The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People need to get this straight , Sarah and Chris were never ‘nice’ and ‘normal’. When Chris was at work people didn’t even know he had a family and he acted as if he was single. Not to mention his ‘relationship’ with Justin Cody Taylor while Sarah got pregnant with Esme. And behaviour with ‘fans’ of his brother bands, we have all also seen him getting friendly with Katrina in photos.
Sarah has always been shallow - over shopping and money focused- and lazy. Who remembers the time Chris was away and she got granny to drop kids at school instead of moving herself in the morning. Other hits include beautiful language on Facebook- long before yt and that racist photo her and her brothers took. Also which Ingham brother did she date first? Up to debate.
These people havnt changed, they’re the same as they’ve always been except yt makes it evident to all.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
No, and on the basis that there is absolutely nothing anybody, even ‘Chris DeLonge’, could say or do to make a decent person do what she has done.
Completely agree. I’ve said it before, there’s a history of the Dixon clan being quite accepting of male bad behaviour even when it’s pedalo brothers being sent to jail. It’s now manifesting in her behaviour towards her son. God knows what happened to them as kids to make them think it’s normal to carry on like that

Reactions: 21
Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham tell their children that if it wasn't for them they world never see the world.

In reality it's Sarah Ingham and Chris Ingham that will never see the world without thier children.

And that's why they won't let them grow up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I think with the two little ones Sarah is trying to hop onto the gentle parenting train
I don’t know. To me I think it’s more than she’s a lazy lump who doesn’t care about her kids past dressing them and buying toys.

With Jace I think it’s more of a case of if she tries to stop him doing something or tells him off, he’ll kick off big time so she’d rather ignore things than have to be a parent and deal with it. Easier to pretend he’s not battering the baby than to deal with it.

Even when she ‘teaches’ him or sets up a craft, it’s just for the camera. After two years of activities, he still doesn’t know some colours and crafts usually end up destroyed at the end because she can’t/isn’t bothered getting him to stop.

I don’t think someone like that considers parenting styles and the long term effects of what she does with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
some comments on izzys instagram. whats the bet that jamesray584 is Creepy? or do p3dos attract other p3dos?
Having seen that another huge YouTube channel has been outed for having a nonce in their ranks I just think it’s become a breeding ground for these horrible bastards now

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
some comments on izzys instagram. whats the bet that jamesray584 is Creepy? or do p3dos attract other p3dos?

Reminded me of when Chris posted underneath (what I would call) a provocative photo of Isabelle in a bikini at the age of 11 or 12 with

'beauty 🔥'

And other ones with just '🔥🔥🔥' - she was a pre-teen, wearing next to nothing - he is her step-dad! Sarah thought this was ok!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
If it’s such a stimulating sensory playroom why is the enormous television always blaring away in there?
Thanks so much for saying this because I’ve been meaning to. My biggest pet hate for parenting is leaving the TV on in the background.

I get that screens have their place and I’m not against TV in general (god knows the amount of telly I watched as a kid and mine will have controlled access to screens when they’re old enough).

But there is SO MUCH research about how detrimental it is to have the telly on specifically in the background of play spaces. It really fucks with attention span and ability to focus on play necessary for development. Even if they’re not paying attention to it it’s really harmful as ambient sound. I thought this was common knowledge… so much damage for no reason - it’s totally unnecessary!! That’s a room full of effing toys, your tiny kids don’t need more stimulation!!

And if you’re reading this Sarah they also don’t need Diet Coke, you bleeping muppet. Imagine what her crunchy Montessori mums FB groups would think of that 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm no fan of Lazy but he does absolutely sod all with his children.
He could easily do some Mathematics or physics home ed activities with Isla and Esme and they would probably love that. Yes it takes time to be your wife's live-in cleaner and time to edit, but he really can spare an hour or two getting more involved in their education, considering his wife is busy with the two younger ones.
Isabelle is so busy leading a fulfilling normal life she apparently asks to go to Asda with her mum and a toddler who clearly doesn't want to be dragged around a supermarket.

