The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the sensory kit she had in today's vlog. She commented that she had missed the tenner Tuesday offer and the company said they had sent her DM 🙄
First of all, why would you comment that you had missed an offer, unless you were hoping for it to be extended for you or a freebie.
Secondly, if you're as set for life and as passionate about supporting small businesses as Sarah is (🤭) why would you not just pay the normal price?
Not meant for children under three. Yet plop Mila right down by it🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This vlog was linked on their home page when I went on to see todays bore fest !
The difference between them then and now 😳 Sarah looks so pretty I’d even go so far as to describe her as beautiful! 😱 and Izzy is like a completely different child ! So confident and even cocky ! Isla is as cute as a button !
Wow ! Wow ! WOW !
Tell me one other YouTube family who looked like this BEFORE money and then the way they look now ! It’s incomprehensible! If she had left him then when she found out about his cheating and grooming , she could have had her pick and choose of men and would probably be sat at 2M + now and maybe wouldn’t ever have gotten fat , bitchy and spiteful ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

100%! If she had come out on day one and said, "i cannot continue to be in a relationship with someone who would do something like this" i guarantee the vast majority of their followers would've gone with her to her own channel. She could've been a voice for the girls her husband groomed, kept her kids in school and taken them off youtube, and made her channel into one that revolved around recovering from a divorce, budgeting as a single parent, navigating life after a traumatic experience etc

Instead, we have today's version of Sarah Ingham - angry, bitter, miserable, addicted to food and shopping, stuck with two extra kids she never should've had, and married to a person who will NEVER be able to outrun the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
This vlog was linked on their home page when I went on to see todays bore fest !
The difference between them then and now 😳 Sarah looks so pretty I’d even go so far as to describe her as beautiful! 😱 and Izzy is like a completely different child ! So confident and even cocky ! Isla is as cute as a button !
Wow ! Wow ! WOW !
Tell me one other YouTube family who looked like this BEFORE money and then the way they look now ! It’s incomprehensible! If she had left him then when she found out about his cheating and grooming , she could have had her pick and choose of men and would probably be sat at 2M + now and maybe wouldn’t ever have gotten fat , bitchy and spiteful ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

The difference is crazy. Makes you realise how incredibly bitter Sarah comes across now

Reactions: 25
Very sad that when Sarah set up the sensory play, the first thing Jace asked was if he could eat it. That boy is going to end up having a massive problem with food. Unfortunately that was Sarah and Chris's way to keep him quiet was to give him something to eat and keep him in his high chair. I've noticed Chris uses editing to get out of doing things. I see the media wall has got no further, same with the dressing room I expect. When I first started watching them, Chris quite often picked the girls up from school and either took them to the park or out for a hot chocolate at Costa. He does nothing like that anymore, and I know the girls are no longer at school, but he could still take them out for a treat now and again. The demise of this family is awful really. Isabelle used to be so chatty and have something about her, but now she just seems a bit lifeless, surely watching their old vlogs like they claim to do must make them think. I know as you get older, most of us pile on a few pounds, but we cut back to get rid of it, but Sarah piles it on and more, which tells me, she doesn't care anymore and her rudeness has become her defense mechanism. Not sticking up for Sarah, but I think she has severe depression. Her husband is caught doing all sorts, she had in effect two "band aid" babies, she is to a degree controlled by Chris, she has lost her friends, she removed her children from school I'd say to protect them because of Chris's behaviour, Chris doesn't help her at all with the children. The @ hole needs kicking to the kerb. He is a pedalo spoilt, selfish obnoxious child. Someone one day will catch up with him, and smack him one.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
100%! If she had come out on day one and said, "i cannot continue to be in a relationship with someone who would do something like this" i guarantee the vast majority of their followers would've gone with her to her own channel. She could've been a voice for the girls her husband groomed, kept her kids in school and taken them off youtube, and made her channel into one that revolved around recovering from a divorce, budgeting as a single parent, navigating life after a traumatic experience etc

Instead, we have today's version of Sarah Ingham - angry, bitter, miserable, addicted to food and shopping, stuck with two extra kids she never should've had, and married to a person who will NEVER be able to outrun the truth.
Considering it made all the main newspapers and they were at the height of their popularity, she could have made money from selling her story. One of those crappy morning TV shows could have had her on with a strapline 'How I coped finding out my husband is a child groomer'. The majority of people would have had sympathy for her. Their management would have probably taken her on without Chris. She could have continued vlogging and made enough to keep her kids in private school. Brands would still want to work with her. Maybe she could have gone on to find happiness with someone decent who doesn't message kids behind her back.

