The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen as it's such a tradition for these lot watch the snowman every Christmas why doesnt Sarah take them to watch the theatre show
Screenshot_20221110-172351.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Poor boy if he does need surgery he'll be filmed going to hospital and his whole recovery. The only privacy he'll get is during the actual surgery and they'd film that if they could.
She was visibly giddy with the thought of him having surgery. Just imagine the click bate and views they will get.

What they said is all wrong unsurprisingly, my friends little girl isn't even 2 and she has had that surgery mind she was born with many health issues so they don't leave it to age 7. Saying that to make golden boy look like the exception.

I actually got confused which eye it was, when they took his glasses off both looked cross eyed and then they put the patch over the left but I thought looking at other vlogs and photos the bad one was the right. His eyes look wrecked.

My son has recently started with the same thing and we are waiting on a hospital appointment which after 2 months we haven't heard anything about. And they sod off here there and everywhere months on end when he had appointments. Makes me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Mila has not been her perfect baby, the baby is lovely, once again don’t come for me as I think mila is bright and really sweet, but her ears! That baby has never been turned and now has jug ears from permanently been left in one position without turning from side to side 😕
I’m a little ashamed as I have criticised a baby, no excuse but didn’t have the best day yesterday and I regret my comments,she’s a bright little button atm and long may that continue, however I used to think the same about jace and Isla in particular , it’s not the kids it’s their bloody parents! Jaces eyes today! I could cry! One of mine had a similar problem and was sorted by wearing patches! Jace is annoying but he’s only 3 ! And they are now going to bribe him to wear those patches when this could have been sorted ages ago! Sorry for rant, but have felt bad about my mila comments that’s not normally like me but no excuses x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
One of my daughters had the surgery on both eyes at the age of 3 years old. (had a reaction to the aesthetic and the stitches in her eyes didn't dissolve so had to have months of eye drops instead of the weeks worth) She never had to have the patch as it was in both eyes She still wears glasses and her eyes will still turn a little when shes not had enough sleep. (she's 20 now) Eyes do keep changing until a child is 7 then they stabilise for a few years then puberty hits and they will adjust again and then when you get older .. as expected
With things like that you listen to those in the know. Not make it up as they go along for views. Poor lad could have possible avoided the surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You could practically see the £££££ signs in their eyes thinking their son needs surgery !

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Sarah and n0nce boy, as you read here Jace has only a lazy eye ffs my niece is 35 and her eye has been like that all her life she has to wear her glasses sure Jace will cope
Just saying as there is kids with cancer and a lot worse in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I fu cking (sorry) cannot believe how irresponsible two parents can be for the love of money.
Money does not buy happiness, I was a single parent at 18, my son is now 48, I worked two jobs just to stay alive with a roof over our heads, heat and food
We didn’t have much but I think now looking back on it, it was the best times of our lives and I would have moved heaven and earth to get my child medical attention if there was any sign he was hurting no matter the cost.
That also included dental, in the states you can pay on time until the debt is paid, they work with you so there is no reason why those kids have not been for checkups or the dentist
In my opinion this IS a definition of child abuse, I don’t know how they get away with it. POS the both of them

That takes it to christmas week. How will that work if they are away...
They won’t care, no child will keep Sarah Ingram from doing what she wants to do

• Heart
Reactions: 26
You could practically see the £££££ signs in their eyes thinking their son needs surgery !
Chris trying desperately to put on the upset parent face on several times in that segment but failing miserably (possibly a bit of guilt setting in but who knows with them two). She couldn’t have been any less bothered and when he told her she wasn’t fat when she brought that comment up 😂 You could tell he was more annoyed with the need to continue this at least 2-4 hours a day & engaging with him in that time. It’s going to affect any travel plans as well not just this side of Xmas but potentially into the new year if they extend the period of time to wear it. I bet that went down like a lead balloon - they took the piss with Mila and her cast when they should have been home, it won’t go unnoticed if they fail again with another child.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
God 2 solid hours keeping him occupied and patch on every day - and Chris nowhere to be seen (upstairs vacuuming) . Admittedly I didn’t love the toddler stage but if I was Sarah this is when I’d be putting Jace in nursery 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wouldn’t worry about wonder boy he will get everything and more it’s poor Isla I feel sorry for relegated to baby activities again.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Part of the joy of being a dad is getting your own childhood back, and doing the things you loved with your own children. I don’t think Creepy had one.
Yes!My girls used to have their late father wrapped around their little fingers!Nothing was off limits.He`d engage in dress up games ,complete with his own doll in tow...:) spent hours reading and doing all the actions ,oh and not forgetting cooking (where every utensil/pot baking tin would be used:):)..However ,now he`s no longer with us ,they have the most incredible memories of their dad and talk about him ,and those times ,constantly. What WILL lazy and creepy give their children? Oh yes ,all those "memories" of life infront of a camera ,performing to the unknown viewers ,who apparently "idolized" them.:(

