Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kizzy

VIP Member
Someone said the other day they wouldn't go, that tickets would be sold out.

Same thing with that tricycle of Jaces it hasn't been seen since it was opened Christmas day and lo and behold as soon as someone mentioned it the other day its on screen with it supposedly being jaces favourite thing he's on it all the time.

They are like some weird social experiment. It's like tattle is ant and Dec on that Saturday night takeaway telling them what to say and do next
Come on Sarah, get Esme to show off her Dyson hairdryer.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
People need to get this straight , Sarah and Chris were never ‘nice’ and ‘normal’. When Chris was at work people didn’t even know he had a family and he acted as if he was single. Not to mention his ‘relationship’ with Justin Cody Taylor while Sarah got pregnant with Esme. And behaviour with ‘fans’ of his brother bands, we have all also seen him getting friendly with Katrina in photos.
Sarah has always been shallow - over shopping and money focused- and lazy. Who remembers the time Chris was away and she got granny to drop kids at school instead of moving herself in the morning. Other hits include beautiful language on Facebook- long before yt and that racist photo her and her brothers took. Also which Ingham brother did she date first? Up to debate.
These people havnt changed, they’re the same as they’ve always been except yt makes it evident to all.

• Heart

thegreencow

VIP Member
Big Saz is easily triggered isn’t she 😂😂😂
Knows how to speak to the people who pay her mortgage 😂😂😂

She’s a constant delight 😂😂😂
Apparently has a social life and friends but is always in her bedroom with her tutor or on Pinterest. Ok Lazy.

Can’t wait for the beautiful stoooooooonin gorgeous Florida vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissWinnie

VIP Member
The Ingham Family posted:
BAD NEWS FOR JACE AT THE EYE HOSPITAL..
View attachment 1719806
YouTube
Knew this was coming - I don’t think anything was said after his appointment that they took him too on return from their van trip which is a tell tale sign. Poor kid - further intervention because his despicable excuse for parents prioritise travelling over their children medical needs 😡😡 Most sickening thing is they are probably giddy about the upcoming content they can get from this, I don’t recall a 3yo being able to agree to this being shared either 😡

• Angry

Web30

VIP Member
I have turned it off but sarah "we are not doing gift advent calanders this year" seconds later "i found the perfect gift calanders for the girls"

• Haha
  • Wow

Eldorado

The only reason for the big piles of presents is that she is overcompensating, making up for perceived issues with her own childhood. Personally I find the separate piles of presents soulless. I came from a big family and we had a big pile under the tree (to a child's eye at least), but that was because the pile consisted of all of our presents, all jumbled together. We didn't have a lot of money and we didn't get a huge amount each, but still felt very loved and very lucky. A lot of the fun was in not knowing who each present was for until my mum or dad read the name out. I do think she is spoiling her children, but not in a good way.

• Heart

nattis

VIP Member
how nice was it off them to take narnar on a vacation (probably paid with her money) and then the first night sit for a couple of hours in Lazys bedroom taping videomessages to their fans

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

thegreencow

VIP Member
SURPRISING SARAH WITH A SPECIAL PRESENT!

Lazy cackles at Esmé dancing. Esmé screeches at Mummy as she isn’t thrilled about being filmed. It’s been a lazy, cozy, slow morning and it’s now lunchtime. Everyone is getting showered and they’ll soon be heading into Blackpool. They’re heading to the circus tomorrow, but not doing the dungeons because Creepstopher is too scared or Tussauds because there isn’t a wax model of Tom Delonge. The weather isn’t great so the pleasure beach is a no. They’ve never done the pleasure beach. Mila starts saying “mama” and is still in her pajamas. Isla wants to do the rides on the pier. Lazy thinks she cut Isla’s fringe better than the hair dresser did.

Esmé and Isla have been playing Roblox. Esmé has had so many people join and been given so many free pets that they’ve had to decline some. Someone gave Esmé an ancient dragon. Her joins won’t always be on but will be sometimes. The Halloween update is in one day but Esmé doesn’t have enough for the chinmera.

Driving. Lazy wishes she was Mila in the pram. First shop is the Houndshill Shopping Centre. The plans today will be indoors but they will hit up Blackpool Tower tomorrow before it closes for the season. Lazy and the girls have gone to get leggings for Nannar Jean. Lazy never buys anything for herself but have been desperate for the new Converse “connies” for a while. Creepstopher will pick them up on the way back so she doesn’t see them and give them to her later. Her feet are small and she needs a size 5 or 5 1/2. Creepstopher then finds an American sweet shop for alphabet letters. The shop tell him they’ve been discontinued. Probably as he was the only person still buying them.

