The Ingham Family #254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one can argue these children aren’t in an abusive situation anymore. Come on social services, it’s rapidly heading to the time when it’ll be TOO LATE to do anything without getting your backsides handed to you as being complicit in this ABUSE. YES ABUSE.

Seriously. Inghams MUST be on your radar. SORT IT before these children are put at even more risk. Get them out of that family unit and into education NOW they are not safe where they are. They must be taken away. You can’t risk leaving them with Sarah and Chris. In the last few days we’ve had an underage girl doing a tiktok with a random man, with ZERO concern for her safety not even from older siblings and then we have the eldest being pimped out.

There’s plenty of evidence on their YouTube channel.

DO YOUR BLOODY JOB AND NOT JUST FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS 👀 AT WHAT THEY ARE POSTING.

The children are not being educated.
Thr children are not clean.
The children are not safe, physically or mentally.
One child can clearly be seen abusing another.

These are the things they put online for EVERYONE to see. They are proud of it.

This makes me so very very angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
It is but what's going to be done about it? Since discovering the Inghams over a year ago I have been continously disappointed by the authorities in their utter lack of care and desire to protect these children. I used to think these children could be saved or rescued, I realise now they are doomed to live in this fucked up environment until one of them is gravely hurt and even then nothing will probably be done.
It's not just the Ingham kids either, kids in general are left in harms way and to fend for themselves far too often in this world. Authorities teach these kids that they don't deserve better by not doing anything, I think even if the children knew at least that how they were being treated was wrong it would help.
They probably don't even realise it's illegal

Reactions: 14
They will just say in an upcoming vlog it was isobelle's decision , because we all know they read here

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Just when you think they’d not stoop any lower…
Absolutely bloody speechless. Why pick THAT photo? Just as you think they can't stoop lower, they prove you wrong.
As soon as she's legal they'll stick her on Only Fans for a pound or two.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How come mila at just tuned one is eating or attempting to eat from cutlery? But Isla is eating her entire dinner from a Yorkshire pud! I have a soft spot for Isla but couldn’t believe her manners at tha

I agree, and still think she’s the only one that has any future
And she is the only one with any hope of saving the channel…she is the same age Izzy was when they started
but the difference how she behaves and is treated by the fat toad in sad to watch…

Reactions: 15
I wonder how long the (perfectly polite) comments about always stacking plates in restaurants will last?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So Isabelle is now a prostitute. Well done Sarah Ingham for stripping away the final slither of dignity from your daughter. There's no going back from this. Every pervert in the world can buy your daughter for a cheap wank.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I cannot believe they are now advertising for Isabelle to do personalised messages. That is an open invitation for anyone. They have the intellectual abilities of an amoeba, in fact an amoeba is probably more intelligent. Please social services intervene, otherwise I shudder to think how this might end.☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Absolutely bloody speechless. Why pick THAT photo? Just as you think they can't stoop lower, they prove you wrong.
As soon as she's legal they'll stick her on Only Fans for a pound or two.
Exactly this! I've been saying for ages as soon as Isabelle hits 18, they will put her on only fans because they have heard people make serious money from it. Bet you, Isabelle will do these video messages but won't see a penny of the money, that will be going straight in her mother's pocket.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Isabelle, if you're reading this, you are worth so much more than making videos for dirty old men at £20 a pop.
You are not a model or an influencer, you are being pimped out by your parents. If you have any relationship with your fathers family left reach out to them and get help; there's a whole wonderful world out there and you are 17, you can live with who you want at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Exactly this! I've been saying for ages as soon as Isabelle hits 18, they will put her on only fans because they have heard people make serious money from it. Bet you, Isabelle will do these video messages but won't see a penny of the money, that will be going straight in her mother's pocket.
Mother or pimp?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.