Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kayaking12

So Chris is all giddy. He’s taken them to Blackpool to play away and nana Jean is a distraction to keep lazy occupied. The converse ain’t fooling no one

• Heart
Reactions: 34

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
How sad."Private/personal" you say Sarah.Right ,so answer me one thing? HOW come you`ve filmed EVERY SINGLE PERSONAL DETAIL of your daughters` life these past 6+ years?? NOTHING ,NOTHING has been off limits ,so you protesting how "private" you encourage Isabelle to be is b*llsh*t!!! Little too much ,way too late dear!
Was she concerned about privacy when she made an entire vlog about Isabelle's father, and how the child was in therapy over it all? YOU put your child's entire life online, and then get all sanctimonious about their privacy when people dare to ask questions. The reason people know everything about your children's lives is because YOU FUCKING PUT IT ALL OUT THERE, YOU ABSOLUTE CRETIN. How do these morons not bloody get it? 😡

• Heart

Bored83

I see grabby esme is back. I know she's a kid but she never does a fair trade. For all people call out isla esme is worse. She didn't even trade those roblox uses just took from them cos she is super duper famous. I have to turn her off. She is not a likeable child at all

babybelle

VIP Member
Who let's their kids take 24 cans of cream soda into their bedroom. Surely they would go in the cupboard or the fridge. Does Sarah not realise you can make your own roast potatoes, stuffing and pigs in blankets? A box of stuffing is pennies, you can buy a bag of potatoes for just over a pound and defrost some cocktail sausages and wrap bacon around them. I've never known anyone make a roast dinner by opening packets. She kept banging on about toffee apples, again make your own!! What time did they eat dinner? Where I live, the fireworks displays never started until 7.30, so they must have been out until at least 9pm. Who feeds a baby and a 3 year old a heavy dinner at 9pm.

• Wow
  • Heart

Romer

What is that hand sign that creepy is doing in the Halloween pic….a secret message to a teen fan….he has been very giddy of late and behaving like a teenager…and with the skate video and his lovin on his woman and expensive gifts….I believe our hero has been up to no good and it’s time to keep the little woman happy …..surely she can’t be that dumb….oh wait, she has stayed with his all this time hasnt she knowing he has a fetish for teens….

• Sad
  • Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Poor boy if he does need surgery he'll be filmed going to hospital and his whole recovery. The only privacy he'll get is during the actual surgery and they'd film that if they could.

• Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
The other day Sarah said she’d not been into Morrisons since she’d left their old house. Tonight she said every time she goes into Morrisons she picks up one of their prepackaged bags for the food bank. So, has she done it once then?

She, also, said they very often do a full weekly shop for the food bank, and always does one at Christmas, but doesn’t vlog it. I don’t believe that for one minute.
No way are they doing a regular food shop for the food bank. They can’t even afford a decent mini break in Blackpool.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
For this week's Memory Monday, we remember when a selection of well known youtubers tweeted about Creepy, shortly after Jess and the other girls came forward/Creepy made his Hell No video. The youtubers were, of course, absolutely horrified by his actions.

These are the ones that I have found. If anyone can find any more, feel free to add them below. I know that Jonathan Saccone Joly also tweeted about Creepy's disgusting behaviour but his tweets have now been deleted.

I have included Creepy's message to Alfie Deyes after Alfie tweeted about him, and also Lazy's thoughts on Alfie's tweet...
Jonathan Saccone Joly is another creepster/child exploiter so am not sure his thoughts are worth much tbh!

• Heart

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham tell their children that if it wasn't for them they world never see the world.

In reality it's Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham that will never see the world without thier children.

And that's why they won't let them grow up

• Heart
  • Sad

mags

VIP Member
How can you live in the world for 38 years and still think that nougat is pronounced 'nugget'? Creepy didn't correct her so he must think that it is pronounced like that too 😂
Yeah but is it just me or is it actually possible to say "noo-gah" without feeling like a pretentious twat? 😂

(Not sticking up for them....just to be clear!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Otterwise

VIP Member
I’ve noticed this too! But happy to play tickle back with his pre teen daughters and hiding under his step daughters bed! He’s got a son! You never see him play Lego or cars or say come and help dad do diy! It’s all creepy camp voice calling jace clever boi and mila little woman 🤢🪟creeps me right out!!
I'm no fan of Lazy but he does absolutely sod all with his children.
He could easily do some Mathematics or physics home ed activities with Isla and Esme and they would probably love that. Yes it takes time to be your wife's live-in cleaner and time to edit, but he really can spare an hour or two getting more involved in their education, considering his wife is busy with the two younger ones.

MissWinnie

VIP Member
Was looking for next week's Memory Monday and came across this. What an absolute tosser. He posted this in an Ingham Family support Facebook group in 2019. Manipulative, nasty dickhead.
Yet he never claimed his innocence in any one of those rants. Always deflecting and making out anyone who’s called him out & keeping what he’s done fresh in peoples minds (certainly back then at least) to be the bad guys 😡 It’s a shame they didn’t experience that downfall back then, the fault would lay at your own feet Chris - the irony of complaining it could ruin their childrens schooling etc when they pulled them out and ruined the girls education and future prospects all by themselves as well as placing them into isolation.

• Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
Man when I signed up here a about two months ago I was fresh out of major surgery, stuck in bed for 6 weeks. Keeping up with the threads was super easy. Now that I’ve been back at work for two weeks I’ve missed like 3 threads 🤣
Would you like to give the Minghams a detailed account of what working is like? They don’t understand the concept at all.

• Haha

sneakypeak04

I’m loving nana jean 😂

Let’s have nana Jean without her dentures doing open mouth thumbnail for tomorrow’s vlog! Personally I think nana is hilarious
Haha becareful saying you’re loving Nana Jean we don’t want to make granny Jane jealous and start with her fake accounts trolling the poor lady hahahaha we all know granny doesn’t like Sarah’s side of family 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha