year to celebrate world orangutan day where they let red heads in for free. I bet Chris would quite happily ditch his beanie to save some dollar...Chris Ingham life hack...there you go Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sarah, your vlog two days before - LITERALLY TWO DAYS - shows a car stuffed full of Easter eggs. What planet is she on?!?
And what about that whole box of candy she ate by herself? What about the big pigalicious deserts she eats every week?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
For those who missed this delight here is last year's bargain priced £9.99 Easter egg with a sticker if I remember rightly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.