Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neck lace

VIP Member
Shame that Nana wanted to go to the Tower Ballroom but they didn't take her. She hadn't been to Blackpool since she was a teenager and I bet has very fond memories of it. She would have loved to have seen it again. But, of course Creepy and Lazy had no interest in seeing a ballroom, so they didn't go.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
It’s the return of the ‘Halo Valeting Fallacy’ - arranging a trip to Florida would be an elaborate and expensive way to ‘prove’ absolutely nothing - the question is not whether you can go to Florida, but why anyone should think that you couldn’t in the first place. The pair of you could drive round Florida, in a convertible, rude boi/girling to the sounds of his Roxette CD on full blast, with a ‘D3LONG3’ number plate, in front of the local police, and nothing happen, and it still wouldn’t change the fact that he got caught trying to groom a child, younger than Isabelle, into engaging in sexual acts with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Goonie

So they’re in Blackpool and talking about going to the illuminations ( which take a couple of hours max) to drive through. Maybe the ballroom in the Tower ?? Erm.. what they gonna do with poor Prinny whilst they’re in the ballroom ?? Leave her on her own at the Air B&B ?? You don’t do that in someone else’s house !! The most they will be able to do with taking Prinny is go in a few of the Arcades that actually allow Dogs in .
We actually went to Blackpool last Thursday with our kids , our ( well looked after) Dogs went to stay at my mums for the day , we got up super early at 5am ( there’s only one 5 o’clock in the minghams world and it ain’t the morning one) getting up so early meant we missed all the traffic so that we could maximise our time in Blackpool. I’d already pre- booked Pleasure Beach tickets and checked opening times etc and where to park and so we managed to get there for opening time , having swung by the drive -thru Maccy D’s on the way all ready for a jam packed day riding pretty much every single ride ! At closing time we had tea at trusty old Wetherspoons down the road followed by a steady drive through the Illuminations and watched the fireworks as we drove by slowly. I reckon we will have packed more into our one day in Blackpool by maximising our time and getting our arses out of bed in a morning than they’re going to do in 3 bloody days !! *Note to add * We didn’t get home until 1 am the following morning but we missed our Dog so much that we still called at my mums to collect them and take them back home with us !!! , then straight to bed and we were still all up and ready for the day at 9.30am . Because we’re not bone idle layabouts !!!
Oh, and that little video reel of Chris skating ….. I feel so embarrassed for him, I truly do . He really thinks he’s got something doesn’t he !! What an absolute tool of a man 😆🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Neck lace

VIP Member
The Greencow, you're bloody awesome 🙌❤🙏.

They never had any intention of going to that circus. If they had, they would have done what anyone else would have done and booked online.

How come we can all see that he is all giddy because he has had an opportunity to meet up with the fan who lives in the Blackpool area but Lazy can't??

You have a good laugh at my post all you want Sarah, but if only you knew....

• Heart
  • Haha

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Sarah, you aren’t ‘spoiling’ your children, not by a long shot - the word you are looking for is ‘abusing’. Also, none of them are adults, so you don’t get to abdicate responsibility and hide behind ‘it was their decision’ - you have done this. They are going to hate you when they eventually realise, which they will.

• Heart

tatty_boggle

Do you know, I bet Nana Jean would’ve loved a few days away just her and Sarah - and if Mila needed breast feeding (being as not really sure if she’s fully weaned), even taking just her 🤷‍♀️
Having a few days together, even in Blackpool in an mobility scooter accessible B&B - bet she would’ve loved it.
Instead they’ve crammed into a non-accessible air bnb, where the priority is everyone else 😞
Why couldn’t Creepy stay at home and look after the children? It would only really be Jace and Mila, as the older girls could be instructed to shower and could chip in with cooking and loading dishwasher just for a weekend 🤔

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
There’s one reason and one reason only that Sarah wants the surgery done sooner rather than later and that’s because she knows full well that they won’t have a channel when Jace is 7-9 so she wants to make as much money as she can out of him now. She couldn’t give a monkey’s chuff about what’s best for him, it’s all about the ££££.

Why does that kid need a treat for absolutely everything he does? He’s completely ruined. They could always buy him a big boy’s bed and bedding as his “treat”, and give Mila his cot. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Imagine being a 36 year old woman and being married to a man you don’t even share a bedroom with.

• Haha
  • Sad

Impleo

VIP Member
some comments on izzys instagram. whats the bet that jamesray584 is Creepy? or do p3dos attract other p3dos?

Reminded me of when Chris posted underneath (what I would call) a provocative photo of Isabelle in a bikini at the age of 11 or 12 with

'beauty 🔥'

And other ones with just '🔥🔥🔥' - she was a pre-teen, wearing next to nothing - he is her step-dad! Sarah thought this was ok!

• Sick
  • Angry

thegreencow

VIP Member
THIS MIGHT BE MY IDEA OF HELL..

