The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't believe comments are still turned on on Esme's latest. Where is the safe guarding

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I know I'm probably being ultra crunchy but I *hate* when people use food for activities like this. If you're going to use food in an activity, use it in a way that means you'll be able to eat it afterwards and not just throw it away. It's wasteful and it sends out the wrong message to children.
Absolutely. When my niece and nephew were little and coming to me for the day I’d give them a plain cheese pizza each and bowls of ham, peppers ect and they’d sit at the table and make their own lunch. They loved it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve noticed this too! But happy to play tickle back with his pre teen daughters and hiding under his step daughters bed! He’s got a son! You never see him play Lego or cars or say come and help dad do diy! It’s all creepy camp voice calling jace clever boi and mila little woman 🤢🪟creeps me right out!!
I'm no fan of Lazy but he does absolutely sod all with his children.
He could easily do some Mathematics or physics home ed activities with Isla and Esme and they would probably love that. Yes it takes time to be your wife's live-in cleaner and time to edit, but he really can spare an hour or two getting more involved in their education, considering his wife is busy with the two younger ones.

Reactions: 33
I noticed he did that when they were in Blackpool too, when him & Mila were on a ride. The camera cut just as he started to do it. Biting in children is awful.
I noticed that too was just going to post about it he’s a very crafty little boy, mila rubbed her little ear a few times after 😡😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Creepy is doing the editing of Sarah says for her so she can spend time with the youngest. So what does she do?? She do another shopping haul.
Could you go one week without doing any shopping or shoppinghaul Lazy.
The other day you did 2 in one video. THis is sick.
I feel so bad for isla in todays vlog poor girl seems lost and bored

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Nothing is shared about Isabelle without her say so? Why would you even ASK your daughter if you could tell potentially millions (lol defo not but in theory) of people about personal things like a period? I think there should be no taboo but still doesn't mean I go around telling anyone who will listen

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I feel so bad for isla in todays vlog poor girl seems lost and bored
I always feel for isla I think she’s going to grow up and struggle the most.. she morphs into both her sisters personalities and try’s to act older then she is, she’s a little girl who would thrive been in school and having lots of friends it’s really really sad. I think izzy and esme didn’t want to go to school because of their dad and poor isla has just got the sh** end of the stick in life

• Sad
Reactions: 32
This is the sensory kit she had in today's vlog. She commented that she had missed the tenner Tuesday offer and the company said they had sent her DM 🙄
First of all, why would you comment that you had missed an offer, unless you were hoping for it to be extended for you or a freebie.
Secondly, if you're as set for life and as passionate about supporting small businesses as Sarah is (🤭) why would you not just pay the normal price?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
I’m sure Isabelle gave Sarah permission tell people about her eating disorder, periods, counselling sessions and her sexual preference….honestly, Sarah Ingham wouldn’t know what privacy was if it smacked her in the mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This vlog was linked on their home page when I went on to see todays bore fest !
The difference between them then and now 😳 Sarah looks so pretty I’d even go so far as to describe her as beautiful! 😱 and Izzy is like a completely different child ! So confident and even cocky ! Isla is as cute as a button !
Wow ! Wow ! WOW !
Tell me one other YouTube family who looked like this BEFORE money and then the way they look now ! It’s incomprehensible! If she had left him then when she found out about his cheating and grooming , she could have had her pick and choose of men and would probably be sat at 2M + now and maybe wouldn’t ever have gotten fat , bitchy and spiteful ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I can't see the point of paying for that sensory stuff. It would be just as easy to use stuff from your kitchen surely?!

Reactions: 20
I can't see the point of paying for that sensory stuff. It would be just as easy to use stuff from your kitchen surely?!
It is. My daughter has autism and I was making sensory toys/tools 10 years ago before it became fashionable🙄 I mainly used bits and bobs from my house and cheap little bits I picked up

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This vlog was linked on their home page when I went on to see todays bore fest !
The difference between them then and now 😳 Sarah looks so pretty I’d even go so far as to describe her as beautiful! 😱 and Izzy is like a completely different child ! So confident and even cocky ! Isla is as cute as a button !
Wow ! Wow ! WOW !
Tell me one other YouTube family who looked like this BEFORE money and then the way they look now ! It’s incomprehensible! If she had left him then when she found out about his cheating and grooming , she could have had her pick and choose of men and would probably be sat at 2M + now and maybe wouldn’t ever have gotten fat , bitchy and spiteful ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wow ! Wow ! WOW !

Neck. Lace

• Haha
Reactions: 13
#259 Sarah loves her piles to be big, anything will do, she doesn’t give a fig

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.