The Ingham Family #254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s absolutely disgusting. I am fuming, once again!!
I will write something asap, is it on their site this??
Lazy n creepy, no one is doing this because they don’t like you, we are genuinely concerned for these kids, and that’s exactly what Isabelle still is, a child, even if she was 18+ I genuinely don’t think she has the mental capacity to say no I don’t want to do that, she’s a vulnerable girl and what’s you’re doing is absolutely vile. Once again!

Reactions: 28
It’s absolutely disgusting. I am fuming, once again!!
I will write something asap, is it on their site this??
Lazy n creepy, no one is doing this because they don’t like you, we are genuinely concerned for these kids, and that’s exactly what Isabelle still is, a child, even if she was 18+ I genuinely don’t think she has the mental capacity to say no I don’t want to do that, she’s a vulnerable girl and what’s you’re doing is absolutely vile. Once again!
Yes, it's on their own ifam website

Reactions: 14
I wonder what Jace was doing to hurt Mila this time?

View attachment 1647012View attachment 1647013
Probably crying as soon as she sees him cos she knows what’s coming. He’s a horrible little s**t in my opinion I’m afraid.

Just when you think they’d not stoop any lower…
I guess their own personalized message was a flop. Time to sell a kid!

Isabelle, if you're reading this, you are worth so much more than making videos for dirty old men at £20 a pop.
You are not a model or an influencer, you are being pimped out by your parents. If you have any relationship with your fathers family left reach out to them and get help; there's a whole wonderful world out there and you are 17, you can live with who you want at this stage.
Isabelle won’t get the money!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It’s absolutely abhorrent. Pimping out your kid for £20. Surprised they went as high as twenty.
Think they’d sell their souls for a bag of chips at this point

• Angry
Reactions: 30
It took me a moment, but after staring at his shoes for a moment, i remembered what they remind me of. Kevin Turvey's shoes...
What in the name of fk is he wearing 😆 I’m older than him ( though you wouldn’t know it ) state of him lol I’ve never seen that ‘ style ‘ in my lifetime 😆

I wonder what Jace was doing to hurt Mila this time?

View attachment 1647012View attachment 1647013
Being his usual SNEAKY SPITEFUL SELF to which his pathetic family would say “ oh he’s so sweet “ F RIGHT OFF ! He’s bullying that baby at any given chance !!! Its actually scary that he’s this mean at so young an age ! Poor baby girl ! 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 23
MILA TOOK HER FIRST STEP! (On a ferry on the way home!!)

Lazy screeches at Mila, who has a dummy in her mouth. She doesn’t know how to suck the dummy and just bites it. Creepstopher prepares for an emotional goodbye to the car park that has been home for two nights.

Stop at the service station. Lazy gives a tip to anyone using a service station in Europe; take your card because you always have to pay to use the toilet. Some places let you use a voucher for money off in the restaurants. She was able to get 50p off her 25€ order. When chuldren are teenagers life is expensive. The girls would’ve been upset if they’d missed out on having a drink. Creepstopher will be buzzing because the only chai he’s had on this trip had no cinnamon. It’s so cute in Starbucks with pumpkins, squirrels and mushroom decorations. Lazy was tempted to go for a pumpkin spice latter but didn’t think she’d like it so she’s gone for a regular latte. Driving.

The Inghams board the ferry. They make it to the port with two hours to spare, which never happens. It feels crazy and surreal to be heading back to the UK. YouTube is glitching so they can’t put the vlog live. They’re sailing back to their homeland.

Lazy says Mila took her first step before cackling when she falls over. Creepstopher doesn’t try to catch her and screeches “cleeeeeeeeveeeeeer giiiiiiiiiil daaaaaaaalin”. Mila doesn’t take a step on her own on camera. Lazy and Creepstopher say it will only take a couple of days of being home for Mila to be walking properly. Esme doesn’t want to give Mila a treat for taking a step because she didn’t do it on camera, but Lazy orders her to and Esme knows better than to argue with motor mouth.

Lazy always craves a beasty carvery when they go on long trips. The girls eat their food without using knives. Isla eats her Yorkshire pudding with her fingers. They were told the restaurant was too full for them when they arrived but the lady said they could wait in the bar. They were told to pay for their food before eating. There were other families eating in there. Cackling and screeching. Isla is upset that she only has one Yorkshire Pudding. The waiter said he couldn’t be bothered to get cutlery for the Inghams as there was none out and he’d been working since 12. Probably because they turned up 10 minutes before closing. Lazy asked for water and there was more moaning about cutlery. Isla takes a bit of Lazy’s leftover Yorkshire pudding off her plate.

Lazy can’t be bothered with this place. Creepstopher the bleep yells “Do you want us to do the washing up as well? I’ve never done anything like it.” on his way out. The moaning continues. Isabelle is upset because the waiter asked the Inghams to tidy the table for him. I’d love to see that girl working as a waitress; she wouldn’t last five seconds. A job at the Karen’s Diner place would be more suited to her, she’s fully qualified with the gob she inherited from Mother of the Year. I think Lazy is a bit drunk. The waiter asked them to stack their plates and clean the table to make it quicker for him. They always pick up any food Mila drops on the floor. There’s more chance of Creepstopher getting a negative STI test than them cleaning up after themselves. Rosabelle shithole will be a tip within an hour of them returning home. Screeching from Jace. Isabelle is upset about being asked to wait two minutes for a couple of forks. Creepstopher tells everyone not to make excuses for the restaurant. Lazy doesn’t think the waiter was being rude and that he wanted to get home. They were clearly being a nuisance as they say silently eating their dinner. Silently? Do they think everyone is deaf? Lazy you we’re anything BUT silent in that clip. More moaning.

Lazy films a van in the distance and says it looks like a coach. It’s the “hugest” thing she’s ever seen. It’s the last night in the van after two months. It must be after midnight and Jace is watching something on YouTube. You don’t have to pay at service station stops in Europe but you get toilets and showers; in the UK there are no facilities and you have to pay £10.50, it sucks. They’re checking into a hotel tomorrow for the Stranger Things Experience. Mila needs a wash.

End of vlog

Badgers Mount, Sevenoaks.
View attachment 1645980
https://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/restaurants/south-east/badgersmountsevenoaks#/
She said early on you have to pay for toilets in Europe but at the end she says they are free in Europe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In Isabelle's video listing it says '...an actual video message from Isabelle herself.**' and then '**Please see additional information.' at the bottom... I'm obviously too thick to be IFAM but where's the additional information? Just curious as to what additional information applies to flogging videos of Isabelle but not the pair of them.

Also, wtf is going on with their pricing structure with the ancient merch that they've dug up from somewhere? A pencil case is £10 but a backpack is only £15.

Reactions: 16
Well it's just let me add 100 messages to my basket so I guess there aren't a limited amount. They are absolutely disgusting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can't believe they would actually stoop this low as to sell Isabelle to the creeps. She should be at college, seeing friends, having fun and enjoying her youth but instead she's encouraged to demean herself to pay the mortgage. Of course she'll go along with it as she's immature and won't understand the implications of what she's doing.
No-one will care that she's being pimped out to the pervs because no-one cares she lives under the same roof as a perv.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.