The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching clips from the past few videos.

Isla and lazy talking about humans destroying the world FK OFF hypocritical c**** !!!
Isla being allowed to kiss mila with a scabby mouth ! 😩 LITERALLY carbon copy of lazy & I couldn’t understand a word she was saying because of those teeth which is NOT her fault ! Ughh ! Those parents make me so mad !

Creepy in a wooly hat is blazing sun talking about how people should live their lives ! FK OFF NO*** !!!

I am sure there’s loads more than I’ve not seen but those parts alone enraged me !

* EDIT TO SAY IM NOT CALLING ISLA THE C WORD ! The parents not her !

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
That poor boy, cross eyed, bucked teeth & illiterate, all at the hands of his fucked up parents. Well done also to their Local Authority for overlooking this gross neglect.
It makes me so angry. Those children have been utterly failed, the abuse is on public show for all to see and STILL nothing is done to save them.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Poor Isla her mouth doesn’t close due to her protruding teeth so she will sever excessively as did my wee girl but she’s had her braces for 3 months now n the difference is amazing

• Sad
Reactions: 30
THE REASON WE LIVE LIKE THIS.. (LAST DAY OF SUMMER)

Creepstopher takes his cup of coffee outside. He films Isla and Mila from afar. Then he heads into the sea. Lazy is with him. The sacrifices I make for Tattle; Creepstopher is topless!!! I will be calling my therapist when I’ve posted this. The sea is clearer than it was yesterday with no waves.

This has been Lazy’s favourite morning of the trip. They’re listening to music and swimming, she says as she sits in a chair. Jace and Mila are having the time of their lives with pens and stones, which they’re colouring. They’ve been chatting about Halloween and they have a plan for the last week of October, including Halloween itself. Lazy is glad they still have Isla, Jace and Mila for Christmas this year as she finds it exciting. Esme and Isabelle are older. Isabelle wants clothes. Lazy has checked out the special buys from Aldi. Isla wants to dress as Eleven from Stranger Things this Halloween. At least Creepstopher won’t need to dress up, he looks terrifying as it is. She cried last night as she dreamt she met her idol but she woke up and it wasn’t real. I bet the same thing happens to Creepstopher when he wakes up and realised he isn’t married to Justin. Isla has severely sore lips and needs lip balm. Isabelle lost the lip balm after a day when she put it on a shelf to unpack the shopping.

Mila was tapping her hands on the floor and copying the way Esme was lying. Isabelle dances with Mila. Isla puts sudocrem on her lips. Lazy makes lunch with love. The van drives off.

Walking to another beach. Creepstopher is trying to tame his hair. The campsite last night was the best spot ever. They were next to an elderly German couple. It touched a note in Creepstopher as they were inspirational by living their lives to the fullest. They were in their late 70s and awesome. They drive around the island of Greece for 8 weeks, living the dream. People get stuck in a rut and are scared of getting out of their comfort zones. Grab every day as it’s a gift. Years and years ago he went to see one of his favourite artists of all time who gave a speech about how you should never get stuck in a situation that makes you unhappy, love every day as it’s the only day you have. Probably just another of his dreams. …then he woke up screaming “mummmmaaaaaaay I want some bitty” and Jane came running. You never know when your time is up. He and Lazy are young but anyone can go at any stage in life. That’s why they live like they do; to make the most of the situation they have right now. They want the children to grow up knowing they had a cruel cool childhood. You can do anything you want to do. Creepstopher’s idol is definitely Boris Johnson, I think he speaks a lot like he does. You only get one life with 80 goes around the sun, 90 if you’re lucky, more if you’re very very lucky. They swapped numbers with a 60 year old woman earlier in the trip but Creepstopher hasn’t spoken to her in a week.

Shot of the beach. Drone shots including Lazy and the girls with Jace and Mila nowhere to be seen. Creepy and Esme have gone to the cave, even though Lazy told them not to. Everyone tries to encourage her to get the drone out but she has no idea how to do It. Drone shots. Creepstopher swimming.

The Inghams are back in the van. Lazy feels happy and relaxed. She laid on the beach and closed her eyes for 3 seconds. They’re go go go all the time. Creepstopher is uploading the vlog. The girls are in the van having a shower. They’re going to get “ji-rows” for dinner. Lazy was going to cook but they’re low on water. They don’t want to travel too far from the port.

Driving. Lazy films the girls on their phones in the restaurant. She’s waiting to have a conversation but she has Jace. He has one of Esme’s hair clips and a monster truck.

The Inghams are back at the campsite where Biscuit is as the ferry port is five minutes away. This is Esme’s favourite campsite, more than the Portugal campsite they were at for months.

End of vlog

Looks like he just peed in the sea 🤮
1664477785190.png
1664478469855.png

1664477429755.png
1664477698688.png
1664478356802.png
1664477628864.png
1664478562155.png
1664478081884.png
1664478402260.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Poor Isla her mouth doesn’t close due to her protruding teeth so she will sever excessively as did my wee girl but she’s had her braces for 3 months now n the difference is amazing
Looks like she is getting Impetigo now to

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Sarah Ingham wife of groomer Chris Ingham I would never want to live the life you lead, I’d rather live my life being broke and still have all my mental health problems then live in complete debt and denial like you clowns do. I would not want to raise my child the way you are raising your own, I want my child to do well in life and be happy and healthy to the point where I take them to the doctor and dentist as soon as I feel there is an issue. I do not want to live life the way you do where you put your own selfish needs before your children. So no thanks.

