The Ingham Family #255 Chris Ingham Cheated On You, Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @nowest9
1665672184148.png

TLDR
- The Inghams are back in the UK. They stayed overnight in a Toby Carvery car park in Kent before travelling to London for a night in a Premier Inn and to do the Stranger Things Experience. Possible freebie but unconfirmed.
- Upon returning to the UK the Ingham pigs went to Toby Carvery close to closing time and got a bit upset when the waiter asked them to help him out by tidying up their table and stacking their plates. Chris's voice wobbled when he mouthed off to the staff on the way out.
- There was some try-hard cringe acting of sadness and sympathy when they went to visit the Holocaust and Berlin Wall Memorials
- Isabelle is being pimped out to the ifam (and creeps) by Chris using a very inappropriate image to advertise her doing video messages (costing £20 each) for ifam on the ifam store.
- Isla did a TikTok with/for a random man in the middle of a Belgian street and her parents were totally fine with it.
- They took a couple of days off because Isabelle had a swollen eye and she didn't want to be vlogged. Chris included a photo of the eye in the thumbnail instead.
- More MacBook issues as Chris left it on a table in a German restaurant and tried to blame it on Isabelle.
- Blink 182 announced a reunion and Chris creamed himself. He's getting hammered at one of their shows and throwing his pants at them.

Hi Steve. Will you be going to the concert with Chris to make sure he doesn't try to seduce/kidnap Tom Delonge?

1665671851452.png
1665672781815.png
1665675648070.png

Thank you @Malcolm Conkers @Impleo
1665672011201.png
1665673282134.png
1665675744998.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Message for Steve and Jane
Sort out your son and daughter in law No enabling their disgusting actions re. Isabelles£20 for a video

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Brilliant title,

Still can't get over the fact they are pimping their daughter out. Where the hell is her real dad?

Reactions: 41
What a yawn fest that was tonight 🥱 Skimmed through it within a few minutes. Glad to see people have pulled them up on the restaurant issue on last nights vlog. There’s always one who will feed their ego and agree with them though - we’ve always been greeted with appreciation when the staff have come along to empty tables ourselves

Brilliant title,

Still can't get over the fact they are pimping their daughter out. Where the hell is her real dad?
He needs to get involved quick sharp - to sit back and do nothing is as bad as what the Ingham duo have done in selling his daughter on the internet

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Message for Steve and Jane
Sort out your son and daughter in law No enabling their disgusting actions re. Isabelles£20 for a video

No 👋 Steve today, just a 🖕 Steve. He created and enabled the monster. What a weird family

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Early this morning at work I had a phonecall where the pretence was he was checking on room availability for monday. While I logged on he wanked off in the background.
I had put the phone down so did not realise until he went off hard.
Is this really what you want to pimp your daughter out for Sarah, If a person can do that over someone checking the computersystem what do you think a person will do to your daughters personalised messages?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Screenshot_20221013-173545_YouTube~3.jpg

Someone with more experience regarding accidental bruising can maybe shed light. Photo is rubbish, but these are 4 distinctive bruises right?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Lazy saying ‘let’s hope I don’t mess up the tubes’ - she has 2 teens , I’m Isabelle’s age and even at Esmes age could understand/read tube maps easily. Isabelle really would not survive a normal world, commuting into college or sixth form or having days out in London with her friends

• Sad
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1648013
Someone with more experience regarding accidental bruising can maybe shed light. Photo is rubbish, but these are 4 distinctive bruises right?
Definitely is - almost ? shape. Those are small and consistent with the face grabbing we’ve witnessed that has been inflicted on her by Damion - would certainly match the size of his finger ends. She had some on the other cheek in a vlog earlier this week along with these and Sarah is claiming it’s from her falling about so often in the van. I do not buy that at all - falls would create larger bruises if she hit her face against anything because she’s a lot smaller than a lot of the things in that van. Praying she has a HV appointment very soon or perhaps an anonymous tip off to the team is needs to the ones that cover her area for welfare concern as they should be following it up.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Isabelle's hair looks in such a bad state, I don't know how she can stand that lank mess hanging around her face. She should have access to her own money and be able to book and go to her own hair appointments and any other beauty treatments she might want.

It was nice that the girls got some time away from the Jace and Mila soooooo cuteeeeee show even if they were stuck with laugh at absolutely nothing Lazy. They do go on a bit too much about Stranger Things though, the majority of the ifam might not watch it and are probably too young for it.

Reactions: 35
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Definitely is - almost ? shape. Those are small and consistent with the face grabbing we’ve witnessed that has been inflicted on her by Damion - would certainly match the size of his finger ends. She had some on the other cheek in a vlog earlier this week along with these and Sarah is claiming it’s from her falling about so often in the van. I do not buy that at all - falls would create larger bruises if she hit her face against anything because she’s a lot smaller than a lot of the things in that van. Praying she has a HV appointment very soon or perhaps an anonymous tip off to the team is needs to the ones that cover her area for welfare concern as they should be following it up.
That's what I thought. Small fingers. I don't like to jump to conclusions (except where Creep is concerned), but thought this would be good for the archives.

Reactions: 17
What a yawn fest that was tonight 🥱 Skimmed through it within a few minutes. Glad to see people have pulled them up on the restaurant issue on last nights vlog. There’s always one who will feed their ego and agree with them though - we’ve always been greeted with appreciation when the staff have come along to empty tables ourselves
absolutely 👍
109 comments but 62 people liking someone calling them out
Proof of needed that most views are bought/hate views

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I think this Stranger Things Experience was definitely a freebie. There is no way they would have paid nearly £200 for that. I read some of the reviews and most were very poor and said the whole thing only took 2 hours. Some said it was more like one ride at a theme park.
The Merchandise and Sundries were crazily priced. Noticed they didn't buy anything apart from 4 colas.
If Sarah had paid for those tickets then she would have been as critical as hell.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.