Instead, she has thrown it all away for herself and her children. For Chris Ingham. A repulsive, perverted gnome of a man. Was he really worth it, Sarah?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Their views will go down more and more if they keep pushing the boy he’s unlikeable all spoilt kids are.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I always feel for isla I think she’s going to grow up and struggle the most.. she morphs into both her sisters personalities and try’s to act older then she is, she’s a little girl who would thrive been in school and having lots of friends it’s really really sad. I think izzy and esme didn’t want to go to school because of their dad and poor isla has just got the sh** end of the stick in life
I think the opposite she morphs into a toddler and tries to get involved with every single activity that jace and mila do, including saying watch her jump after seeing jace doing it ! 🤦🏽‍♀️ it’s only a short while since she stopped crawling about the floor. I do feel for her as her parents should be telling her to act her age and not encourage her to act like a gigantic toddler. It’s 100% down to them as she hears her mother describe everything small as cute and knows herself that being thought of as little and iddy biddy gets you the most affection and attention. I can’t imagine what it must feel like to be the favourite golden child for 8 years only to be then pushed out and overlooked. She hears her parents give all of their attention to the little ones so she wants to be little again. She was the star of the show as she was so cute and got most of the camera time and almost all of Sarah’s love. Now she’s a by stander watching her younger siblings get attention that she craves ! She should spend more time with older children ! Her own age at the very least as she’s incredibly immature for her age and yes she’s only 10 but she will be 11 in 4 months is it ? And she looks 11 easily in appearance but her behaviour is that of a 4 - 5 year old most of the time. I’m thankful she has older sisters to spend time with as that helps her act a little more her actual age if she was the eldest I’d be seriously concerned as she would have no example what so ever of how older children act, however since both Esme and Izzy are also incredibly immature that isn’t much of an example. They ALL act fat too young imo and again that’s because Sarah loves “ little , young children “ so to get their mothers love that don’t ever want to grow up 😞

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve noticed this too! But happy to play tickle back with his pre teen daughters and hiding under his step daughters bed! He’s got a son! You never see him play Lego or cars or say come and help dad do diy! It’s all creepy camp voice calling jace clever boi and mila little woman 🤢🪟creeps me right out!!
I HATE THE LITTLE WOMAN thing ! Ugh ! Especially coming from someone with his history ! 🤬

everyone is probably going to come for me! And I seriously love all babies! But mila is the spit of’ hi Steve’ but she’s very cute and hopefully she will grow into her looks ❤

Quoting myself and she’s very chatty bless her, but really the most unfortunate looking baby,my youngest is ginger so I definitely don’t mean her lovely hair, she just seems very Steve! But she’s only a baby so feel bad now
She may have Steve’s head shape and colouring but facially I think she’s the most like Sarah and then isla 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not even trying to be awkward lol that’s what I see. 😆

Damn she does not like her baby, Jace all over Mila no problem but the minute poor Mila tucks into Jaces “sensory cup” she’s told off
She’s going overboard on both the vlogs and Instagram to say that mila bullies jace and snatched off him and now she rips the glasses off his face ! 1. SHE IS ONE YEAR OLD AND KNOWS NO BETTER and 2. IF NASTY SNEAKY LITTLE JACE didn’t grab at her , slap her , punch her , snatch off her and I’m sure he bit her ear today 😡 maybe she would learn ! HE IS ALMOST 4 HE SHOULD KNOW BETTER but doesn’t because he gets away with blue murder and no amount of your deflection and BS will tell us otherwise ! He’s gone from an innocent little cutie to an absolute horror !

ps .Sarah your play room is ugly AF ! It’s a cluttered mess ! It was actually ok before ( minus the hideous mural ) now it’s absolutely vile and looks like it was decorated by a blind 2 ft tall woman ! 😏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m honestly surprised there haven’t been a whole host of puberty videos about Esme.
I wonder if Esme has actually told her parents, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hiding it because she doesn’t want it all over the internet

Reactions: 15
I wonder if Esme has actually told her parents, wouldn’t surprise me if she’s hiding it because she doesn’t want it all over the internet
I was going to say surely her parents must know as they spent months locked up together in a small van. But then I remembered that these parents don't actually care about anything but themselves. So i'm sure it's actually really easy for the girls to hide problems or things they don't want their parents to know about, because Chris and Sarah don't actually take an interest in their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow ! Wow ! WOW !