Tbh I think I’d unalive myself if I was forced to live the Ingham way.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Creepstopher takes his cup of coffee outside. He films Isla and Mila from afar. Then he heads into the sea. Lazy is with him. The sacrifices I make for Tattle; Creepstopher is topless!!! I will be calling my therapist when I’ve posted this. The sea is clearer than it was yesterday with no waves.

This has been Lazy’s favourite morning of the trip. They’re listening to music and swimming, she says as she sits in a chair. Jace and Mila are having the time of their lives with pens and stones, which they’re colouring. They’ve been chatting about Halloween and they have a plan for the last week of October, including Halloween itself. Lazy is glad they still have Isla, Jace and Mila for Christmas this year as she finds it exciting. Esme and Isabelle are older. Isabelle wants clothes. Lazy has checked out the special buys from Aldi. Isla wants to dress as Eleven from Stranger Things this Halloween. At least Creepstopher won’t need to dress up, he looks terrifying as it is. She cried last night as she dreamt she met her idol but she woke up and it wasn’t real. I bet the same thing happens to Creepstopher when he wakes up and realised he isn’t married to Justin. Isla has severely sore lips and needs lip balm. Isabelle lost the lip balm after a day when she put it on a shelf to unpack the shopping.

Mila was tapping her hands on the floor and copying the way Esme was lying. Isabelle dances with Mila. Isla puts sudocrem on her lips. Lazy makes lunch with love. The van drives off.

Walking to another beach. Creepstopher is trying to tame his hair. The campsite last night was the best spot ever. They were next to an elderly German couple. It touched a note in Creepstopher as they were inspirational by living their lives to the fullest. They were in their late 70s and awesome. They drive around the island of Greece for 8 weeks, living the dream. People get stuck in a rut and are scared of getting out of their comfort zones. Grab every day as it’s a gift. Years and years ago he went to see one of his favourite artists of all time who gave a speech about how you should never get stuck in a situation that makes you unhappy, love every day as it’s the only day you have. Probably just another of his dreams. …then he woke up screaming “mummmmaaaaaaay I want some bitty” and Jane came running. You never know when your time is up. He and Lazy are young but anyone can go at any stage in life. That’s why they live like they do; to make the most of the situation they have right now. They want the children to grow up knowing they had a cruel cool childhood. You can do anything you want to do. Creepstopher’s idol is definitely Boris Johnson, I think he speaks a lot like he does. You only get one life with 80 goes around the sun, 90 if you’re lucky, more if you’re very very lucky. They swapped numbers with a 60 year old woman earlier in the trip but Creepstopher hasn’t spoken to her in a week.

Shot of the beach. Drone shots including Lazy and the girls with Jace and Mila nowhere to be seen. Creepy and Esme have gone to the cave, even though Lazy told them not to. Everyone tries to encourage her to get the drone out but she has no idea how to do It. Drone shots. Creepstopher swimming.

The Inghams are back in the van. Lazy feels happy and relaxed. She laid on the beach and closed her eyes for 3 seconds. They’re go go go all the time. Creepstopher is uploading the vlog. The girls are in the van having a shower. They’re going to get “ji-rows” for dinner. Lazy was going to cook but they’re low on water. They don’t want to travel too far from the port.

Driving. Lazy films the girls on their phones in the restaurant. She’s waiting to have a conversation but she has Jace. He has one of Esme’s hair clips and a monster truck.

The Inghams are back at the campsite where Biscuit is as the ferry port is five minutes away. This is Esme’s favourite campsite, more than the Portugal campsite they were at for months.

End of vlog

View attachment 1614225View attachment 1614278

View attachment 1614200View attachment 1614219View attachment 1614268View attachment 1614214View attachment 1614281View attachment 1614243View attachment 1614272
The vlog isn't even hit 5k views yet, who's laughing now creepstopher you pathetic toothless excuse waste of Steve's seamen's 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I also have fibromyalgia and widespread arthritis. I have every sympathy. People don’t understand because they think you look well.
We will have to start a Fibro club!!!
Well wishes and love to you both.
Yep.| As a teen i suffered so much widespread pain and backache/joint issues.When eventually they did scans/xrays etc etc in my late 20`s i was told my spine/joints were like a 60yrold/why didn`t i speak up sooner?!! :rolleyes: Fibro also diagnosed mid 20`s ,and fortunately for me by a a gp who knew exactly why i was hurtng so badly and had so many odd swellings over my body.All conditions are debilitating ,i`m just glad most drs are now aware of it ,as are the disability teams.
Look after yourselves ,if i could give my younger self any advice it would be to take note of my body and pain.I have ocd also (had it for many years) ,had a sick husband and 3 small children and was convinced i was infalible ,no matter how bad the pain.As i`ve gotten older it`s got progressively worse (one thing they couldn`t tell me back then). Try and remember if you hurt that bad ,your body`s telling you to be careful. Sending you love and gentle hugs. The Tattlers on this thread are truly amazing ,and make me laugh everyday ,inspite of it all.💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

End of vlog

View attachment 1614225View attachment 1614278

View attachment 1614200View attachment 1614219View attachment 1614268View attachment 1614214View attachment 1614281View attachment 1614243View attachment 1614272
Wtf is going on with the cucumber 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“People get stuck in a rut and scared of getting out of their comfort zones”

No you stupid little man, it’s called life. You know the thing you’re hiding all over the place with you family from. Work. LEA/SS or, put simply BEING A GROWN UP. Theres plenty of opportunity in life WITH work.

