The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On I'm a Celeb, last night, Seann Walsh was declaring his love for Blink 182. Apparently he's a massive fan of the band, so much so that he even has a tattoo based on one of their logos.....BUT HE STILL DOESN'T REFER TO HIMSELF AS "SEANN DELONGE"! 🤭

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also...what is it with these middle-aged Blink 182 fans? Are they all cheating adulterers who like to gaslight their victims? (allegedly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
On I'm a Celeb, last night, Seann Walsh was declaring his love for Blink 182. Apparently he's a massive fan of the band, so much so that he even has a tattoo based on one of their logos.....BUT HE STILL DOESN'T REFER TO HIMSELF AS "SEANN DELONGE"! 🤭

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Also...what is it with these middle-aged Blink 182 fans? Are they all cheating adulterers who like to gaslight their victims? (allegedly)
Maybe he is an even bigger fan of Louis Walsh...?
Screenshot_20221110_095458.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
You aren’t wrong that she could have carried on successfully had she dumped him, but she’s a spiteful, entitled, nasty, narcissistic and dim-witted basket case, and always has been - most men would give that a very wide berth (no pun intended).
You think ? You don’t think that maybe he sent her that way ? I honestly don’t know all I see is she used to be nice and very pretty and now she’s neither :/

Maybe he is an even bigger fan of Louis Walsh...?View attachment 1718981
Another creepy weirdo !

Reactions: 7
This is the sensory kit she had in today's vlog. She commented that she had missed the tenner Tuesday offer and the company said they had sent her DM 🙄
First of all, why would you comment that you had missed an offer, unless you were hoping for it to be extended for you or a freebie.
Secondly, if you're as set for life and as passionate about supporting small businesses as Sarah is (🤭) why would you not just pay the normal price?
Supporting small businesses really translate as begging for freebies. I would be so embarrassed constantly on the beg from small businesses who need to sell quite a few products to make up an influencer freebie.
There's a message floating around on these threads where Creepstopher loses his tit with someone who didn't want to provide free balloons or something.
Sarah and her cleaner really are nasty, grabby scroungers. Entitled prats.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
All kids been out of school must be a nightmare no matter what they say.

I live all 3 of my children b2 b15 g15 and my youngest doesn't start Nursery till march but after just 1 week of the holidays I'm loosing my mind 🤪 my house turned upside down no routine, fighting and thats Evan when my oldest two have their own things going on in life. The Ingham's have no routine constantly and I can't imagine how messy that house gets prob why creepy doesn't want to be there and lazy won't ever lift a finger and tbh although the kids should have some chores cleaning that house constantly shouldn't be there job either.

Reactions: 13
Like the rest of you, I find it very strange that Sarah stayed with Chris, and it was business as usual. I think as said further up the post,Sarah was and is fully aware of what Chris has done. Even the text messages she answered about it, she didn't even seem devastated. I think from Sarah's point of view she doesn't want to be a single mum again, especially with now 5 children, she doesn't want to be broke, and she doesn't want to take on a mortgage as that means she would have to go to work and everyone knows she won't do that. Maybe Sarah thought it would be today's news, tomorrow's chip paper, but something like this never goes away. Does she ever think about the impact on the girls who he abused? Does she ever think what she will do if Isabelle ever said that Chris had tried it on with her? I think she's just scared of being back in Seacroft alone and skint. I still say she's very depressed. I think the piling on weight is a way of saying she feels tit but doesn't know what to do. It's really hard, but I like a lot of people had to start again, my marriage broke down and I had to start from scratch, lots of women and men do it, its hard, but never impossible.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A few thoughts from me!

If Isabelle had a busy social life then that would be amazing for her but given that her mum was on Facebook groups looking for friends for her in their local area last year then it doesn’t ring true. Also I don’t watch the vlogs so even if she wants to keep her friends private it would still be normal to causally mention like oh Isabelle is out at the cinema with her mates or is getting ready for a party etc, it wouldn’t be invading her privacy, it would just be normal. Imagine having to hide your social life(or lack of it) at 17 years old. She has nothing in common with other kids her age, no college or sixth forum, massive periods of time away where she would miss out on the latest gigs/parties etc.

Three year olds can be feral little things, it’s pretty normal for them to misbehave. However the issue with Jace is they don’t seem to deal with it? Even 3 year olds who are not in nursery will be around other kids regularly, my own didn’t go to nursery but we were at parks, soft plays, cousins etc pretty much every day. Jace only has his siblings who are much older than him so they will naturally give him leeway and a baby. I think with the two little ones Sarah is trying to hop onto the gentle parenting train, which actually I fully support but she hasn’t understood that there is a difference between gentle parenting(I hate the term) and being permissive and not parenting at all.

As for that sensory kit thing, what a waste of money. That company is taking parents for a ride, that set will have cost pennies to put together, it’s coloured rice and pasta fgs. Such a rip off.

Reactions: 30
You think ? You don’t think that maybe he sent her that way ? I honestly don’t know all I see is she used to be nice and very pretty and now she’s neither :/
No, and on the basis that there is absolutely nothing anybody, even ‘Chris DeLonge’, could say or do to make a decent person do what she has done.