You aren’t wrong that she could have carried on successfully had she dumped him, but she’s a spiteful, entitled, nasty, narcissistic and dim-witted basket case, and always has been - most men would give that a very wide berth (no pun intended).

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I interrupt this thread to tell you they used Blink182’s All The Small Things in the John Lewis Christmas ad AND have the main theme around an adult learning to skate and be capable despite being older brilliant message) - Creepy may be inspired by this to the dread of all of us 🙃

It also touches on the foster care system and highlights the importance of foster carers at Christmas

Reactions: 19
I interrupt this thread to tell you they used Blink182’s All The Small Things in the John Lewis Christmas ad AND have the main theme around an adult learning to skate and be capable despite being older brilliant message) - Creepy may be inspired by this to the dread of all of us 🙃

It also touches on the foster care system and highlights the importance of foster carers at Christmas
Whats with the throw back music in these chirstmas ads this year. Teenage dirtbags in the sainsburys one and thiers one where an older man plays the piano with his grandaugther and thats some kind of rock song

Reactions: 7
Sorry if this offends anyone but listening to Donald nasal whining Trump in his little girl voice boasting and blustering disgusts me and skeeves me out like creepstopher every time I see him doing the same. Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sarah is the type that has to have a man in her life and she'll leech onto anyone who shows a passing interest. As said above, she's dull, materialistic and spiteful so nobody decent will stick around. If she had kicked Chris out the channel would have died because she has not the work ethic or personality to maintain it past a few months.

P.s. Sarah, I paid the final installment off on my mortgage yesterday and I did it as a single mum and no man has any financial hold over me, that is something you will never experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Whats with the throw back music in these chirstmas ads this year. Teenage dirtbags in the sainsburys one and thiers one where an older man plays the piano with his grandaugther and thats some kind of rock song
I honestly think it's because My Chemical Romance came back

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry if this offends anyone but listening to Donald nasal whining Trump in his little girl voice boasting and blustering disgusts me and skeeves me out like creepstopher every time I see him doing the same. Ick
Also similar hairlines and odd behaviour around daughters and women in general. It’s only a matter of time before the creepy one has the trump sweep over do. Buy shares in whichever hairspray B&M stock. You can’t lose 🤣

the piano one is also Blink 182, All The Small Things

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plot twist - it wasn't creepy who sent the messages, but lazy, hence why she never left him!! Long stretch I know, I still maintain she has known all along what he was doing. He was messaging those girls with her full consent, hence why she blocked and ignored them when they came forward and tried to tell her, she already knew. I mean when the news broke, she didn't look ill, or worried. Most women, yes would have left their spouses, but let's just say they believed their other half, they would look ill, loose weight, dark circles from lack of sleep/worry. There would be signs the situation was taking a toll on them. Not her, she didn't bat an eyelid, carried on as normal. Don't forget some sick couples do this kind of stuff for cheap thrills, so we have no idea what goes on behind closed doors (thank god) in their sex lives, so who to say this isn't something they did together, to spice up what ever it is they have going on. I mean stranger things have happened. It all came out and low and behold a few months/days/weeks she's pregnant. Personally he'd be out the door, not in the bed.

If any of those kids have any sense the day they turn 18 they'd be out the door and running for the hills. Go live with granny grim if they had to. In Isabelles case go live with her real Dad. It's the only hope they have at a normal adulthood.

Jace is going to meet his match, for all lazys posturing of he's such a sweet, kind caring boy, they're going to be somewhere, where there are other children and he's going to pull his crap. At the moment he gets away with it, another child isn't going to stand for it and hopefully wallops him back. What's lazy going to do, go confront the parents? No, hide in a bush and rant. She is creating a monster, and he bites another child and leaves a mark, it'll be that parent confronting her...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.