The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#259 Sarah says her piles might have looked bigger over the last year or 2 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Exposing sister secrets - is this Sarah vs Ketrina, whose piles are bigger??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So, am I being stupid, but I thought the idea of a Sensory activity was to explore the textures etc? All they seemed to be doing was put everything into cups etc, sorting things, rather than feeling the texture etc? I get Mila just wants to do that, but did Sarah even explain it properly to Jace😏😏
Sounds like they had an exciting day sorting out Jace and Milas clothes! 🥱🥱

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why has she left Mila on the kitchen side whilst she’s on the other side of the room with creepy? Does lazy do these things on purpose so that she gets ‘trolled’?

Reactions: 19
Yeah, I get that. My first language is Spanish but if I'm speaking to my English friends, I literally cannot say words like paella or Rioja the "right" way without feeling like a dick/choking on my words.
Must admit I’m from the Black Country and do say nougat! I’d feel stupid saying noo gah! But that’s the only time I’m sticking up for fatty foghorn

Reactions: 8
So sisters exposing secrets?? 28-minute v log, 20 mins into it, only been Sarah waffling on, no secrets exposed yet. Surely that video should be on Sarah says..

Reactions: 15
It was all Jace and Mila AGAIN tonight I may stop watching it’s such a bore fest Zzzzz.
Toddlers are only cute to their parents 🙄 Sarah is like one of those people that goes out for an adult meal and talks kids all night yawn 🥱 no wonder their views are awful Jace especially isn’t a likeable boy so it’s soooooo boring.

Reactions: 18
The title of tonight’s vlog, should be - ‘How to put your baby in danger of falling from a height & which choke hazards are best’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Uses the 2 eldest as click bait for the young ifam views but as per usual it’s the insufferable fat heffer showing off what she’s scrounged off instagram today, letting her younger kids play with stuff that looks edible unattended and kidding us on that her nearly 4 year old is still in clothes that her toddler should be wearing.

I would also bet a bollock to a barn dance that she’s been sorting those clothes out to flog on Vinted

Reactions: 23
You literally never see creepy playing with the kids like cars on the floor and building slides out of anything for them to zoom down or making a den and you know playing like most people do.
I’ve noticed this too! But happy to play tickle back with his pre teen daughters and hiding under his step daughters bed! He’s got a son! You never see him play Lego or cars or say come and help dad do diy! It’s all creepy camp voice calling jace clever boi and mila little woman 🤢🪟creeps me right out!!

Reactions: 27
If it’s such a stimulating sensory playroom why is the enormous television always blaring away in there?

Reactions: 18
It was all Jace and Mila AGAIN tonight I may stop watching it’s such a bore fest Zzzzz.
Toddlers are only cute to their parents 🙄 Sarah is like one of those people that goes out for an adult meal and talks kids all night yawn 🥱 no wonder their views are awful Jace especially isn’t a likeable boy so it’s soooooo boring.
I definately need to step away during advent.

Reactions: 9
everyone is probably going to come for me! And I seriously love all babies! But mila is the spit of’ hi Steve’ but she’s very cute and hopefully she will grow into her looks ❤

everyone is probably going to come for me! And I seriously love all babies! But mila is the spit of’ hi Steve’ but she’s very cute and hopefully she will grow into her looks ❤
Quoting myself and she’s very chatty bless her, but really the most unfortunate looking baby,my youngest is ginger so I definitely don’t mean her lovely hair, she just seems very Steve! But she’s only a baby so feel bad now

Reactions: 16
Why has she left Mila on the kitchen side whilst she’s on the other side of the room with creepy? Does lazy do these things on purpose so that she gets ‘trolled’?
My first thought (and it says a lot about the Inghams) Is that she wants Mila to have an accident so they have some future content. 😞

Reactions: 13
My first thought (and it says a lot about the Ingahams) Is that she wants Mila to have an accident so they have some future content. 😞
Click bait ! Had to rush newly walking hip
Displacement baby to the hospital? Red flags everywhere

Reactions: 12
Damn she does not like her baby, Jace all over Mila no problem but the minute poor Mila tucks into Jaces “sensory cup” she’s told off

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.