The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah feels safer parked next to other families...oh does she now. But how do them families like being parked next to a nonce?

Reactions: 52
I know your life is not easy priority and your doing your best in difficult circumstances .
Hope the one that was upstairs is managing downstairs .love always.
He is much improved with getting downstairs. Trouble is he’s starting to meddle in things he knows nothing about. In reality it’s great to see and know how much he’s enjoying it. Look after you and yours

Reactions: 24
Great recap thank you. Interesting about Izzy, my daughter is always cold and she has thyroid problems, on medication for it.

Reactions: 14
She thinks she is so cleaver with her number and spider rock game, Jace was not matching the numbers he was matching the colours!

Reactions: 33
The only Milky Way any of them would know at a glance is the one sold in the local confectioners.

Great recap thank you. Interesting about Izzy, my daughter is always cold and she has thyroid problems, on medication for it.
Brilliant @thegreencow as always!! Re being cold all the time ,my youngest was the same ,she was severely anemic and lacking in vit B12. Time all the Inghams had a thorough check up with their dr.Wonder if they`re actually registered?? Seems odd neither Jace ,and especially Mila haven`t had routine age related checks ,or ,is that just another reason they`re never home?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I had absolutely no idea that being always cold can lead to thyroid trouble(I’m the other way always warm) as the saying goes you learn something new everyday

Reactions: 12
How is it possible to make such a cock and balls of holidaying in an actual paradise?
It's a gift, it truly is.

Reactions: 30
I had absolutely no idea that being always cold can lead to thyroid trouble(I’m the other way always warm) as the saying goes you learn something new everyday
Always feeling the cold can be one of many different symptoms of a Thyroid issue. Some people just feel the heat or cold differently so on its own it doesn’t indicate a problem.

Izzy needs to get home and basically develop a life outside the clutches of that woman who calls herself a mother and that creep of a stepdad. Sadly her emotional development is so stunted not sure it will happen.

Reactions: 26
Just me who think it was a brilliant idea having all the chairs facing the van with 2 toddlers at the beach??

Reactions: 26
Just me who think it was a brilliant idea having all the chairs facing the van with 2 toddlers at the beach??
But that’s how you parent the ‘Ingham’ way! Perhaps she’ll do a Special Vlog on How to be the Perfect Parent……or should that be How NOT to Parent

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.