Outside, Creepstopher heads to the tattoo shop toget his nose piercing changed as the gem fell out the second it was done. He films himself asking them but they don’t have one. He gives a positive review of the shop but the piercer wasn’t in so nothing could be done. He breathlessly heads to another piercing shop. Girly screeching at the tower in the fading daylight. The other piercing shop was shut.

Isla’s hat reminds Lazy of the one she nearly bought away for Mila. The big juicy M’s are calling Lazy and she really wants a latte. She tells Creepstopher to get down because she doesn’t like the double chin angles. People say the lens is different when Creepstopher is filming, people see her in the White Rose and say she’s fatter than she looks on camera. Creepstopher begins to get upset and says she isn’t fat so it’s probably time he booked an eye test. Isabelle tries to act all hard and says you don’t mess with her mum. If someone said that in public she’d be joining Creepstopher in the corner quivering with fear whilst Foghorn defended herself. Lazy says you don’t mess with anyone’s weight and to pack it in. Isabelle has road anxiety, even though there are no cars.

Girly woo from Christine as Lazy announces they’re going for Coral Island action. She shows Jace how to use the 2p machines. Mila has been asleep for two hours. Jace thinks he’s won when he’s used all his money. He’s given more money. Creepstopher pretended he had legache and needed painkillers so he could go back to get the converse and take them to the car. Isabelle and Nannar are playing on the basketball machines and Nannar is about to knock someone out. Nannar throws in the towel. More arcade footage. Mila wakes up and goes on a ride. Of course Jace soon has to join her and take control of the steering wheel. Mila looked at Lazy and put her arms up. She reminds her of Esmé as she was always climbing. Nannar tries and fails to win a soft toy.

Creepstopher embraces his old age and hops on Nannar’s electric scooter with Mila. Lazy and the kids walk through town.

Creepstopher doesn’t know what possessed Lazy to do this; they stopped to get fish and chips on the way home and she got him the spicy special. Isabelle says he was crying and sweating at Alton Towers. Isabelle tries a “jal-uh-pee-no” (Creepstopher’s pronunciation). Jace demands his dinner. Lazy films Creepstopher sweating. He wipes some on Lazy.

Creepstopher heads up to the bedroom. He calls for “lovely woman of mine” but she doesn’t respond. “Babe” finally answers and he asks her to bring his toiletry bag to the bathroom. He probably needs some Imodium after eating all those “jal-uh-pee-nos”. She moans about how lazy he is. In a not at all staged clip, she stands in the bedroom doorway and Christine sneaks up on her, saying “surprise”. “Baby girl” says the JD bag is so cute. Creepstopher always leaves receipts in gifts and tells people how much he spent on them. He thinks the converse are so pretty and loves them. Isla is excited for them to be matching. Isla made a wish two days ago for mummy to get her converse shoes. Lazy and Creepstopher feign surprise. She wanted the thick shoes to match her intelligence. He ties her laces and says he wouldn’t tie anyone else’s laces, only her beautifully cheesy feet. But you’d bang them whilst wearing your beanie, socks, t-shirt and with lice infested ginger pubes. Lazy can’t tell the difference between real and fake converse. The soles are soft. Kiss. He’s in the good books for a week.

Lazy got a few Christmas bits today. She’s going to start decorating when they get home. She got leggings for Mila whilst she’s crawling. She got Jace a sleep suit from the Poundshop. She got felt Christmas tree decorations for the playroom, a merry Christmas sign for the playroom, a rocking horse for the island, two trees for the island, a wooden light up tree and a gonk. She also got Mila a Tommee Tippee super cup that can’t be knocked over as she has started to drink from normal cups, a jumper for Jace in 4-5 years and collapsible crates for the playroom from the poundshop.

End of Vlog
1667606027118.png
1667606048552.png
1667606069276.png
1667606079665.png

1667606168888.png
1667606186024.png
1667606289230.png
1667606330539.png
1667606236432.png
1667606444389.png
1667606646770.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Charmball

VIP Member
If my husband had been messaging a 16 year old CHILD for sex, I don’t know how I would react other than cutting his knob off.

The fact the ToadArsed one stayed with him and practically accepted it speaks volumes about her.

