The Ingham Family #254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This really is a step too far. You can even ask her to say your name and answer questions!!

‘Call me Barry, and tell me about a time you’ve been really frightened’

Will any of the supposedly adult members of their families, who we all know lurk on here, finally stand up for those children and tell these two to pack it in?! It is diabolical what they’re doing. You should all be deeply ashamed.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Still playing on my mind having a daughter similar age myself. This is a family of vloggers with god knows how many cameras in that house. If they had a genuine concern for the safety of their daughter they’d have taken a nice relatable picture for what should be their target audience - pre-teens and teens. It’s bad enough she’s posing in a skimpy top but to have the bed in the background is a whole other level of sickening crap. There is a reason they’ve not shared this across social media as yet and will be interesting to see if they do now it’s been outed on Tattle.

This really is a step too far. You can even ask her to say your name and answer questions!!
That’s one of the worst bits about it. It will be sickos asking questions because no one else is going to pay £20 to get a question when they can get the same response on Insta for free. Their own family video listing has no mention of asking questions. I think they are guaging interest for when she does hit 18 - we’ve discussed it on Tattle quite a lot recently about how she has no chance of getting anywhere and all of a sudden this pops up - that’s too much of a coincidence for my liking.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Absolutely gross and a safeguard issue. They must see the comments she gets from dirty bastards on her instagram, and that Utter nut job Allforizz who creepy follows.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
They will be sticking Isabelle in a window with a red light next time they got to the Dam at this rate. Just when you think they couldn’t stoop lower.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Isabelle is completely brain washed by these idiots!
She doesn't know any better and is 1000% being groomed by her own parents! Sick sick World!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I actually feel sick at what they’re doing to Isabelle. She’s so naive that she’ll have no idea. How can a mother allow a n0nce to do that to her own daughter?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
#255 With safeguarding they disagree, it stops the funding for the pig out at the carvery

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So Isabelle is now a prostitute. Well done Sarah Ingham for stripping away the final slither of dignity from your daughter. There's no going back from this. Every pervert in the world can buy your daughter for a cheap wank.
It’s so shocking you can imagine how it could go .. what’s your favourite items of clothing, what do you wear for bed. They are literally just putting her out there for a few quid. No teens will ask her a question, why would they, they chat to her on insta and she has nothing to say. Teens just won’t pay for that no chance. This will be private special time for paying adults. Failed parents it definitely needs reporting.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
I find it suspicious that they are using their website to host and sell these interactions rather than a platform such as Cameo, but that must be a calculated move as the content then can’t be reported to a third party site (and they can’t take a cut). The cameo rules state no sexualisation of a “minor” will be permitted. What they are doing is promoting sexually suggestive imagery of their 17 year old daughter on their own website. I think it could actually just be reported to the Police.

edited to add: we can report it here https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-images-of-children-guidance-for-young-people

01E096ED-D5FD-4D7E-93C8-D462D89D0F63.jpeg

85BDDC91-0650-45B6-BD32-6A185A489EB4.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just when you think they can't stoop any lower they go and use Isabelle ,who is still a child in the eyes of the law. I'm absolutely disgusted. It must be killing her biological father and grandparents to see her being put in this vulnerable situation. What the actual f..k are they thinking. Has her biological father been cut from her life altogether? Chris and Sarah if you are reading this SHAME ON YOU BOTH.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.