Today is the last day in Blackpool. They haven’t done much but have spent time with Nannar. Lazy was gutted this morning because she wanted to do the circus but there were no tickets left until next weekend when she looked online. They will come back next year. They’re taking Prinny onto the beach and Nannar wants to play bingo so everyone is going.

Isabelle has found a book shop. She thanks everyone for finding the book she was asking about, which she can’t remember the name of. Hi Isabelle. She finds the part two of the book she’s currently reading, Maybe Now by Colleen Hoover.

It’s started raining so hard. Creepstopher wants to go home. Lazy went into Primark because the heel came away from the ones she bought the other day. The ones she’s exchanged them for are knee length. They’re now at the arcades. Arcade footage. Creepstopher tells us about the time he won €250 in a bingo game in Feuterventura. He goes for a spin in Nannar’s scooter. He tells Lazy they’re done and he’s off in his van if she utters the word “bingo”. She does and he pretends to walk out. He refuses to be a bingo husband. He’s not a fan of bingo.

Jace plays whack a mole with a bit of cheating as Isla is helping him. He was stressed out because he couldn’t do it before. He wins tokens. Prinny is relaxing in the pram basket. Creepstopher tells her she’s a pampered pooch. His definition of that is very different to mine. Isla has a go on the whack a mole. Jace starts screeching and wants another go. Creepstopher tells Isla she should combine her tokens with Jace’s. Next Isla plays the basketball game and Lazy tells Jace to wait because it’s Isla’s turn.

Isla has a pound left and is going on the slot machine. Jace kisses Lazy and she says he’s such a loveable boy. Lazy says she can get a lollipop with her tokens. She needs seven more tickets to get a slinky so it’s back on the slot machine.

Creepstopher moans about his nose and how savage it is outside. The wind is mega. Nannar rolls her eyes as she passes him. They’re off for lunch before making the mammoth journey back across the country. There is a storm coming in and Creepstopher loves the blue tower. They pack up the boot. Lazy goes on Nannar’s scooter and Creepstopher says they might have to buy one. Lazy freaked out when she was paying because the electric door was closing so she pushed it open. She says they’re immature idiots. Creepstopher asks Lazy to film him having a go. She doesn’t and instead he shows us how to shut the scooter down and fold it up. Riveting content. The boot is jam packed. Driving time lapse.

The Inghams are back at the manor. Isabelle is buzzing because the zip on Lazy’s boot got stuck. She told her to straighten her leg and sit down. Isabelle managed to get the boot unzipped. Nannar got Mila a doll from the market. Jace wants Lazy to film his super speed. He runs off towards the sofas. Primark leggings are thick and fleecy. Isla hurt herself getting out of the car. Jace takes Mila’s doll from Lazy and says it’s massive. He later runs into the kitchen screeching that the Halloween decorations need to come down.

Jace is on his bike whilst Mila walks with the help of her ride on. Lazy hopes her walking will get better now they’re home. The handlebar on Jace’s bike need straightening.

Lazy isn’t exaggerating when she says they’ve been home 10 minutes and the hoover is running. It’s Isla as she spilled weetabix. It makes Lazy feel proud and emotional seeing Mila walking after the hip issues. It’s been an awesome few days making memories with Nannar. Tomorrow is bonfire night. They love wrapping up outside with pie and peas to watch the fireworks.

End of vlog.
1667766566939.png
1667766602568.png
1667766945977.png
1667766726252.png
1667766828814.png
1667766776085.png
1667767007400.png
1667767124329.png
1667767156221.png
1667767192990.png
1667767360048.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Scotblock

VIP Member
will today be, we had one of our biggest Ifam outside the airbnb taking pictures of our car. It was so awesome...

I really think Creepy want's Lazy in bed. She has been in the thumbnail 5 of the last 7 days.
If he does I hope he cuts his fingernails first 🤢

Backtracking a little, but why does Creepy need to find a piercer to change his nose piercing, can't he do it himself. Loads of places sell nose studs now, I have a whole collection of them and change mine every few days. It's really not complicated.
I said that as well. My daughter does her own. I was in the floor when he went into a tattoo shop and proudly said dead seriously “the gem fell out of my piercing” in his little camp voice 😂 the gem!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
'Iz, I know we use your periods, issues at school, sexuality, potentially unhealthy eating habits, relationship with your dad, counselling, etc. etc. as content... but I'd highly recommend keeping your thriving social life a big secret.'

Sure.
Yes that comment about her personal life was ridiuclous. Nothing about her personal life has been kept private, so why start now? 🙄

lollie75

Chatty Member
Poor nana would have liked a few days at their house to spend time with them but no they wouldn’t allow that they’d rather trail her a 3.5 hour car journey to Blackpool then have her struggle to get upstairs to her bedroom in the air b&b . The poor woman can’t walk the length of herself without needing an electric mobility scooter , how is she supposed to manage the stairs to get to bed. They could have had her at their own house, made a bed on one of they’re 509 sofas n let her join in with family activities ie learning her colours, crocheting with esme n having nice family time

• Haha