Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Not wanting to keep returning to the well after the lovely response to my last effort, but I have done a Chris-in-ten-years picture too - I have presumed his hair loss will not have got much worse than it is
6E5A470B-D9A8-49E6-96B2-8264DA0EA40E.jpeg
today…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
I just watch3d the restaurant bit. Did you hear that creepy tosspot as they walked out shouting “do you want us to wash up as well” fuck off chris, youd shit yourself if someone confronted you But there you are mouthing off coz your in the safety of your Russian shot putter of a wife. Absolute animals in there. And Izzy sticking her oar in too. Fuck off the lot of you youre unwashed tramps. That’s probably why they reluctantly let you eat in there and made you go in the bar area coz you stunk and look like tramps

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Tell me you're set for life, without telling me you're set for life.... I'll go first
27064AB1-561C-4EBA-91A3-E9B3D2CAE61E.png

Clear pay as well 🤣🤣
I seriously think they are panicking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

nowest9

Chatty Member
Can we just have the next title as:

#255 Chris Ingham Cheated On You, Sarah

So Sarah has to remember that she stuck by him every time she pays us a visit (at least for a few days) Plus it'll turn up in search results

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Why would anyone pay £20 for a personalised video message?
Just post something on Tattle and you’ll get a personalised reply in the vlog 3-4 days later absolutely free 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

thegreencow

VIP Member
Good morning everyone. New day, new thread.

Congratulations @nowest9
1665035857963.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are currently in Nuremburg. Chris attempted to speak German and Sarah was more interested in a cake. The thumbnail was inappropriate and they seemed to have no knowledge of the city's dark history.
- Chris and Sarah took the children (including Jace and Mila) to Oktoberfest. The banning of buggies and prams after 6pm was no hint to the brainless bimbos that it is not suitable for young children after that time. The vlog consisted of Sarah cackling about people vomiting and moaning about the prices of rides.
- Chris and Esme, who both suffer from "severe phobia of sick" were surprisingly calm around the vomiting people at the festival. Although to be fair Chris must be used to it by now as his stench must cause people to puke a very lot when he goes near them.
- Sarah got a taste of Chris's sausage... when he hit her in the face with the bratwurst he bought at Oktoberfest.
- Sarah is desperate to how us how much Jace loves Mila, even though we can see him bullying her on almost every vlog.
- Isla is having to fend for herself and used sudocrem to soothe her sore lips when no one cared that she was in pain. Isabelle lost the communal tub of lip balm.
- The MacBook mysteriously broke this week and needed a hard reset. Tell us you have something to hide without telling us you have something to hide Chris.
- Sarah wants to buy an RV. Chris wants to add a tent onto the top of the current van.
- The Inghams shared a single 4 berth room on the ferry crossing from Greece to Italy. Last time they travelled overnight on a ferry they had two rooms.
- Tattler @Troybhoy kindly informed us that Norway is the SURPRISE holiday destination of choice this Christmas.

Guten Tag Steve 👋 Sounds like Prinny will be having another holiday with you soon.

Thank you @Malcolm Conkers
1665035332614.png

Angus, Thongs and Repulsive Snogging
1665037732425.png
1665037686755.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Maisie842

VIP Member
So they are only available in a very LIMITED QUANTITY and over 20 hours ago the response had already been CRAZY. Yet there’s still some left to order. Amateur psychologist (as well as pilot, doctor, builder) at work!
Can’t be that limited as I seem to be able to purchase 9,999 if I was so inclined 😂

BF014AD4-720B-4AF6-BB3F-43E90202DF96.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Big frank

Chatty Member
Hey Creepy you utter fucktard... the people who died in the holocaust were murdered.... on an industrial scale. They were not lost! Fucking ignorant idiot.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

Maria1

Chatty Member
I have an autistic child and Jace is not autistic in any way. He's just badly brought up to be a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Maria1

Chatty Member
Isabelle, if you're reading this, you are worth so much more than making videos for dirty old men at £20 a pop.
You are not a model or an influencer, you are being pimped out by your parents. If you have any relationship with your fathers family left reach out to them and get help; there's a whole wonderful world out there and you are 17, you can live with who you want at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Who doesn’t go for a pub meal and not scrape the plates and stack them and give the table a bit of a wipe with your napkins? It’s just good manners.
The thing that made me angry was him mouthing off but only when he was halfway out the door. Gobshite coward

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
I have always told my girls to pay very close attention to how a man treats the waiters. Quick way to root out a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

lollieloo

VIP Member
First off I reckon the staff in that Toby carvery are tattlers 😆 if they are not they should be.

BUT SERIOUSLY THOSE SCRUFFY FKS complaining constantly about the staff, they are rude and miserable etc …. Watching that bunch of chavs walk in the door ordering food ( especially if they had seen them eat before ) 🤢 ZERO manners and to say they are quiet ! FK RIGHT OFF ! They couldn’t be respectful or quiet at a funeral ! 😏 The sheer ordasity of them calling anyone rude when their 10 year old is shovelling GIGANTIC yorkshires down her throat with her hands and complaining that she’s only got one ! 😳 Their 1 year old has covered their carpets in half a child’s plate ( would fill most adults ) and they KNOW they are bitching about them on camera ! Ugh ! Dirty , manky pieces of trash ! Imagine coming to the end of your long shift at work , being paid crappy wages and on your feet all day and they are the family you have before your shift ends ! Poor things !

I just can’t with them ! Hypocritical narcissistic vulgarity !

>>> off to count to 10
10,000 😬

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Chris said, on Insta, he gave Isabelle the laptop to put on the window sill which is why the left it in the restaurant . Now in the vlog he’s saying they walked out leaving it on the table. So which one is it?

Sarah’s secondhand boots, from Switzerland last Winter, are hurting her feet, but it’s ok because “they’ve done her 2 Winters”. It’s a week into October, you daft bint. We’re not even in Winter yet. Fuck me she’s thick.

• Haha