Reactions: 20
A few thoughts from me!

If Isabelle had a busy social life then that would be amazing for her but given that her mum was on Facebook groups looking for friends for her in their local area last year then it doesn’t ring true. Also I don’t watch the vlogs so even if she wants to keep her friends private it would still be normal to causally mention like oh Isabelle is out at the cinema with her mates or is getting ready for a party etc, it wouldn’t be invading her privacy, it would just be normal. Imagine having to hide your social life(or lack of it) at 17 years old. She has nothing in common with other kids her age, no college or sixth forum, massive periods of time away where she would miss out on the latest gigs/parties etc.

Three year olds can be feral little things, it’s pretty normal for them to misbehave. However the issue with Jace is they don’t seem to deal with it? Even 3 year olds who are not in nursery will be around other kids regularly, my own didn’t go to nursery but we were at parks, soft plays, cousins etc pretty much every day. Jace only has his siblings who are much older than him so they will naturally give him leeway and a baby. I think with the two little ones Sarah is trying to hop onto the gentle parenting train, which actually I fully support but she hasn’t understood that there is a difference between gentle parenting(I hate the term) and being permissive and not parenting at all.

As for that sensory kit thing, what a waste of money. That company is taking parents for a ride, that set will have cost pennies to put together, it’s coloured rice and pasta fgs. Such a rip off.
I started in a few gentle patenting groups when my youngest was born. I already had 12 years of parenting without social media and Google behind me and wanted a fresh perspective and tbh some tips are good but alot forget about discipline and I don't mean the abuse type but children need to learn actions have Consequences and the same people who don't discipline are the ones on there daily struggling 🙄 Jace is a great example and will only get worse I can't imagine what he will be like as a teen 😳 and they can't control him

Reactions: 16
Like the rest of you, I find it very strange that Sarah stayed with Chris, and it was business as usual. I think as said further up the post,Sarah was and is fully aware of what Chris has done. Even the text messages she answered about it, she didn't even seem devastated. I think from Sarah's point of view she doesn't want to be a single mum again, especially with now 5 children, she doesn't want to be broke, and she doesn't want to take on a mortgage as that means she would have to go to work and everyone knows she won't do that. Maybe Sarah thought it would be today's news, tomorrow's chip paper, but something like this never goes away. Does she ever think about the impact on the girls who he abused? Does she ever think what she will do if Isabelle ever said that Chris had tried it on with her? I think she's just scared of being back in Seacroft alone and skint. I still say she's very depressed. I think the piling on weight is a way of saying she feels tit but doesn't know what to do. It's really hard, but I like a lot of people had to start again, my marriage broke down and I had to start from scratch, lots of women and men do it, its hard, but never impossible.
No, I honestly don't think Sarah gives creepys victims a second thought, because she knew and that makes her complicit to the abuse. She, as you said hoped it would be old news by now, I'm surprised she doesn't look at Jace and wonder why, Jace was conceived to override the rumours, to prove he was a devoted husband, to give people something else to talk about, but unfortunately it didn't, he didn't do that. There is only one person Sarah Ingham cares about and that's Sarah Ingham. Your right it does make you wonder what she would do if Isabelle came forward as a victim. I mean we've all seen dodgy moments, but is that because we know, what we know, or because he's as dodgy as they come?! So if we've seen them, she has. Has she put a stop to them?... No. If fact, she herself had film some dodgy angles of her kids, which makes me believe she knew he was cheating. like attracts like. Would she get rid to save face, or brush it all under the marble flooring to keep the image. "Pay" Isabelle off.

As for being depressed I don't see it, but then I find it hard to find any reason to justify any of their actions, and I would hate for her in years to come, to play the mental health card/depression as an excuse for why she stayed. She made a choice, to stay, to have two more children. I don't believe anyone makes her do anything she doesn't want too!!

Isla was getting too old to play dress up with, so out popped Jace. Who was the wrong gender, hence the girly gender neutral clothing as opposed to more boyish clothes and long hair, but he didn't bring her the satisfaction of buying all those frills and crap, so out pops another. Thankfully this one is another girl, so back to buying every other day clothes that won't fit, buying, spending money is a status thing in her mind. If she's out spending money, then she can prove to all the haters they're set for life.

Both of them are disgusting human beings, and unfit parents. Just because you buy mountains of tat, go on endless trips in a tin can, it doesn't make you a good, loving parent. They have no emotion, educational, loving relationships with anyone. It's a warped way to live.

Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Chris has already been hit in the face at least once. Remember the trip to the ’island of portugal’ during summer 2020 (when they were showing off about getting the ferry to Africa (which wasn’t allowed due to covid restrictions and their complaining about it) he had a black eye, also around the time a naked child was on a vlog? (quickly removed).

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Whatever parenting style the used with the girls when they were little worked (I heard Jane prob raised them) but they had routine which kids thrive off. They girls were lovely and happy now they're controlled 😡 and so unhappy and I think lazy knows but she keeps telling herself they will thank her when they're older for all the lovely holidays and the sacrifices they have made to make it happen 🤣 when in reality the holidays are for creepy and her only and it's the kids that have sacrificed.

