The Ingham Family #26 Prat in the hat. Kids a brat and they’re still buying tat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about we nominate them for the Wonky foods adverts on tv.
Their New Slogan
We dont do Straight cos we are the Wonky family :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was on Instagram last night and reported esmes and Islas accounts (doubt anything will happen) but noticed that on their pictures they hash tag their own so clicked it was loads of fan edits which has been discussed here probably pedos. Especially the fan account asking people to add to talk about inghams?.

There was also a hash tag for Chris which had fan edits and then these, which is from the 10th of January this year.

Attachments

How about we nominate them for the Wonky foods adverts on tv.
Their New Slogan
We dont do Straight cos we are the Wonky family :ROFLMAO:
Wonky sounds too cute though and implies something is perfectly good but just a tad squiffy. Is there a post-watershed, "Warped AF" version of those ads?! Given their love of veg that would be such a good fit - those tv ad execs will surely be rubbing their hands together as they line up the freaky looking carrots. And does this campaign include fruit? Misshapen pomegranates need some love too! (Pineapples are just sooooooo last year!)

Reactions: 4
I was on Instagram last night and reported esmes and Islas accounts (doubt anything will happen) but noticed that on their pictures they hash tag their own so clicked it was loads of fan edits which has been discussed here probably pedos. Especially the fan account asking people to add to talk about inghams?.

There was also a hash tag for Chris which had fan edits and then these, which is from the 10th of January this year.
'Took graphics at GCSE' that is fkin priceless. Do they really teach you how to photoshop screen grabs in your GCSES?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wonky sounds too cute though and implies something is perfectly good but just a tad squiffy. Is there a post-watershed, "Warped AF" version of those ads?! Given their love of veg that would be such a good fit - those tv ad execs will surely be rubbing their hands together as they line up the freaky looking carrots. And does this campaign include fruit? Misshapen pomegranates need some love too! (Pineapples are just sooooooo last year!)
Yes it is a bit too cute mags, how about dressing lazy up as a giant crispy creme doughnut with tit coloured icing lol.

Reactions: 1

I also notice on Esme's pictures (atleast her latest!) They put #redhair #ginger ect but never put #blonde hair on Isla's. It's only something small but it grates on me that they feel the need to highlight Esme's hair colour!

Reactions: 14
It’s all for views and clicks darling. And to prove to us of course, that they absolutely adore and celebrate red hair ?‍? despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Reactions: 10
I wonder why Esme doesn't follow Isla on instagram. Is it because she is sick of Isla hogging the camera? envious Isla makes almost every thumbnail photo with her mouth open? Or is it because Sarah has already given up on the account because it is not bringing in the followers/attention she wants ?

Reactions: 9
Yes it is a bit too cute mags, how about dressing lazy up as a giant crispy creme doughnut with tit coloured icing lol.
Maybe an idea for when they go back to that glamorous photographer for the next shoot (assuming that she's still welcome after the backlash and fallout last time). Judging by their current creative offerings you'd think they'd welcome suggestions. They can thank us later!

Reactions: 2
‘The Deviant Vegetables’. It’d work as a channel name as well.

• Haha
About this whole cringe-fest "Chris Ingham Life Hacks" thing. (Is it actually a thing?) He mentioned it several times on yesterday's vlog but I've not noticed him mentioning it before. Is he fishing for a magazine column or book deal?! I'm struggling to get my head around the audacity of this man, thinking that he has useful tips to share with the world.
"Delete your private Dm's with 16 year olds, but make sure they don't have email notifications turned on." #lifehack

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I'm pretty sure Jess's Mum disproved all this.
Jess is home schooled.

Harping back to the baby shower and our thoughts on how few people went. I just caught up on the Easter egg vlog and lazy slug was sat on the nursery floor sorting through bits from the shower. She showed a brief shot of the cards that had been filled out by the guests at the shower. I count 8, she named Charlotte, Nikki & Granny and read some bits from their cards. We know Katrina was there....so are the other 4 cards from Creepy and the girls?! Did she really only have 8 people plus herself at that babyshower?! I know we speculated but I just assumed more people would've been off camera. Surely for something that small you could've held it in your own front room!
What ,and have lazy see to everyone there ,make drinks etc ,oh and not forgetting the clearing up afterwards!Nope ,the most Sarah could "manage" is ripping open yet more freebies ,donated by the ifam and their (cough) "friends"!!

I also notice on Esme's pictures (atleast her latest!) They put #redhair #ginger ect but never put #blonde hair on Isla's. It's only something small but it grates on me that they feel the need to highlight Esme's hair colour!
That annoys me too, just like the need to put their age on the vlog e.g 6 year old gets a big surprise. They know exactly what they're doing and it makes me livid.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I was homeschooled too: I had no idea Jess was homeschooled. It's been a while since I took my GCSEs but I don't know if any of the awarding bodies do a GCSE in 'graphics'? I haven't heard of it, mind you, I took mine in 2004-2006 which was before digital graphics were as big of an industry as they are today.

I don't know if anyone could try contacting a newspaper and see if they could find journalists to cover it? I get the impression tabloids like the Daily Mail have journalists who will work on material i.e. videos that the public send in, to make articles.

Reactions: 2
I was homeschooled too: I had no idea Jess was homeschooled. It's been a while since I took my GCSEs but I don't know if any of the awarding bodies do a GCSE in 'graphics'? I haven't heard of it, mind you, I took mine in 2004-2006 which was before digital graphics were as big of an industry as they are today.

I don't know if anyone could try contacting a newspaper and see if they could find journalists to cover it? I get the impression tabloids like the Daily Mail have journalists who will work on material i.e. videos that the public send in, to make articles.
I believe she was homeschooled in her last couple of years due to her mental health, but her mum already debunked that 'rumour' anyway and said she didn't even study graphics. I'm not sure why they're still posting it around. I think you can do a graphics GCSE now as part of art & design though.

Reactions: 3
I'm pretty sure Jess's Mum disproved all this.
Jess is home schooled.
Yep I did. Jess didn’t take graphics for GCSE, doesn’t know that person and spent all of year 11 at home self teaching (Camhs signed her off for having a non existent eating disorder as they thought school would use too many carlories ?. She’s been working for a year and 6 months now! That kid is talking bollocks. It highly irritates me what lengths these kids go to, to support their idol!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Harping back to the baby shower and our thoughts on how few people went. I just caught up on the Easter egg vlog and lazy slug was sat on the nursery floor sorting through bits from the shower. She showed a brief shot of the cards that had been filled out by the guests at the shower. I count 8, she named Charlotte, Nikki & Granny and read some bits from their cards. We know Katrina was there....so are the other 4 cards from Creepy and the girls?! Did she really only have 8 people plus herself at that babyshower?! I know we speculated but I just assumed more people would've been off camera. Surely for something that small you could've held it in your own front room!
She claimed in the comments there were 15, but they didn’t cater enough for 15 ? Wendie was there as well, I think she’s a former ifam speculated to be recruited into the troll gang ?

Not sign of the half/step sister (Sarah always seemed confused what she was) or Chris’s brothers girlfriend ....

Reactions: 3
LMAO at today's predicted blog.. wasn't it worked out the 6th of March to be the real due date?

Ha ha! Haven't watched yet but already with the click bait labour scares. This is all we will get now for the next 5 weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.