Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatamess123

VIP Member
Agreed and if Isla does have mental health issues it’s the parents fault because who puts a child on a pedestal to then kick it out from under them so they come crashing down emotionally when a new baby arrived.
ETA and the father is as bad because mine would have most certainly asked my mother what the hell her game was and he would have made sure to fill the gap.
Just watching the news with my mum.There`s a young guy (late 20`s) been charged with sending indecent messages to young girls ONLINE...Hear that Sarah?? He also tried to co-erc them into meeting with him ,and he`s being sentenced next week! Ok Youtube ,now i really want to know.WHY is CHRIS INGHAM still being allowed on your platform,with access to young people?WHY.JUST WHY?!!! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
She's addicted to shopping, food and having small children. She's also a serial liar. He is addicted to sex and allegedly alcohol and pills. Quite the pair, Chris and Sarah Ingham.
He’s not ‘addicted to sex’ - that’s his imaginary character’s rather more ‘normal’ explanation for his behaviour, a smokescreen to cover what he actually is, which is a weird, deluded pervert, with a sexual interest in children, profound psychological issues, and a complete lack of morals.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
TAKING MY 80 YEAR OLD NANNA ON THE SCARIEST RIDE OF HER LIFE!

An excitable Creepstopher starts the vlog so I guess he got balls deep in Lazy last night. Not that hard to achieve though considering it’s only 3 inches max. They’re in Houndshill shopping centre as it’s the easiest place to start. Today will be epic. Jace is the only other person I can hear. They’re off to the Blackpool Tower to see something they saw 16 years ago. Photo of them 16 years ago. They’re going to the matinee performance of the circus as Jace will adore it. The circus master will think they’re a new clown act.

The Inghams are not off to the circus as they left too late due to Creepstopher having to finish work at the house. He hopes to be able to watch the show tomorrow. They’re at the market around the back of Coral Island, where Lazy bought an outfit for Mila that Creepstopher later lost. Walking. Drone shots. Footage of the rides.

There are blue skies and good vibes. They have a plan for later. They didn’t bring Prinny as they thought they were going to the circus. There was traffic getting into the car park and Creepstopher didn’t know where it was so went around town 3 times. Lazy wishes they’d brought Prinny. Nannar is in the background looking like she wants to batter Creepstopher as he drones on. It’s pretty today and he shows us the beach.

Esme decided they’re starting with the waltzers. You’d never catch Creepstopher on it for a million pounds. He then retracts and say he would do them for a million, as well as buzz his hair. Any Billionaire Tattlers? Ride footage. Jace goes on a carousel.

Lazy and Nannar go on the ferris wheel. Nannar is 80 this year, doesn’t like heights and hasn’t been on it since she was a little girl. She’s not been to Blackpool since she was a teenager so they’re making memories. Footage of Nannar. Lazy cackles at her and tells her to look. Nannar refuses and keeps her eyes closed. They’re sent back up. She doesn’t want her teeth to fall out. Another time around the wheel. They have been around 8 times. Lazy is glad they went on.

Isla goes on a ride. Drone shots. Jace and Mila go on the baby train ride. Lazy asks Mila if she’s a daredevil then Jace does the same and pokes her in her ear.

Next stop is Nandino’s and Lazy is excited. They haven’t been to Nando’s in a year. The mayo is vegan. They’ve ordered the meals and Nannar is getting plain butterfly chicken with garlic bread. Lazy is excited. She thinks Nando’s is overrated but still loves it. Her hack to save money is to combine the free peri peri salt with the free mayo, mix and you have peri peri mayo.

Jace fell asleep in Mila’s pram so Mila has been squished into the basket on the side as she’s too heavy. I’m sure the orthopaedic surgeon would approve. Lazy keeps screeching at Mila to sit up as she keeps putting her head back. Esme moved her so she’s facing the other way. Jace is now awake.

Lazy screeches at Mila, who is stood up in her car seat. They have been to McDonald’s. Nannar asks Mila if she can see the tram. She got a caramel waffle latte, Isabelle got a toffee one, Jace and Creepstopher got hot chocolates and everyone else got the waffle latte. Now they’re doing the drive down the illuminations.

The Inghams are playing Tension back at the house. The other team has to shout out as many as they can within the timer. For popular dog breeds Nannar shouted out “Yorkshire terrier” and “scooby doo”. Nannar and Isabelle are in the lead by one point. Lazy is the master/ring leader.

They move onto the ABC game and Nannar has to name an item of clothing beginning with A so she chooses “‘at”. Cackle. Fruit or vegetable beginning with H - “haubergine”

End of Vlog
If looks could kill, Nannar would be facing life in Styal right now
1667676633488.png
1667676482944.png
1667677086015.png
1667677310933.png

1667676744594.png
1667677225687.png
1667676916393.png
1667676850138.png
1667677004561.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Anni1312

Chatty Member
I thought English was their first language? They can't talk .... they just can't talk. English is not my first language but if I don't know my words or am not sure .... I'd describe it ... they cannot talk ... and homeschool, that is beyond me.

Those forced hyped up reactions are doing my head in. Nobody needs a surprise every day, nobody needs a present every day. Those kids will never be able to find a spot in the real world, where things are not all about them. I feel sorry for every boss they will ever have, every work mate that needs to exist besides them. They will be next level egoistic, as they think it's all about them.