The village didn’t lose their idiot they just celebrated!

I’ve begun recently watching on YouTube, now don’t get excited @thrgreencow I’m NOT going to replace you, I just found out if you watch one second then your ‘view’ not only doesn’t count but actually shows as one and then YouTube later remove it!!! I’m hoping to upgrade my suite in the Swiss jail, a view and decent chocs daily. Afterall they’re the nicest family on YouTube. Do anything for anyone. Soooooo humble. My other good deed for the day, I met an ifam today (young adult with learning disability), yes in my tiny little town, who was looking at fun things to buy the kids for Halloween and Christmas because they’re her friends. Well they ain’t anymore. Her mum was horrified when I told her. Another one bites the dust!! (Which I may or may not have hummed as I walked off).

Do I get a special badge for finding one AND saving them????

And yes their views will tank even faster with their OTT buying for Halloween and Christmas not to mention holidays.

Come on LEA/SS nows your chance.

I don’t even get the weirdos recommended to me anymore on youtube (wierdos as in Chris and Sarah not the LEA!)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Did anyone else think she had been crying at the beginning of the blog? Puffy red eyes

Reactions: 10
Isla def has impetigo which is really contagious so no way should she be sharing/kissing anyone else. Even towels and bedding should be washed after each use until the infection has gone but you need a doctor/pharmacist to prescribe an antibiotic cream. A complication of impetigo is cellulitis that Jace has already had. Poor Isla was given Sudocreme rather than a trip to a chemist . Unbelievable.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
The reason they live the way they do is cuz they are to scared to stay home pure and simple they have upset to many ppl and alot of ppl hate ponces end of and sarah has caused alot of hate too by ramming her spending in ppls faces
THIS !!! 👏

They can BS themselves and their delusional ifam as much as they like but everyone else KNOWS the real reasons they are always on the run !!! If they didn’t want a regular stable life they wouldn’t have bought that huge house but after they bought it they realised that when your a family of wrongun’s you can run but you can’t hide and so it sits empty 90% of the time whilst they fk about around the globe in denial !

I live for the day when YouTube cutoff their finances and SS get involved to help the younger kids get a decent upbringing & the older ones take them to court for all the money that they spent that was rightfully theirs ! Creepy attempts to run off with a young ifam but her dad and brothers catch him and teach him a lesson he won’t ever forget. Lazy is back on Seacroft in a tent in ketamin trinas babk garden still desperately uploading insta pics in her size 14-22 OFTD whilst e begging for the last 150 ifam members to buy her Christmas blankets in June !

oh we can but dream ( if karma was real ) 🙏 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Isla's lips are just neglect. Isla had to source her own treatment, Sarah even said it. "I thought it was creme and then I realised she'd put sudecreme on her lips."
So you, Sarah, didn't try and help her. It's all well and good saying you bought lip balm but then someone lost it.

GET UP AND GET YOUR CHILD SOME MORE LIPBLAM.

Who let's a 10 year old suffer enough that they try and fix the problem themselves. Geesh.

It is definitely progressing into impetigo. Wonder if that's what caused the day off the other day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wasn’t there a situation with an ifam who had some dodgy connections in her family who Chris the wierdo stupidly went all gangsta at only to find they actually were?? I remember us all laughing about it.

• Wow
Wasn’t there a situation with an ifam who had some dodgy connections in her family who Chris the wierdo stupidly went all gangsta at only to find they actually were?? I remember us all laughing about it.
What ever came of that ? These c**** are slippery as fk but one of these days their luck will run out !
Tick fkn tock 🕰

Completely off current topic but have just watched an old video of our resident weirdos and they go to see Beauty & the Beast at the cinema.

Chris is practically buzzing over Emma Watson and how he will have Emma Watson in front of him for 2 hours, saying “sorry babe” to Sarah.

When the AF did this little fascination with Emma Watson start? Let’s be honest, her best known role is Hermione in Harry Potter….absolute creep 🤢😡

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Lazy says Esme and Isabelle are 'getting a littul bit older now', err Isabelle will be an adult in less than a year. She just will not let any of them grow up, remember she didn't want the girls to mix with their peers in case someone told them Father Christmas, the tooth fairy, the elves and the Easter Bunny weren't real.

I really pity whoever ends up being Lazy's youngest child as they'll still be bought toys, be pushed around in a 'pram' and claim to hear sleigh bells when they are 30.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.