Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abbvay

VIP Member
What is sad about all the piles of presents is that other than the couple from Jane and Steve, there is never anything from anyone else. I don't buy my kids a mountain of presents partly because they don't need it all and I don't want a house full of tat they never wanted. But also because family and friends want to buy them presents or give money so they get something for themselves so I do have to have some things in mind for when other people ask what to get.

However, I could never just buy the cheap stuff and leave the better, more expensive gifts to other people like they do with Jane and Steve.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

nattis

VIP Member
Lazy has put a post up on the home insta where she writhes that she thinks the kids have missed the playroom while they have been away on this trip.
Offcourse they have Lazy, they miss it every time they are away. A place where they have everything they want and more. They have plenty of space to move around . And a place where they mostly are at the same place day in and day out instead of moving from place to place every day sitting still in a car. Kids don't enjoy that as much as adults thinks they do.

babybelle

VIP Member
Very sad that when Sarah set up the sensory play, the first thing Jace asked was if he could eat it. That boy is going to end up having a massive problem with food. Unfortunately that was Sarah and Chris's way to keep him quiet was to give him something to eat and keep him in his high chair. I've noticed Chris uses editing to get out of doing things. I see the media wall has got no further, same with the dressing room I expect. When I first started watching them, Chris quite often picked the girls up from school and either took them to the park or out for a hot chocolate at Costa. He does nothing like that anymore, and I know the girls are no longer at school, but he could still take them out for a treat now and again. The demise of this family is awful really. Isabelle used to be so chatty and have something about her, but now she just seems a bit lifeless, surely watching their old vlogs like they claim to do must make them think. I know as you get older, most of us pile on a few pounds, but we cut back to get rid of it, but Sarah piles it on and more, which tells me, she doesn't care anymore and her rudeness has become her defense mechanism. Not sticking up for Sarah, but I think she has severe depression. Her husband is caught doing all sorts, she had in effect two "band aid" babies, she is to a degree controlled by Chris, she has lost her friends, she removed her children from school I'd say to protect them because of Chris's behaviour, Chris doesn't help her at all with the children. The @ hole needs kicking to the kerb. He is a pedalo spoilt, selfish obnoxious child. Someone one day will catch up with him, and smack him one.

• Heart

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Trying to imagine being anything but scared and devastated that my kid needed surgery. These two fuckers excitedly plastering it online as content, less than 48 hours after that disgusting woman was bleating in her comments about her children's privacy! Not an ounce of shame between the two of them. Poor kid. I know he's not a very nice little boy, but he deserves so much better than this life.

• Sad

kazizzle

VIP Member
So basically admitting they are unvaccinated there then. I believe that’s the only restriction still in place for travel to the US. That’s obviously their choice but they spent that whole road trip in europe last year claiming everywhere was closed or busy and they couldn’t visit when the reality was that they couldn’t get in without being vaccinated. Why lie?? They couldn’t even eat inside restaurants in some countries!

Abbvay

VIP Member
She's also often insisted that Jace's clothes were neutral even when they were quite girly, so why doesn't Mila wear any of them? She didn't even need to buy that much.

The latest outfit is ridiculous and looks so uncomfortable.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
I bet in the next few vlogs, they will say "Isabelle has gone to X with her friends", to prove she really does go out with friends but really she'll be up in her bedroom.

They'll also roll their eyes and say "We don't have to explain ourselves but..." and say that Isabelle does have a life off camera and has a right to privacy. They'll also claim she doesn't show her friends because of 'stalkers' but really they are worried people will warn her 'friends' that Creepy might slide into their DMs and ask them to go skating/skinny dipping.

• Sad

DummyTit

The neighbours want nothing to do with Sarah and the Camp Gnome ,the Minghams are detested in the village as the villagers know about Creepy's disgusting habits

• Heart
  • Wow

Stacey90

So they take Prinny with them to Blackpool and just leave her in the house. Makes my blood boil. They should do the right thing and re home that dog to a family that deserve her.

• Heart
  • Wow

becca7721

VIP Member
She’s at it again. The comments & her triggered responses are GOLD.

While you’re mentioning wierdo’s Lazy, ask yourself which wierdo’s sell their children online ? Which wierdo’s are into child exploitation ? Which wierdo’s end their children’s education ?
So Isabelle is happy to potentially put herself at risk of serious assault, even death by discussing her sexuality (I’m not exaggerating - even today that happens) being put her online in underwear, being shown being grabbed around the chest by her stepdad, videos of her believing in stupid elves and Santa as a teen and giving details of her periods out. Because that has no impact on her.

But she is really concerned about wierdos ‘STALKING’ her friends; and, let’s not forget here that you asked for friends for her on a FB group.

Get a grip. No teen girl is going to be happy having the information there is on your channel about themselves and being pimped out to satisfy your wierdo mates, who frankly are much more of a risk to your daughter. She’d be ripped apart by other teens for what’s on your channel/online on other sites.

But you keep on love. It shows you in your true light.

• Sad
  • Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Acts like a big man but remember when he shit himself in that Kayak Paul clip. Loser.

• Haha

Otterwise

VIP Member
Please Sarah, in your infinite wisdom, explain how Isabelle was and is able to keep EVERYTHING private that she wants to?
She wasn't old enough to consent to her periods etc shared with Ifam before, you and your husband made those decisions for her, as you do for all your children.

Reactions: 35

mags

VIP Member
if lazy got them good quality clothing they could be passed down to Isla because they stay in nice condition or even sell them on vinted or eBay and make some money back.
The only "quality" our Saz is interested in, comes from an octagonal-shaped tub at Christmas time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shazza D

Chatty Member
So that was it, the entire Blackpool trip was Primark everyday and a bit of time in the arcades, taking Nana on a big wheel and sat in the house? Why did they even bother staying there when they could have just gone for the afternoon. They said they were doing the illuminations but since the only bit they mentioned was in the car at the end of one of the days and then hardly showed anything, I think it's safe to say they didn't do it all and definitely didn't walk past any of the bigger bits. Like everything they do, what a waste of time.
And supposed to be nannars weekend but creepy trying to make the poor old dear feel bad for wanting a game of bingo bless her

• Sad

mags

VIP Member
On I'm a Celeb, last night, Seann Walsh was declaring his love for Blink 182. Apparently he's a massive fan of the band, so much so that he even has a tattoo based on one of their logos.....BUT HE STILL DOESN'T REFER TO HIMSELF AS "SEANN DELONGE"! 🤭

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also...what is it with these middle-aged Blink 182 fans? Are they all cheating adulterers who like to gaslight their victims? (allegedly)

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
Maybe Nanaar is poorly.

Feeling slightly bad for Nanaar* in Blackpool given she wore her winter coat by the pool on the Island of Portugal, she's got to be chilly.

*I have a soft spot for Nanaar, I think she sussed out Creepy Ingham way before anyone else. Definitely the smartest Ingham/Dixon in the pack. I like to think of her as 'wily' and hope there's room for the kids in her house when Chris runs off with the next Justin.

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221108-112436_Chrome.jpg

Come on guys I think we're being a little harsh, it's clear to see ole chippy tits trains his upper body extra hard! 🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
  • Heart