#259 Sarah says her piles might have looked bigger over the last year or 2 🙈
@Ruby2233 Stoooppp!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 I cricked my neck at some point today ,hurts like the devil!I laughed so hard at your comment i thought i`d pull a muscle!!:)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Well lazy was absolutely buzzing she wasn’t even at Jace’s eye appointment but was saying he WILL have to have an operation the glee in her face is not normal for a mother .😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Yes!My girls used to have their late father wrapped around their little fingers!Nothing was off limits.He`d engage in dress up games ,complete with his own doll in tow...:) spent hours reading and doing all the actions ,oh and not forgetting cooking (where every utensil/pot baking tin would be used:):)..However ,now he`s no longer with us ,they have the most incredible memories of their dad and talk about him ,and those times ,constantly. What WILL lazy and creepy give their children? Oh yes ,all those "memories" of life infront of a camera ,performing to the unknown viewers ,who apparently "idolized" them.:(

@Ruby2233 Stoooppp!!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 I cricked my neck at some point today ,hurts like the devil!I laughed so hard at your comment i thought i`d pull a muscle!!:)
A tip to try for you. let your arm hang on the side that is hurting. Lift the shoulder slowly upwards and hold it for a bit, and then let it sink slowly back down. Help me a lot every time I have slepped a little funny or have a bad neck.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really actually liked watching the Vlogs from way back when. It was relatable. The girls are similar ages to my children and were attending school, groups and had friends over regularly.
The holidays were actually worth watching as it wasn’t every other week. The children seemed genuinely grateful. They were always at parties or friends houses.

Now it feels like I’m watching the shopping channel. There is no substance to the Vlogs as it’s just Sarah talking. There is small clips of the younger two and then the older 3 on a rare occasion. Nothing relatable on the channel at all. I personally find the travel videos boring. The children don’t do anything exciting anymore. They all seem miserable. Almost like they won’t admit the change of pace since the allegations.

I would love to see the Vlogs where creepy is never in them.
Sarah is getting the children up and ready for school, morning routine (healthy breakfast and getting bags and uniform out etc), the travel to school.. then maybe a small portion of the day for play with the younger ones and playgroups followed by a cafe trip. School pick ups, clubs, bed time routines etc. This is what people enjoyed watching. Sarah could still turn this around if she kicked Creepy to the curb.
The children won’t feel like they have to hide anymore. They could start their lives fresh. Sarah wouldn’t have people hating on her as much and could earn enough without him to pay the bills. She could even downsize to help her afford it.
Creepy can go back to Janes and live in the attic.

Reactions: 16
This is the sensory kit she had in today's vlog. She commented that she had missed the tenner Tuesday offer and the company said they had sent her DM 🙄
First of all, why would you comment that you had missed an offer, unless you were hoping for it to be extended for you or a freebie.
Secondly, if you're as set for life and as passionate about supporting small businesses as Sarah is (🤭) why would you not just pay the normal price?
"Again"?? Really lazy?! Indicating you`ve watched/read this many times before.Hmmm.So ,the only reason you`d "miss" it is being away in the tin can van ,or ,you were too busy buying up B&M. How about you just go ahead ,support the small businesses you`re always claiming you do ,and pay the full price ,as ,unlike your viewers ,you`re "set for life"...

Reactions: 13
There’s one reason and one reason only that Sarah wants the surgery done sooner rather than later and that’s because she knows full well that they won’t have a channel when Jace is 7-9 so she wants to make as much money as she can out of him now. She couldn’t give a monkey’s chuff about what’s best for him, it’s all about the ££££.

Why does that kid need a treat for absolutely everything he does? He’s completely ruined. They could always buy him a big boy’s bed and bedding as his “treat”, and give Mila his cot. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A tip to try for you. let your arm hang on the side that is hurting. Lift the shoulder slowly upwards and hold it for a bit, and then let it sink slowly back down. Help me a lot every time I have slepped a little funny or have a bad neck.
Thankyou ,will give it a go.xo

Reactions: 3
I really actually liked watching the Vlogs from way back when. It was relatable. The girls are similar ages to my children and were attending school, groups and had friends over regularly.
The holidays were actually worth watching as it wasn’t every other week. The children seemed genuinely grateful. They were always at parties or friends houses.

Now it feels like I’m watching the shopping channel. There is no substance to the Vlogs as it’s just Sarah talking. There is small clips of the younger two and then the older 3 on a rare occasion. Nothing relatable on the channel at all. I personally find the travel videos boring. The children don’t do anything exciting anymore. They all seem miserable. Almost like they won’t admit the change of pace since the allegations.

I would love to see the Vlogs where creepy is never in them.
Sarah is getting the children up and ready for school, morning routine (healthy breakfast and getting bags and uniform out etc), the travel to school.. then maybe a small portion of the day for play with the younger ones and playgroups followed by a cafe trip. School pick ups, clubs, bed time routines etc. This is what people enjoyed watching. Sarah could still turn this around if she kicked Creepy to the curb.
The children won’t feel like they have to hide anymore. They could start their lives fresh. Sarah wouldn’t have people hating on her as much and could earn enough without him to pay the bills. She could even downsize to help her afford it.
Creepy can go back to Janes and live in the attic.
Does granny Jane not have a basement

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.