The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we adding Rosie's world to the tit Midas? Absolutely would never buy toys from a company that gifts child grooming enablers and even uses the N0nces name as a discount code. The silly woman has even shared and tagged her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not quite - we need an apology and disavowal, which will no doubt follow shortly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so bloody proud of that play room but the media wall not done, walk in wardrobes not finished talking about decorating for Xmas why not finish the house projects they are chaotic Sarah’s life is shopping for babies and toddler Jace very little interest in her teenagers and Isla fits nowhere.
Chris seems only interested in stupid vanlife those kids come way down the list with him I never watched them before Creepy became infamous so I don’t know what they were like before but judging by Christmas vids it’s always been all about excess toys and tat what I don’t get is why these videos were so popular it’s just consumerism at its very worst spending money does not make them good parents yet many of their fans are impressed by just this everything wrong in our society comes down to greed and living beyond means bad enough but to encourage others to do this or using the kids to influence other kids to want this is tragic.
Instead of preparing for Mila’s arrival and getting the house sorted and turning it into a home, they’ve pissed about “travelling” and have a half done house which is cold and hotch potch 😐
Instead of using the time when Mila was in braces to prepare for when she was able to have them removed and then getting her into mam and baby swimming lessons to help her hip, or baby groups to help her adjust to toddling about - they pissed about travelling where she would be stuck in a bloody car seat.
They need to sort their house and lives out - focus on building up your children’s social circles, get them taken to groups, and you (supposedly) have the cash for them to do so many amazing activities - but no it gets squirrelled away on tat from BnM or tit from Asda 🥶
Guarantee if they took those children to groups, you’d see a difference in their demeanour and happiness levels within a week or two 🤷‍♀️
Mila would love a baby group, and maybe Lazy can sort out Jace’s appalling aggression and behaviour in general 😟
I just don’t get how they don’t see the natural consequences of their terrible parenting -
Instead of spending £10 on a tit sensory kit, spend less than that to go to a home ed group 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Are we adding Rosie's world to the tit Midas? Absolutely would never buy toys from a company that gifts child grooming enablers and even uses the N0nces name as a discount code. The silly woman has even shared and tagged her 🤦🏼‍♀️
This is the 3rd or 4th time they have sent them something. So they really like people like Creepy and Lazy

Not quite - we need an apology and disavowal, which will no doubt follow shortly.
nah, then they would have done it a long time ago and not sent them more stuff.

Reactions: 17
This is the 3rd or 4th time they have sent them something. So they really like people like Creepy and Lazy

nah, then they would have done it a long time ago and not sent them more stuff.
Then they definitely go on a different list - the tit Midas is for people who are horrified when they find out they’ve unwittingly supported a n🤥nce.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree creepy is a spoiled entitled man child good grief he isn’t young now but he acts like a teen.
Totally selfish and self absorbed he doesn’t care about those kids or their kids education or life he only cares about HIS dreams grow up man.

Reactions: 19
She's had the tea trolley for 18 months and suddenly, six weeks before Christmas, it's the greatest toy on the planet that Jace won't stop playing with.

A more cynical person than me might say that she's done a rubbish unpaid ad for it (neither the coffee machine nor sweets, the bits Jace is actually playing with, are even from that company) to back up her latest begging email. My money's on a personalised toybox for if they ever finish Mila's room.

Reactions: 16
I think we all knew the eye patch was coming, my nephew had one at jaces age and still needed the surgery which wasnt a fun time

• Sad
Reactions: 19
15 PICTURES she has put on the instagram page of that vlog but she is not happy with how it turned out.
It's a hecking mess I think.

Reactions: 12
Poor boy if he does need surgery he'll be filmed going to hospital and his whole recovery. The only privacy he'll get is during the actual surgery and they'd film that if they could.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
The Ingham Family posted:
BAD NEWS FOR JACE AT THE EYE HOSPITAL..
View attachment 1719806
YouTube
Knew this was coming - I don’t think anything was said after his appointment that they took him too on return from their van trip which is a tell tale sign. Poor kid - further intervention because his despicable excuse for parents prioritise travelling over their children medical needs 😡😡 Most sickening thing is they are probably giddy about the upcoming content they can get from this, I don’t recall a 3yo being able to agree to this being shared either 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 45
As parents you should both be very upset that he can’t see from one eye, Creepstofire. I expect you’re more concerned about having to keep him occupied for 2 hours a day.
Don’t dare put the surgery off so you can continue travelling.

Reactions: 34
Even the wife ff through this latest blog of shite, saying the same thing, just in a different way, ah well, at least the little shite can get a present per week eh!!

Reactions: 11
Sorry but is this good for a dog?
Why did he need a new toy to wear that patch, will it be any difference then to go to get a toy treat at the end of the week.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I only skimmed but looks like hardly any sign of the older girls again and Isabelle in the thumbnail with the promise of spilling secrets yesterday is only on 25k views. All the medical clickbait in the world isn't going to save a 'family vlogging' channel if half the family can't/won't vlog.

Reactions: 21
I love it when they relay info from a medical appointment. Chris explaining he’s got a ‘lazy eye’ but a bit later ‘it’s not an actual lazy eye’ then again ‘he’s got a lazy eye’. Sarah going on as if she was sat in the room as well!
Sarah later says that Jace has worn his glasses happily from day one (same time they moved into their house) - I’m sure there were plenty of vlogs where he was without them which is probably a big reason as to why the squint to worsened originally. Had he worn them when he should have done he might not be where he is today sight wise 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.