Also if Isabelle did have this sooper dooper life with friends off camera surely she'd be not able to go on every little outing with the rest of them as she'd have things planned with her friends.
Older teenagers also don't want or need to be with the rest of the family all the time even if they don't have other plans. Unfortunately Isabelle is treated and behaves like a 11/12 year old and has been made into a nervous wreck character who can't do anything independently.
What makes you think he has the remotest context of physics or mathematics? Despite his protestations his academia is, in, STUPID

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No, and on the basis that there is absolutely nothing anybody, even ‘Chris DeLonge’, could say or do to make a decent person do what she has done.
Good point ! I was having a moment of madness …. Her once pretty Face and soft tones fooled me for a moment ! & I’m straight 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks so much for saying this because I’ve been meaning to. My biggest pet hate for parenting is leaving the TV on in the background.

I get that screens have their place and I’m not against TV in general (god knows the amount of telly I watched as a kid and mine will have controlled access to screens when they’re old enough).

But there is SO MUCH research about how detrimental it is to have the telly on specifically in the background of play spaces. It really fucks with attention span and ability to focus on play necessary for development. Even if they’re not paying attention to it it’s really harmful as ambient sound. I thought this was common knowledge… so much damage for no reason - it’s totally unnecessary!! That’s a room full of effing toys, your tiny kids don’t need more stimulation!!

And if you’re reading this Sarah they also don’t need Diet Coke, you bleeping muppet. Imagine what her crunchy Montessori mums FB groups would think of that 🤣🤣
Mine always had TV on. Never any limit however mine did go to school 🤣

Reactions: 6
Sarah blamed Chris 'cheating' on him being drunk. It really does make you wonder what she saw growing up to think that is ok. She has absolutely no self-respect and seems to be extremely disconnected from any sort of morals. I think he has manipulated her to an extent but a part of me thinks that is impossible due to her behaviour in the vlogs. Whenever he tries to control things like money she seems to go off on shopping sprees and spend money. I wonder if in a way it is a distraction from her unhappiness, a bit like how trauma might cause someone to begin self harming. She has piled on the weight since everything came out about the grooming and it's obvious this has had a hugely negative effect on family life,

Reactions: 32
Sarah is the type that has to have a man in her life and she'll leech onto anyone who shows a passing interest. As said above, she's dull, materialistic and spiteful so nobody decent will stick around. If she had kicked Chris out the channel would have died because she has not the work ethic or personality to maintain it past a few months.

P.s. Sarah, I paid the final installment off on my mortgage yesterday and I did it as a single mum and no man has any financial hold over me, that is something you will never experience.
Congratulations I did the same in July. Great feeling

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sarah blamed Chris 'cheating' on him being drunk. It really does make you wonder what she saw growing up to think that is ok. She has absolutely no self-respect and seems to be extremely disconnected from any sort of morals. I think he has manipulated her to an extent but a part of me thinks that is impossible due to her behaviour in the vlogs. Whenever he tries to control things like money she seems to go off on shopping sprees and spend money. I wonder if in a way it is a distraction from her unhappiness, a bit like how trauma might cause someone to begin self harming. She has piled on the weight since everything came out about the grooming and it's obvious this has had a hugely negative effect on family life,
I can’t help but wonder if she allows it because he leaves her alone when he’s getting it somewhere else. I also wonder if she goes over the top with jace as a 2 fingers up to the other son who allegedly exists but has zero contact with creepy

Reactions: 12
She is so bloody proud of that play room but the media wall not done, walk in wardrobes not finished talking about decorating for Xmas why not finish the house projects they are chaotic Sarah’s life is shopping for babies and toddler Jace very little interest in her teenagers and Isla fits nowhere.
Chris seems only interested in stupid vanlife those kids come way down the list with him I never watched them before Creepy became infamous so I don’t know what they were like before but judging by Christmas vids it’s always been all about excess toys and tat what I don’t get is why these videos were so popular it’s just consumerism at its very worst spending money does not make them good parents yet many of their fans are impressed by just this everything wrong in our society comes down to greed and living beyond means bad enough but to encourage others to do this or using the kids to influence other kids to want this is tragic.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Are we adding Rosie's world to the tit Midas? Absolutely would never buy toys from a company that gifts child grooming enablers and even uses the N0nces name as a discount code. The silly woman has even shared and tagged her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.