Reactions: 19
Sarah put herself and Chris first. She had already been contacted before it became public, so it wasn't a surprise. She put her shopping needs and laziness before her children. Once it was out there it's not even that she wanted to keep up the pretence of being this perfect family because with everyone already knowing it makes her look like a joke. Any acknowledgment has only been that he cheated, and is the same defence that has been used by the few remaining ifam. She doesn't see that as a big deal because she doesn't care about him anyway, and she sees nothing wrong with teens being involved, or that he uses his position to target the vulnerable fans. They have continued putting themselves first with their choices around education, moving house/area, the van trips. Sarah is just as disgusting as he is.

I find it interesting that Chris does nothing with his children yet seems to decide if and when they have another. I've never seen someone at home so often yet interact with their own children so little. Sarah is making it quite clear that she doesn't want to have another, but I do think they will soon anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I started in a few gentle patenting groups when my youngest was born. I already had 12 years of parenting without social media and Google behind me and wanted a fresh perspective and tbh some tips are good but alot forget about discipline and I don't mean the abuse type but children need to learn actions have Consequences and the same people who don't discipline are the ones on there daily struggling 🙄 Jace is a great example and will only get worse I can't imagine what he will be like as a teen 😳 and they can't control him
Yeah I’m on some too and I do find that some parents take it to mean to just give your child what they want, never correct their behaviour etc and then complain that their child is hard work.
I think Sarah has come to it from looking at home ed groups and pages because there is a big crossover between gentle parenting/home ed. I home ed and probably class as gentle(although I hate the term, it’s just parenting) and my children have always been taught how to behave, that’s not to say they are perfect, they’re kids, but i can take them anywhere without worrying they might hurt another kid or be really loud or run around in inappropriate places. It explains why Sarah has taken to doing sensory activities and naff early learning ideas because they are rife on home ed groups where people are desperate to show off how amazingly clever their toddler is(and show off what amazing parents they are at the same time).
I do think that while trying to come across as a gentle earth mama on screen there is probably a lot of shouting and telling off behind the camera, I think that’s her natural parenting type and it will be so confusing for the younger kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarah is the type that has to have a man in her life and she'll leech onto anyone who shows a passing interest. As said above, she's dull, materialistic and spiteful so nobody decent will stick around. If she had kicked Chris out the channel would have died because she has not the work ethic or personality to maintain it past a few months.

P.s. Sarah, I paid the final installment off on my mortgage yesterday and I did it as a single mum and no man has any financial hold over me, that is something you will never experience.
Congratulations thats an amazing achievement, i was a single mum my daughter is 37 now its hard but so worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Your right it does make you wonder what she would do if Isabelle came forward as a victim. I mean we've all seen dodgy moments, but is that because we know, what we know, or because he's as dodgy as they come?! So if we've seen them, she has. Has she put a stop to them?... No. If fact, she herself had film some dodgy angles of her kids, which makes me believe she knew he was cheating. like attracts like. Would she get rid to save face, or brush it all under the marble flooring to keep the image. "Pay" Isabelle off.
I suspect if Isabelle was to come forward with any accusations, with Chris or anyone else, then she would be blamed and sent on her way and I suspect isabelle knows this, hence morphing into Sarah. She lives in books which without real life experience can warp what you think the world is, such things are rarely as shown in books or tv, even those that try to be realistic. I’ve known more than one ‘Isabelle’ in my life; she’s heading down a dark road unfortunately.

For Sarah it’s all about the brand. That’s why she stayed. She stupidly thought everyone would forget AND their channel could chuck out the same rubbish maintaining views, honestly I think it’d still be crashing even if no one came forward. When Chris as come up with his stupid suggestions she argues for a bit and then agrees. Their channel is stale and they offer nothing but showing off; and I think it was always going to go that way. The deals were pouring in pre accusation but would they have continued without them? I think not.

Reactions: 13
When lazy was talking yesterday Mila came walking in she spoke to her and them said oh she’s going back to the playroom, what about the stairs ? Creepy has already said she always try’s to go up them, its an accident waiting to happen and she just sat there with her fat face talking to the bloody camera 😡

• Wow
  • Sad

Another creepy weirdo !
Sarah has nice been nice she’s just an actress. She’s exactly the same as her sister she just put on a posh voice

She’s so nice that when you thought she was nice in the original vlogs she was off visiting her brother in prison for sex offences… forgot to mention that didn’t she

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think Sarah used to be personable and ‘normal’ but YouTube made her and Chris think they were special and important and famous and now those days are behind them they are bitter about it and it’s easier to blame the trolls for their downfall instead of their own actions, They let the kids think they were famous and better than others and at school that probably rubbed some people up the wrong way.

Last edited:
She's never been nice, she's always been a nasty piece of work. Just better at hiding it before. Remember that she supported her p.edo brother. And she also filmed Isla getting into trouble and breaking her heart, when she was tiny, because she ate some malteasers. That was right at the very beginning.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.