The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they bought 4 meals between 7 people?!
Did they have a sharing coke too? 😆

They often share meals. Lazy says it’s because the little ones don’t eat much so they don’t get a plate each. It’s actually because they can’t afford to feed them all separate meals.

Reactions: 23
For people who dont drink they sure have been drinking a lot on this trip. To be fair, I'd be spending my days in a drunken stupor on a mind-numbing trip like this.

Oktoberfest beers are 1 litre (1.75 pints)

1664997871160.png

1664997997282.png

Reactions: 16
He's definitely a sociopath, but I think in this case, you're giving him too much credit. I don't think any of them would have heard of the Nuremberg trials and we know they don't do any research before they go anywhere.
He LIED?!? The sheer shock of it. I don’t think I’ll ever recover. He absolutely definitely said he’d done LOADS of research on Wikipedia that oh so well fact checked website....

• Haha
Brilliant!

#254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!
Sorry but if this is the new thread name I will leave tattle for a few days just in protest. Norway don't need that pressure...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did they have a sharing coke too? 😆

They often share meals. Lazy says it’s because the little ones don’t eat much so they don’t get a plate each. It’s actually because they can’t afford to feed them all separate meals.
No wonder they all have scabby mouths.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I‘m not being funny, do they let Esme drink alcohol? She seemed hammered at the end of the vlog. I feel like Isabelle might have been tipsy, which I think is fine for a 17 year old (where I’m from beer is legal at 16). So idk if esme was just copying her, even tho Isabelle wasn’t acting as crazy, or if she was actually drunk.

• Wow
I‘m not being funny, do they let Esme drink alcohol? She seemed hammered at the end of the vlog. I feel like Isabelle might have been tipsy, which I think is fine for a 17 year old (where I’m from beer is legal at 16). So idk if esme was just copying her, even tho Isabelle wasn’t acting as crazy, or if she was actually drunk.
I don’t think they’re a family bothered about rules/law so it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

Reactions: 14
Listen to the noncey nora in the background about a pop top 🤣🤣 I could fit it myself. Sure you can woody Allen, another skill you have 🤣🤣

Sarah I'm waiting for you to purchase your rv, I'll wait.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was in a lift the other day and as I walked out I had a flashback to that time in one of Creepy's epic videos, set in a multi storey car park a pair of lift doors parted to reveal a crouching tiger hidden Creepstopher as he wobbled out on his roller skates.

I would have LOVED to have seen a behind the scenes of that video. Can you imagine Creepstopher in the lift on his own, going up and down in the lift, psyching himself up to come out of those doors looking fierce without anyone holding his hands to keep him upright?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lmfao they did not title the vlog that did they?!?!?!? 😨😨😨 They’re too stupid to even be trolling now.

I imagine Nuremberg is a wonderful place with a culture outside of its global history… but this is something else.

lkælpå
It's a play on words. Read Norway as No Way
haha, I do understand that it is a play of word. Just will remind me the danger of them comming over here every day is to much of a nightmare...

Reactions: 15
Have these idiots heard of the Nuremberg Trials
Weirdy,my husbands name is Hartley…called after the prosecutor in the Nuremberg trials..he also ended up being a lawyer,retiring at the end of this month x

Reactions: 13
lkælpå

haha, I do understand that it is a play of word. Just will remind me the danger of them comming over here every day is to much of a nightmare...
Ah I see. Unfortunately, it seems they are intent going to as many countries as possible. The good thing is they seem to do very little in each.

Reactions: 8
Sorry if this makes you sick 🤢 but i was wondering (i have no idea why) so creepy as a male has needs, he can’t be getting his needs met by lazy, but he will need to find released somehow. Where does he relief himself? In the van with the kids a few feet away? In a public bathroom? What if the kids wake up? It’s disgusting just thinking about it
He strikes me as the type that will do it where he can be caught, as it has an element of danger. The creep has no impulse control.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.