The Ingham Family #254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning everyone. New day, new thread.

Congratulations @nowest9
1665035857963.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are currently in Nuremburg. Chris attempted to speak German and Sarah was more interested in a cake. The thumbnail was inappropriate and they seemed to have no knowledge of the city's dark history.
- Chris and Sarah took the children (including Jace and Mila) to Oktoberfest. The banning of buggies and prams after 6pm was no hint to the brainless bimbos that it is not suitable for young children after that time. The vlog consisted of Sarah cackling about people vomiting and moaning about the prices of rides.
- Chris and Esme, who both suffer from "severe phobia of sick" were surprisingly calm around the vomiting people at the festival. Although to be fair Chris must be used to it by now as his stench must cause people to puke a very lot when he goes near them.
- Sarah got a taste of Chris's sausage... when he hit her in the face with the bratwurst he bought at Oktoberfest.
- Sarah is desperate to how us how much Jace loves Mila, even though we can see him bullying her on almost every vlog.
- Isla is having to fend for herself and used sudocrem to soothe her sore lips when no one cared that she was in pain. Isabelle lost the communal tub of lip balm.
- The MacBook mysteriously broke this week and needed a hard reset. Tell us you have something to hide without telling us you have something to hide Chris.
- Sarah wants to buy an RV. Chris wants to add a tent onto the top of the current van.
- The Inghams shared a single 4 berth room on the ferry crossing from Greece to Italy. Last time they travelled overnight on a ferry they had two rooms.
- Tattler @Troybhoy kindly informed us that Norway is the SURPRISE holiday destination of choice this Christmas.

Guten Tag Steve 👋 Sounds like Prinny will be having another holiday with you soon.

Thank you @Malcolm Conkers
1665035332614.png

Angus, Thongs and Repulsive Snogging
1665037732425.png
1665037686755.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
Knowing history of Nuremberg then that vlog and title were obviously so disrespectful. But what more have we grown to expect. They really have not got a clue ridiculous fools. Also as for the lap top being left in the restaurant well I am sorry but It does not ring true. Do they just need a day to get behind again so people don’t know where they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh well looks like they've got their excuse ready for no vlog tonight. I'd assume Creepy would guard his laptop with his life as he wouldn't want anyone to see what he's got on there.

They must be really stupid to do another major trip so soon after the 'vanlife' borefest but I suppose it pushes them ever closer to the day they have to give up the tit show and go back to a normal life if that's even possible for them.

Reactions: 41
If the MacBook hasn’t been nicked, I hope it’s been handed into the police. I’d love to see, or even imagine, the Creepy one desperately squirming trying to get it back.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If the MacBook hasn’t been nicked, I hope it’s been handed into the police. I’d love to see, or even imagine, the Creepy one desperately squirming trying to get it back.
In a massive stroke of luck for him, he wiped it a few days ago. Although I think this is probably just an excuse to why there is no vlog, to get them ahead a bit again. It's one thing leaving a small bag behind and not noticing, but a laptop, complete with external hard drive? Especially when that laptop is your entire life.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Just seen this on the Facebook page!!!
If they got up at a proper time like everyone else they could drive, collect laptop and be back by lunchtime. I doubt he even left it there, they probably want a day off. Chris is the only YouTuber that stays up through the night and edits. Even people that do vlogmas every year edits it straight away then puts it up. If Sarah doesn't know what he's up to then she's dafter than I thought.

Reactions: 38
Not buying it. When your livelihood relies on that laptop and harddrive...

They've been trying to get the missed days back. I think it's to hide another free holiday.

Reactions: 47
If your livelihood relies on a laptop, you’d have more than one! F***ing idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone believing this lost MacBook crap ? They just make stuff up as an excuse for not getting vlogs up, plus they’re trying to up views by creating drama or at least that’s what I think.

Reactions: 45
Anyone believing this lost MacBook crap ? They just make stuff up as an excuse for not getting vlogs up, plus they’re trying to up views by creating drama or at least that’s what I think.
They left thier passports in a cafe so i can believe they left the laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.