Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Being called a ‘dickhead’ by a pudgy, effeminate, Roxette-loving, child-bothering recluse, in a zipped-up-to-the-chin old ladies jacket and his wife’s tights, who has to permanently wear a hat to pretend he’s not bald, has taken the name of boy band star, and wants to be professional roller-booter, just doesn’t have the effect he thinks it does. I like the idea of him watching this stuff thinking Tate is talking to him though!😂
Is this too long for next thread title?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Abbvay

VIP Member
Nana had better watch out, she's becoming a bit of a favourite and if she's not careful she'll be in the thumbnail doing the open mouth surprised face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The other day Sarah said she’d not been into Morrisons since she’d left their old house. Tonight she said every time she goes into Morrisons she picks up one of their prepackaged bags for the food bank. So, has she done it once then?

She, also, said they very often do a full weekly shop for the food bank, and always does one at Christmas, but doesn’t vlog it. I don’t believe that for one minute.

• Wow
Reactions: 51

babybelle

VIP Member
Just reading all this stuff about Chris. Well Gobby Sarah, I can be just as gobby, so here is my view on it.
If Chris didn't do everything he is accused of, and supposedly sued everyone in sight for damaging his reputation, answer me this.
Why did he not do anything to " clear" his name?
He never sued anyone, he never took on the likes of Alfie Deyes, Zoe Sugg, or anyone else when they decided to tweet about his behaviour, he never did anything to prove them wrong. If I was accused of something I'd never done and my reputation which I relied on for my business was at steak, I would have been to every paper or court in this land and I would have fought tooth and nail to prove my innocence. If Chris has done nothing wrong, why would not just one girl, but several go onto social media with PROOF to tell a very different story. No one in their right mind would ever give a stranger their phone number ever, especially as your wife complains that you have stalkers. If these girls were lying, why in their videos were they so distraught and upset? Why would they have messages clearly from Chris on their phones? They must have got his number from somewhere as I doubt it's public knowledge. Why Chris if you are innocent, would you leave your wife in lots of pain with a broken arm to chase after some "ifam" who just happen to be teenage girls. Most celebrities would have sought immediate medical attention for their wife when you knew she had a broken arm. Why, Chris , did you go to a lego event, where your step daughter along with other lego ambassadors were invited to do a promotion, just to take over and make it all about you? Yes, because there was lots of teenage girls around that's why. If everyone is so deluded and pathetic, why have you done nothing to prove anyone wrong? I'd have taken a bloody advertising board out if I'd had to just to prove my point. All you did was sit in your bedroom saying to the camera "look at poor me, I've done nothing wrong, feel sorry for me because I've got children"
Chris, you are a spoilt, deluded and dangerous man and I'm beyond words of how you have gotten away with what you have, but actually have you? Rolf Harris Jimmy Saville, they got caught decade's after their crimes. Enough said really, because one day life will catch up with you. Sarah, if you believe your husband is innocent, you have done nothing to prove different. Stop blaming other people for both your failings. Stop lying, stop thinking everyone is out to destroy you and your family because they aren't, they don't need to, because your lack of proof is all the proof most of us need, and your family? You are destroying that yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

StrangeAsAngels

VIP Member
This vlog was linked on their home page when I went on to see todays bore fest !
The difference between them then and now 😳 Sarah looks so pretty I’d even go so far as to describe her as beautiful! 😱 and Izzy is like a completely different child ! So confident and even cocky ! Isla is as cute as a button !
Wow ! Wow ! WOW !
Tell me one other YouTube family who looked like this BEFORE money and then the way they look now ! It’s incomprehensible! If she had left him then when she found out about his cheating and grooming , she could have had her pick and choose of men and would probably be sat at 2M + now and maybe wouldn’t ever have gotten fat , bitchy and spiteful ! 🤷🏼‍♀️

100%! If she had come out on day one and said, "i cannot continue to be in a relationship with someone who would do something like this" i guarantee the vast majority of their followers would've gone with her to her own channel. She could've been a voice for the girls her husband groomed, kept her kids in school and taken them off youtube, and made her channel into one that revolved around recovering from a divorce, budgeting as a single parent, navigating life after a traumatic experience etc

Instead, we have today's version of Sarah Ingham - angry, bitter, miserable, addicted to food and shopping, stuck with two extra kids she never should've had, and married to a person who will NEVER be able to outrun the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ashshakur93

