The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why have Isla showing how she washes her face and cleans her teeth.
do they not have facecloths .Isla wet the corner of a towel to wash her face.after cleaning her teeth she wiped her mouth on the towel
Poor Isla has never been shown how to take care of herself.
they have shower rooms in the mansion .do they ever use them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Instead of preparing for Mila’s arrival and getting the house sorted and turning it into a home, they’ve pissed about “travelling” and have a half done house which is cold and hotch potch 😐
Instead of using the time when Mila was in braces to prepare for when she was able to have them removed and then getting her into mam and baby swimming lessons to help her hip, or baby groups to help her adjust to toddling about - they pissed about travelling where she would be stuck in a bloody car seat.
They need to sort their house and lives out - focus on building up your children’s social circles, get them taken to groups, and you (supposedly) have the cash for them to do so many amazing activities - but no it gets squirrelled away on tat from BnM or tit from Asda 🥶
Guarantee if they took those children to groups, you’d see a difference in their demeanour and happiness levels within a week or two 🤷‍♀️
Mila would love a baby group, and maybe Lazy can sort out Jace’s appalling aggression and behaviour in general 😟
I just don’t get how they don’t see the natural consequences of their terrible parenting -
Instead of spending £10 on a tit sensory kit, spend less than that to go to a home ed group 🤷‍♀️

They did Isla and Esme went to dance but they spoiled it by putting it in the vlog but also Esme started telling the vlog she was on one who smiled 🙄 so they prob wouldn't have carried on anyway as she would prob get a smack Isla did thrive tho and little woman went to baby group with lazy and lazy made out she was popular there but beansontoast in tattle told us otherwise 🤣 also was amazing she didn't take Jace considering he would have benefited from it more but would he? Lazy knows what he's like and was prob too embarrassed.

Reactions: 14
Agreed and if Isla does have mental health issues it’s the parents fault because who puts a child on a pedestal to then kick it out from under them so they come crashing down emotionally when a new baby arrived.
ETA and the father is as bad because mine would have most certainly asked my mother what the hell her game was and he would have made sure to fill the gap.
Just watching the news with my mum.There`s a young guy (late 20`s) been charged with sending indecent messages to young girls ONLINE...Hear that Sarah?? He also tried to co-erc them into meeting with him ,and he`s being sentenced next week! Ok Youtube ,now i really want to know.WHY is CHRIS INGHAM still being allowed on your platform,with access to young people?WHY.JUST WHY?!!! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So Rosie's world is deleting comments 🤔 another pedalo supporter. I'd be so scared in a business that is for children, working with a pae do file....

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
So Jaces eyesight has deteriorated
well who would have thought it what with parents who trawl Europe for weeks and are never home to keep up with medical appointments
And no doubt he going to be even more spoilt with treats for wearing his patch
And how excited did Sarah sound at the thought of an Op 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So Jaces eyesight has deteriorated
well who would have thought it what with parents who trawl Europe for weeks and are never home to keep up with medical appointments
And no doubt he going to be even more spoilt with treats for wearing his patch
And how excited did Sarah sound at the thought of an Op 🙄
Chris is probably irritated he need to plan his travel around their every 6 months appointments.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
And we all know that apart from being tough on Jace to wear the patch, it's gonna kill them to keep him constantly occupied for a full 2 hours!
It'll be Sarah doing all the activities with him too!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Chris is probably irritated he need to plan his travel around their every 6 months appointments.
They are such gobshites
There was that picture on Isabelle’s instagram post in June and Jaces eye was so bad but did they do anything 🤷‍♀️ No
just stupid comments about how beautiful he is to anyone who raised concern for the child
I haven’t really been on this thread for a bit as they infuriates me how they neglect those children and tonight is the first time I’ve watched their blog in a few weeks
Again tonight Mila had socks on whilst walking on that face smashing flooring

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Well we all saw that coming with jaces eyesight didn’t we.

I feel so awful for Isabelle. I didn’t have an amazing childhood, we didn’t have a lot of money, my parents split up. One parent was, looking back, very unwell with very poor mental health which made our lives miserable. My escape was books. I would borrow them from the library at school and the public one, and lose myself for hours and hours sometimes whole days. I learnt everything from books. This is how I think Isabelle is. She doesn’t have a life outside of that family so lives through books. I still do love reading, but it doesn’t replace real life experiences, that Isabelle should be having.

• Heart
  • Sad
Any one else look at the part where creepy starts to talk about eye appointment n just think FANNY ? That cretin is as irritating as a fanny with a severe dose of thrush 🤢🤢🙏🙏🙏 why when it was he who took jace to his appointment was the budgie at his side spouting pish as if she was the most knowledgeable person in the world about eye health? She’s getting appointment info second hand but still feels the need to butt in n get her voice heard .

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe how unbelievably irresponsible these pair of cretins are with that child’s eyes. My son was in the same situation at the same age and we moved heaven and earth to get him sort. They need to sort themselves out and get their priorities right. I am beyond angry😡😡😡

• Heart
Honestly, I’m convinced they are buying a ton of tat, claiming them on taxes (props for YouTube channel) and returning them.
One of the Halloween decorations (a skeleton on the entryway table) still had the tag dangling off the back.

The instagram photo of Mila “doing a puzzle” and Sarah spelled out “let’s play” on the floor with some of the puzzle pieces. I died laughing. Everything’s fake.
Doesn`t the taxman need proof if/when they check them though? It`s laughable.When my mum had her own business ,she had to provide evidence of everything she claimed (which wasn`t much) ,and every penny accounted for.|Fortunately ,not only was she honest....look it up in one of your books Sarah.....she was also brilliant with figures (NO¬Not that kind creepy ,get back in your cage before i get the hose on you!)...Can`t exactly say that about either of these dimwits.
#And ,as for that pic of Mila ,cute toddler ,but heck ,i`ve never seen a moore staged photo!!!:rolleyes: At 16+months my eldest daughter ,would literally line up her toys and "read" (She memorized everything we read to her:) ,to her children.Not one of them was sitting perfectl y.My daughter was extremely bright ,Mila must be a mini genius!:unsure:

Reactions: 11
I was going to ask them (Sarah & Chris) a serious question here, but sadly I think we already know the answer.
I was going to ask them - Is travelling/views/money more important than Jace’s eyesight ???

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.