The Ingham Family #258 Sarah and Chri-eepy Ingham, YouTube's biggest scroungers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you are so right about that. Haha..
I also remembered that there is actually more than 10 pictures beucause a few of them is multiple pictures in one post.
Are you keeping count by scratching marks on your basement dungeon wall? I hope you have big walls. (You might have to move some of your Chris posters!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Are you keeping count by scratching marks on your basement dungeon wall? I hope you have big walls! 😂
no it is dinky dot, 6 to 9 months. So I have to write really really small

• Haha
Reactions: 22
no it is dinky dot, 6 to 9 months. So I have to write really really small
@nattis you are so funny!

In other news, I just heard that it's "Social Media Kindness Day" today (on Caroline Flack's birthday 😢).

I don't think Sarah got the memo....who wants to let her know? Apparently she's most receptive to people called Karen. Do we have any "Karens" here? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You literally never see creepy playing with the kids like cars on the floor and building slides out of anything for them to zoom down or making a den and you know playing like most people do.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Honestly, I’m convinced they are buying a ton of tat, claiming them on taxes (props for YouTube channel) and returning them.
One of the Halloween decorations (a skeleton on the entryway table) still had the tag dangling off the back.

The instagram photo of Mila “doing a puzzle” and Sarah spelled out “let’s play” on the floor with some of the puzzle pieces. I died laughing. Everything’s fake.
I think that's what she does every year. I believe that's why she decorates less than 40 days before the holiday. Keeps the tags on and the returns when used. Same that she does with clothes and crap. It's for views, everything is fake.

Reactions: 23
My twins just turned 15 beginning of November boy and girl. I've now started giving more freedom (not that I wanted too personally 😩) but they been begging to stay out later in the dark so now they have till 8.30pm. On Halloween night while I took my 2 year old truck or treating in the rain both of them was out with a group of friends came back at 8.30pm completely soaked frozen but they had so much fun. They was out 5/7 nights afterwards and over this weekend my daughter slept at her friends Friday night then went straight out swimming with another friend we picked her up at 5pm them she got ready went straight out again with another friend to a bonfire party and I picked her up at 9pm (my son had the sickness bug) as much as I do hate them growing up and I'm constantly worried, I'm proud that I'm raising young functioning adults and I have to let them choice a path themselves in life ..... Infact just now my daughters just rang and told me she's going straight to her friends house and if I can pick her up tonight .... (My son's still poorly so he's not going out) .... If Issy had lots of friends or an amazing social life at 17 you would not see her in many vlogs and the big main giveaway she would not be going anywhere with lazy,creepy and co. She has no path in life of her own no friends and no way no boyfriends, they would only accept someone more wealthy than them (not a huge competition 🤣) but not one lad with a wealthy parents would give Issy and specially her family the time or day they're tramps.
Izzy if you're reading this then now is the time to get your tit together. Next year you will be an adult and need to take responsibility because I can't see many people going to hold back and you will be given what you're now dishing out or enjoy been this weird adult in a tin can babysitting with no money. Great memories hey!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet in the next few vlogs, they will say "Isabelle has gone to X with her friends", to prove she really does go out with friends but really she'll be up in her bedroom.

They'll also roll their eyes and say "We don't have to explain ourselves but..." and say that Isabelle does have a life off camera and has a right to privacy. They'll also claim she doesn't show her friends because of 'stalkers' but really they are worried people will warn her 'friends' that Creepy might slide into their DMs and ask them to go skating/skinny dipping.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
You literally never see creepy playing with the kids like cars on the floor and building slides out of anything for them to zoom down or making a den and you know playing like most people do.
Part of the joy of being a dad is getting your own childhood back, and doing the things you loved with your own children. I don’t think Creepy had one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
you are so right about that. Haha..
I also remembered that there is actually more than 10 pictures beucause a few of them is multiple pictures in one post.
You're correct - it's actually 15!!

Got me thinking, is Sarah Ingham planning on opening up an exclusive nursery in the Manor house?

So exclusive that it can only have 2 kids under the age of 4.

Is she trying to convince the lea she is the modern day Dr Maria Montessori.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Got me thinking, is Sarah Ingham planning on opening up an exclusive nursery in the Manor house?

The thing is Dim Sarah won’t realise that they won’t care about the little kids as school isn’t compulsory yet it’s the other three neglected children that they will be most interested in.

Reactions: 13
So staged! 😏😏
So staged! I have worked with babies and toddlers my whole adult life, and kids this young don't set up scenes like this. They do sit and "read" books by themselves, but the ability to gather up toys, place them in a perfect circle, all facing the reader, and then sit down in a photogenic spot to read them all a story? Yeah, no 🤣 cute picture, but, as with everything in their lives, all done for the likes.

Also, she doesn't look tiny. She looks like an average chubby toddler. But maybe it's a wide angle lens. I know how they can confuse us plebs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Maria Montessori and lazy Ingham shouldn’t be said in the same sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Find it funny how Sara says she has done a book advent calendar where they open different Christmas books every day their entire lives however every year they film the girls opening their advent calendars and never have they ever opened a book advent calender, copying zoella are you???

Reactions: 21
OK so I watched. I cannot believe Sarah set up sensory play, plonked Mila on the kitchen side, walked away to make creepy boy a cup of tea then stood over the other side of the room talking into the camera. OK, when she put the camera back on there, Isla was there playing with the sensory thing too, however, you don't put a baby on the kitchen side then walk off. Careless cow. Have to say, Mila looked the most comfortable in those dungarees today than I've ever seen her.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.