The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would have tried to do the same at "owswitch" laughing and joking....

• Angry
Reactions: 15
GUESS WHO HAS BEEN READING TATTLE AGAINNNNN ??? 😂🤣😂

Oh fk off lazy ! AKA Tattle no.1 fan 😆

In a situation like that ( both hanging off her tit ) of course he’s not going to be pinching her or hitting her but we have allllll seen him do just that to her multiple times WHEN YOU AND YOUR USELESS FK HUSBAND are not watching , like most of the time ! 🙄

Worst part though is the comments underneath ! I read about 10 before my IQ almost went down to zero ! 😑 Are these weirdos watching the same vlogs as us ? Surely they must be watching edited versions ? because nothing else makes sense. They are all saying ‘ jace is the sweetest boy in the fkn universe and so protective of mila ‘ GET THE FK OUT OF HERE ! Blind bastards ! 🙄
Oh she totally has! Jason is sweet and kind today 🤣 he's bleeping Chucky most of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Okto
Isabelle's refered to hers as a rant!

Im sorry though at 17 your 13 year old sister shouldn't be your 'best friend'. I feel out of them all Isabelle is going to walk away the most damaged.

Shes never going to be able to look back on her teenage years and remember all the things most other british teenagers do.

All her memories are gonna be of her siblings, mum and creepy step dad. She won't even have any of her little brother on her paternal side.

Its just sad that Sarah and Chris think its acceptable to drag her around in a tin can with no privacy and no education.

I do wonder what her old school friends think? Especially the one she was best friends with for years, I think her name was Lucy?
She’s obviously learned a new word. Well done Izzy

Reactions: 10
Both their Instagram posts are for our benefit, making it look like happy families and Jace is an angel. 🤥👋🖕

Reactions: 25
Okay, so which of you is Lazy? 🤔 Anyone found a non immature vlog by them? Ever?! Those kids will resent everyone who didn’t help them and trust no one when they’re older; many who have been hurt/neglected and then find out others knew have horrible trust issues.

I’m not even going to mention my utter disgust at today’s vlog. I can’t even put it into words. Finally had they gone to austwitz (Sorry my spelling is awful not doing well today) and behaved like the picture on the thumbnail the authorities would have come down o them like a ton of bricks.

Truly you disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Both their Instagram posts are for our benefit, making it look like happy families and Jace is an angel. 🤥👋🖕

At least they know that we know that Chris is a nonce. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.

Reactions: 26
Just another example of why thick cunts shouldn't be allowed to home educate, let alone breed. You get taught this tit in year 6 how do they know nothing?!
I love what a laughing stock they are, their vileness oozes from their pores. They've raised ignorant, uneducated kids. DVG are pricks but at least their kids could fall back on modelling, these feral, illiterate rats not so much.....

Reactions: 20
There should be a warning on this vlog that you get to stay in a coffin so if you are affraid off smal spaces you should avoid this vlog.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I think we've all all worked out why they won't have Jace's hair cut, he developed a 666 on his scalp, and they have to hide it and try convince everyone he has a halo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Who has a baby and goes out without supplies? Like you all say, what if she needed a nappy change?
She cracks on like it’s her first kid and she hasn’t a clue, come on now Sarah you’ve had enough kids to know now surely! Get a grip and be a mother ffs!
They possibly haven't taken any but those baby carriers do have space under the seat for baby supplies.
I had a similar one and it held a lot of things.

Reactions: 7
Have these idiots heard of the Nuremberg Trials
Debated whether to say this, I might be wrong but...

Part of me wonders if Chris was planning to be controversial when they got to Auschwitz, because he's a sociopath. Auschwitz was off so he decided Nuremberg would do

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Debated whether to say this, I might be wrong but...

Part of me wonders if Chris was planning to be controversial when they got to Auschwitz, because he's a sociopath. Auschwitz was off so he decided Nuremberg would do
I think you're absolutely right.

They want people riled up and posting in the comments. Talking about it here, sending people over for views.

And they definitely originally planned to have Auschwitz in the title.

I implore tattlers not to give in and leave comments under this video. Its exactly the reaction he wants.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't hear all the talk about needing to wipe everything on the computer and not letting her access the roof storage without imagining he has a million things he's trying to hide🤔

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.