• Heart
100%! If she had come out on day one and said, "i cannot continue to be in a relationship with someone who would do something like this" i guarantee the vast majority of their followers would've gone with her to her own channel. She could've been a voice for the girls her husband groomed, kept her kids in school and taken them off youtube, and made her channel into one that revolved around recovering from a divorce, budgeting as a single parent, navigating life after a traumatic experience etc

Instead, we have today's version of Sarah Ingham - angry, bitter, miserable, addicted to food and shopping, stuck with two extra kids she never should've had, and married to a person who will NEVER be able to outrun the truth.
Considering it made all the main newspapers and they were at the height of their popularity, she could have made money from selling her story. One of those crappy morning TV shows could have had her on with a strapline 'How I coped finding out my husband is a child groomer'. The majority of people would have had sympathy for her. Their management would have probably taken her on without Chris. She could have continued vlogging and made enough to keep her kids in private school. Brands would still want to work with her. Maybe she could have gone on to find happiness with someone decent who doesn't message kids behind her back.

Instead, she has thrown it all away for herself and her children. For Chris Ingham. A repulsive, perverted gnome of a man. Was he really worth it, Sarah?

• Heart

charlotte_98

Playroom is nothing more than a soulless set, full of items she has meticulously collected (begged) for their aesthetic qualities and things SHE
has liked. Nothing to do with the kids.
They are props in that beige backdrop.
Good for taking Instagram pics and posting mindless quotes alongside.
My kids playroom was full of primary colours and beloved much used toys passed down from eldest to youngest.

• Heart

Troybhoy

Long rant ahead, but first...

"The Groomer on the Zoomer" has to be my 1st thread 🤣

Let's discuss "Sarah Lies" oops I mean Sarah Says in a little more depth since you love a little read here.

My child watched you guys as a young kid, she was like many at the time, interested in the normal routines your kids had just as my kid has, but it soon got rather crazy rather quickly which leads me to the views I put forward.

Your Christmases have been 100% based on value, money, scope, boasting etc... for years, your whole channel only took off based on a gifted £400 doll. So don't ait and pretend your children's excitement for Christmas was based around hot chocolate around an open fire singing jingle bells ffs. What you had was thousands of children comparing what they received from Santa compared to what Santa left them... and at the time those kids who had very little must have questioned Santa's ability to buy them so little in comparison but fast forward 6/7 years, those kids are now teenagers and they understand why they had so little compared to your brats. The kids who had very few gifts now have an admiration for what their parents/guardians could provide whereas your still frantically trying to get deals, brands to acknowledge your herd and there's lno love at all in a gift that wasn't worked and paid for by hard work.

Next, in all the years you have been on BragTube you have NEVER made family challenges at Xmas which involved the ifannies judging your family working as teams to build desired gingerbread houses or winter wonderland scenes, you was too far up your own arse to even know these fun, family activities went on when your YT fame kicked in. So less of that Saz.

Next, walking around your estate handing out Christmas cards 🤣 WOW! Is that your current village where no cunt likes you or your pedalo husband? Or you previous estate you needed rescued from because your man is a guess what, yip, pedalo cunt.... the lies you live in..... just behave, the only card I'd accept from you is a Go Straight To Jail And Do Not Return, only if it applied to tour husband you idiot.

I'll stop there for now ✌

• Heart
  • Haha

Sadie0801

Chatty Member
Chris said that in the air b&b, Mila is a challenge, because she's obsessed with stairs and the house doesn't have stair gates. So what's happening in their own house then?

• Wow
Reactions: 43

Impleo

VIP Member
If Airup have been successful that’s probably part of the cause for Chris posting what he did on his insta stories yesterday 😂

Every time! He's so transparent. The pair of them will have been gobbing off about it all night 😂

What he did makes him the lowest of the low. No one forgets, no one gives someone like that a second chance (except Lazy) neighbours won't like you and your kids will unfortunately have to live with the consequences. Everything has been his choice, what he did and how he handled it. Knob.

The neighbours want nothing to do with Sarah and the Camp Gnome ,the Minghams are detested in the village as the villagers know about Creepy's disgusting habits

She did the same at the last place they lived. Claimed the neighbours invited them for neighbourhood barbeques until one of the neighbours came on Twitter (in her own name with a picture) and said it was all bollocks and they were never invited

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I think big Saz has become obsessed with tattle. Like she's spending the day here!!!
I mentioned boden, next thing meala ticket is ordered some, bye bye pat pat.....
The issue with Jason hurting the baby, every post on insta is her 'rough' tiny iddy baby and her beautiful, sweet, kind boy.
Isabelle all of a sudden has friends.
It's just one thing after another. It's actually quite funny.
Just think Saz you'd be in Florida like Sarah condor with a brand new merc, house in Spain and an actual mansion, clothing deals (not just shien aff links) and kids that aren't dressed in rags, if your husband wasn't a n and lost it all for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and not just some converse on clearpay!

FYI I hate all family vloggers ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42