How have they shoved that poor baby in the side basket?! Carry the little sh*t and let the BABY be in her pram 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

babybelle

VIP Member
Whilst I'm on my rant, also if you were innocent, why did your management drop you? Why do you no longer do meet and greets? After all, the ones you vlogged seemed very popular, a good money maker. Oh and I've noticed, since you have rinsed your ifam out of their cash, things have gone very quiet on the Mary Shortle, Mila meet and greet. Mind you, we all know it's not going to go ahead. You have taken peoples money and done what you always have, and that's ran. Considering according to you both, you don't need YouTube because you have so many more businesses that create money for you, you don't seem to spend a lot of time working on those businesses? Is that because they don't actually exist?

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Web30

VIP Member
Oh my days, they are staying 5 minutes from my house!

I hope they’ve already gone home…..
They are only a couple of days behind with vlogs now. Go for a walk around 3pm... catch them going out for thier breakfast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Abbvay

VIP Member
Has she forgotten that in between everything coming out about Chris and Covid starting they had almost 2 years to carry on going back to Florida, but didn't? Also if they had been planning to go in 2020 it would have been already booked and then cancelled which they would have complained about on the vlog so we know they didn't plan to go then either. We are supposed to believe that they went from doing Florida twice a year plus New York, but then just stopped because they wanted to. She can't even use the excuse of not wanting to travel during pregnancy/with babies since during that time they went to other long distance places such as Dubai, Australia, Mexico, Maldives.

I would love it if Isabelle really does have a secret life where she has friends and freedom to do what she likes. But they film throughout their day and Isabelle is always there. She goes on every trip with them. If she has such a busy social life then why would she want to leave all her friends to sit in the van for months, why would she get excited about going to the shops with Nana and sleepovers with her siblings?

• Heart
Reactions: 46

xlizzyqueenx

In their click baiting titled moving house video, chris is seen wearing the same ‘Friday the 13th’ t-shirt
Chris claims Friday the 13th is his favourite movie with Michael Myers in… except Michael Myers is from the Halloween franchise
Fake horror fan, add that one to the list

• Haha
Reactions: 46

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @Gotmepopcorn
1667480945331.png

TLDR
- The Inghams dressed up for Halloween but ended up just looking their usual grubby selves. They hyped it up but it was a huge disappointment like everything they do. Chris decided it was a great idea to put a bin bag on his head to complete his American prisoner costume. Jace wanted to be a ghost but Sarah made him dress as a spider.
- A holiday is looming as they escape the house they hate for the 7429282th holiday this year.
- The media wall Chris decided to build turned out to be a disaster like everything else he has done.
- Sarah still thinks Mila is bullying Jace when its clearly the other way around. She is getting sick of him pulling her ears every day.
- Mila was perched on the edge of a sofa but Sarah didn't care that she easily could've fallen and injured herself on the farble floor.
- Sarah is going to be giving Jace a lot of his Christmas presents in the run up to Christmas because she wants them to go in the playroom.
- Don't deliver parcels to the manor at 7.55 on a Saturday morning if you don't want to get on the wrong side of Sarah.
- They may have kidnapped a dog to get some vlog content.
- AirUp gifted the Inghams some bottles but the collab was soon cancelled one they were informed of who they really are. The bragging about begged-for freebies has begun again.

Hi Steve

Thanks to @Malcolm Conkers @Joris Bobson
1667479732612.png
1667480679669.png
1667482514329.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Big Saz is easily triggered isn’t she 😂😂😂
Knows how to speak to the people who pay her mortgage 😂😂😂

She’s a constant delight 😂😂😂
Good luck getting into Florida, Sarah. And if you do manage to get in, good luck to your husband getting back out of there without a criminal conviction.

One of my favourite ever Ingham Family comments was a reply to someone who was singing their praises. It said 'Be careful, Chris Ingham is a well-known pervert in the UK' 🤣🤣 That description killed me off. Imagine being known for being a well-known pervert!!

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
And supposed to be nannars weekend but creepy trying to make the poor old dear feel bad for wanting a game of bingo bless her
That's their inability to split up and do separate things again. Why couldn't he take the younger kids and whoever else didn't want to be there to do something else, and leave Sarah to sit with Nana for a bit with any of the older ones who were happy to do bingo? Instead he lurked in the background complaining and playing on the mobility scooter like an idiot.