The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy is doing the editing of Sarah says for her so she can spend time with the youngest. So what does she do?? She do another shopping haul.
Could you go one week without doing any shopping or shoppinghaul Lazy.
The other day you did 2 in one video. THis is sick.

Reactions: 18
I think big Saz has become obsessed with tattle. Like she's spending the day here!!!
I mentioned boden, next thing meala ticket is ordered some, bye bye pat pat.....
The issue with Jason hurting the baby, every post on insta is her 'rough' tiny iddy baby and her beautiful, sweet, kind boy.
Isabelle all of a sudden has friends.
It's just one thing after another. It's actually quite funny.
Just think Saz you'd be in Florida like Sarah condor with a brand new merc, house in Spain and an actual mansion, clothing deals (not just shien aff links) and kids that aren't dressed in rags, if your husband wasn't a n and lost it all for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and not just some converse on clearpay!

FYI I hate all family vloggers ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Damn she does not like her baby, Jace all over Mila no problem but the minute poor Mila tucks into Jaces “sensory cup” she’s told off
Mila has not been her perfect baby, the baby is lovely, once again don’t come for me as I think mila is bright and really sweet, but her ears! That baby has never been turned and now has jug ears from permanently been left in one position without turning from side to side 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’ve noticed this too! But happy to play tickle back with his pre teen daughters and hiding under his step daughters bed! He’s got a son! You never see him play Lego or cars or say come and help dad do diy! It’s all creepy camp voice calling jace clever boi and mila little woman 🤢🪟creeps me right out!!
he is like a creepy uncle that has been in prison because he is a pweirdo , oh hang on they already have one of those !!

Reactions: 16
She’s getting obsessed with her Piles. Hope they’re not too painful 😂😂😂
That makes no sense at all because she’s doing individual piles so each child is still getting more - she’s really showing her lack of intelligence in these posts 🤣🤣

• Haha
Didn't know Katrina had her piles removed.

They must have looked like a pair of big hairy bollox swinging from her arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s got a son! You never see him play Lego or cars or say come and help dad do diy
He’s got 2 allegedly
everyone is probably going to come for me! And I seriously love all babies! But mila is the spit of’ hi Steve’ but she’s very cute and hopefully she will grow into her looks ❤

Quoting myself and she’s very chatty bless her, but really the most unfortunate looking baby,my youngest is ginger so I definitely don’t mean her lovely hair, she just seems very Steve! But she’s only a baby so feel bad now
she seems to have a lovely little personality though which is 2/3rds of the win with kids her age

Reactions: 13
Mila has not been her perfect baby, the baby is lovely, once again don’t come for me as I think mila is bright and really sweet, but her ears! That baby has never been turned and now has jug ears from permanently been left in one position without turning from side to side 😕
Her ears look pretty symmetrical to me? She just has slightly sticky out ears at the top but that’s unlikely to have been caused by positioning. It would usually be the head itself developing a flat spot if head in one position most often which she doesn’t have.

she seems to have a lovely little personality though which is 2/3rds of the win with kids her age
She’s definitely going to keep them on their toes, if she doesn’t like something she makes that clear. She’s my favourite Ingham, just a shame she’s got everything going against her poor little girl :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sarah Ingham once again trying to make out Jace isn’t a bully - it’s all there on camera Sarah. Maybe, just maybe nows the time to allow him the rest of the school year to attend a preschool setting so he can learn life skills & peer appropriate behaviours. Early years learning are some of the most important years in a child’s development

Interesting Isabelle has shared this snippet from a book, perhaps she needs to start following that advice herself!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Sarah Ingham once again trying to make out Jace isn’t a bully - it’s all there on camera Sarah. Maybe, just maybe nows the time to allow him the rest of the school year to attend a preschool setting so he can learn life skills & peer appropriate behaviours. Early years learning are some of the most important years in a child’s development

Interesting Isabelle has shared this snippet from a book, perhaps she needs to start following that advice herself!
Sarah in tonight’s vlog Jace wasn’t trying to kiss Mila he was trying to bite her ear

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine wimpy fat creepy trying to swing her about? He already looks all gnarled. He's be completely mangled by the time she finishes with him. I'd laugh and laugh and laugh! 🤣
DON'T MAKE US WANT THINGS WE CAN'T HAVE!

@nattis you are so funny!

In other news, I just heard that it's "Social Media Kindness Day" today (on Caroline Flack's birthday 😢).

I don't think Sarah got the memo....who wants to let her know? Apparently she's most receptive to people called Karen. Do we have any "Karens" here? 🤭
I could be a Karen if it would get up Sarah's snout. Or maybe we could all be Karens. A bit like that time when everyone in their YouTube comments was Andrea. 🤔

She’s getting obsessed with her Piles. Hope they’re not too painful 😂😂😂
You do know that Sarah Mingham has NEVER had piles right? Or am I mixing her up with someone else?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Sarah in tonight’s vlog Jace wasn’t trying to kiss Mila he was trying to bite her ear
I noticed he did that when they were in Blackpool too, when him & Mila were on a ride. The camera cut just as he started to do it. Biting in children is awful.

• Sad
He’s offered to edit her Sarah Ingham Says video because he’d rather hide behind a laptop and decide what Sarah gets to Say than spend more than 20 minutes with the little two.
He can’t handle taking care of them while she does something else. Asks her a million times when she’ll be done so he can throw them back at her. Both such terrible people. Gag.

Reactions: 23
He’s offered to edit her Sarah Ingham Says video because he’d rather hide behind a laptop and decide what Sarah gets to Say than spend more than 20 minutes with the little two.
I also think it's because he knows she's too lazy to do it herself, which is why the channel failed last time. They need the £££

Would love to know what's going on behind the scenes, both of them seem a bit het up at the moment 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, am I being stupid, but I thought the idea of a Sensory activity was to explore the textures etc? All they seemed to be doing was put everything into cups etc, sorting things, rather than feeling the texture etc? I get Mila just wants to do that, but did Sarah even explain it properly to Jace😏😏
Sounds like they had an exciting day sorting out Jace and Milas clothes! 🥱🥱
I know I'm probably being ultra crunchy but I *hate* when people use food for activities like this. If you're going to use food in an activity, use it in a way that means you'll be able to eat it afterwards and not just throw it away. It's wasteful and it sends out the wrong message to children.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.