I don't blame the children, as we have stated so many times , they are a product of their parents. It's just sad!!!

They never get told off ... Sarah is never able to talk 10 secs in a row to the camera until the golden boi screeches like a maniac. Not that I like to listen to what she says but in general. Children need to learn when to shut up for a few moments.

And last but not least... is this an English speaking thing, that children are always referred to as Clevaaaaaa ?? I mean, it's this a thing or a common saying? 🤷

/ sorry for the rant, been a long day at work.
The real work out there ... where you start early and have to be in time and all that .... 🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
Jason riding round on that pedal bike reminded me of The Shining 🤣 first sign of snow and he will be running round shouting redrum 🤣

• Haha

Betty Bujo

Chatty Member
Well we got to see a bit of where Sarah gets her bolshy attitude from didn't we. The state of Nanaar playing that basketball game. She gave not one fuck about whether her great grand children were standing right next to her or not. As for the mobility scooter. I mean they aren't the most honest of families are they......? Just askin'

• Haha

Sleepyquest

Chatty Member
Imagine going from VIP trips to Disney world to McDonald’s and primark trips in Blackpool during Winter. Christ who are they influencing at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tinksmum

VIP Member
If that twat of a man says ‘sister fucking sleepover’ again I will eat my hat …..sorry he didn’t say fucking …but I did!!! I will still eat my hat - there is something so creepy about the way he says it 🤢
I have two granddaughters who when they come to stay say ‘ there is no way that one is getting in with me’ then realise there is only one bed, proceed to have a mini punch up over who is going to be squashed sleeping next to the wall’ ahhh such lovely normal girls ….so sad for this shower

• Haha
  • Heart

Morris1107

Chatty Member
I figured out why she keeps buying Mila 9-12 months clothing. It's so she can feed her spending addiction. Those clothes barely fit Mila. She must get 1 wear out of them. Then lazy declares they're too small so it's off to the shops to buy new clothes. Now if like any other sensible person she brought the correct size for her child, she'd have no excuse to keep buying.

Old Banger Bett

Chatty Member
Who the fuck goes to Blackpool with 5 kids and doesn't take them to the Pleasure Beach. £300.00 to get them all in that's why. Obs's skint as fuck. Tramps did all the free shit they could and (lard arse making her own mayo ) 😂 If he hadn't splashed out on those (been trying to hook up with kids ) shoes for fatty they might have been able to afford Pleasure Beach.

• Haha

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
Big Saz is easily triggered isn’t she 😂😂😂
Knows how to speak to the people who pay her mortgage 😂😂😂

She’s a constant delight 😂😂😂
"We would love to go and prove all of you I D I O T S wrong, except we can't because my husband tried to rape an underage girl while we were there and he's shitting bricks that he'll get thrown in jail the minute he steps on US soil there are restrictions for the unvaxxed. Mic drop, becoz my fingers are too swollen to hold it."

• Haha

Ruby2233

VIP Member
There’s no time limit for when you can go back to Florida Sarah and, you know it. But as you’re SO desperate to prove everyone wrong do it. Book it now. Off you go. See how many go, and, how many come back ...

Why are you making out like Isabelle has a life outside of you?. It’s blatant she does not. In fact it’s impossible any of you do. You spend far too much time on the run for any activities at all. You know nothing about the real world. No one would have not mentioned that wierdo you’re married to being a pervert. Not to mention being called out about her very immature behaviour online and being subject to all kinds when out. Your kids are on the dark web, as you both intended. You’ve no idea what that means for their lives and don’t care. Likewise education. People who LOOK like her get shocking comments, yes they’d even shock you, there’s no way she’d cope with it.

Looking forward to her passing her theory and practical license and driving everywhere. Though it’ll mean her not being with you all the time, needing proper lessons and sitting an actual exam...
Big Saz could take the kids herself, the big woman of the World that she is. If she gets herself vaccinated, ditches Saville, she’ll be free to go.

You won’t though will you Sarah, you couldn’t leave the pedalo to his own devices at home & just imagine you trying to look after the kids all on your own. You can’t even look after yourself. Pathetic all round really, aren’t you !!!

Troybhoy

Proper Bollocks regarding the circus being sold out. We booked for a group of 10 and paid £126 for all of us. Plenty seats for the evening Fri, Sat. Just didn't want to pay the price as them dumb asses don't know the clever way to book tickets. Sarah 🖕

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
The only reason for the big piles of presents is that she is overcompensating, making up for perceived issues with her own childhood. Personally I find the separate piles of presents soulless. I came from a big family and we had a big pile under the tree (to a child's eye at least), but that was because the pile consisted of all of our presents, all jumbled together. We didn't have a lot of money and we didn't get a huge amount each, but still felt very loved and very lucky. A lot of the fun was in not knowing who each present was for until my mum or dad read the name out. I do think she is spoiling her children, but not in a good way.
It won't last. Jace and Mila will not be treated the same

I wonder if Sarah has the sense to tell her girls to keep their pyjamas on at night.
🤮 I remember that. The girls would sleep nude(because they got hot) and he would "tuck them in" and give "back tickles" wonder if that is still happening

• Sick
  • Wow