The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*PROOF*
I do NOT post this to disrespect a child passion in this case Esme's crochet but when you steal someones design and act like you made it yourself with the help from your parents it really is not okay.

I saw on today's boring vlog that she was now designing a unicorn and automatically knew this was the TikTok Account Esme copies off. Once again Esme is great at it but you can also take ownership that you copied the designed.

The TikTok Account is @Crologi
@LAZY - LETS SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE FUTURE AND NOT COPY THEIR DESIGNS!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
*PROOF*
I do NOT post this to disrespect a child passion in this case Esme's crochet but when you steal someones design and act like you made it yourself with the help from your parents it really is not okay.

I saw on today's boring vlog that she was now designing a unicorn and automatically knew this was the TikTok Account Esme copies off. Once again Esme is great at it but you can also take ownership that you copied the designed.

The TikTok Account is @Crologi
@LAZY - LETS SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES IN THE FUTURE AND NOT COPY THEIR DESIGNS!
💯 % Esme ie a very artistic talented child when it comes to arts and crafts and she can make things adults couldn’t even make HOWEVER I’m yet to see her make one single item that hasn’t been copied from somewhere else. Fact I’d it’s quite hard to come up with brand new ideas as most things have been done but then you do NOT pretend that your designs are original. A quick Google search will uncover all of esmes makes, There’s a chance ‘ maybe ‘ that what they mean is that she doesn’t follow patterns or instructions. They do not make clear however that she sees an image on Google and then recreates it without the instructions. That is a skill in itself but stop with the utter BS !!! Come on though if their lips are moving they are lying so we shouldn’t be surprised!

Pic of lazy when she realised there where no shops and then says “ I don’t want shops “ whilst literally in a midst of a panic / crying attack !

ps : obviously the cartoons I’m adding are from Google I didn’t make them 😑 lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel bad for saying this but I always cringe when Isla monologues into the camera. Not her fault as she's been trained from infancy to bore people rigid by chatting nonsense into a camera but she isn't an interesting child at all. 😔 she's obviously starved of love and attention from her fuckwit parents, it's so sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Kept stopping and starting the vlog to add a comment ( I know I KNOW I wasn’t watching ) but after reading I was ‘ forced ‘ into watching !

End of the vlog Esme pulling her usual gurning faces 😒 but the best Part was Izzy ripping the piss out of esmes crochet animals she was making ! Izzy with all due respect love , your 17 and have zero skills or talents ( I’m aware this is most likely down to your useless mother and step dad stunting your growth , making you believe you had the skills to be a youtuber 😆 and not allowing you to discover what you where good at ……. Non the less thats a bit embarrassing. People in glass houses and all that. However Esme is so used to being ribbed she laughs it off.

Final thought ( before going and cleaning my mind of Inghams ) lazy saying they took mila into the restaurant so she could run around , she quickly backtracked on this, but we all know that’s the most honest comment she made throughout the vlog. That baby is 1 she should be at home where she’s settled and has a routine and can learn and thrive not sat in her soiled clothing for hours on end dehydrated and lethargic as she has no quality of life ! YOU PAIR are off living your dreams ‘ allegedly ‘ like a couple of 20 somethings with no children and a family’s inheritance NOT like a couple approaching middle age with 5 children and an abandoned dog ! FFS ! I pity your ifam who not only look up to you but dream of emulating your lifestyle ! JHC ! 🙄😒

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ignorant disgusting feral twats
Vlog needs reporting.They`re "selling" this to the younger generation.Never ,EVER should what happened be allowed to be forgotten.To attempt to make money from tragedy is disgusting ,and Youtube should not let this pass.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The Ingham Family posted:
BEING REALLY IMMATURE IN NUREMBERG! (HILARIOUS CITY TOUR)
View attachment 1628314
YouTube
Look at them! Like something from the hills have eyes the both of them. Such a pair of ignorant, selfish thickos.
Oi Sarah Ingham, nobody needs to see the inside of your thrushy mouth. 🤢

So just did a search for some stuff I’m struggling with. I won’t derail by putting it here but might need to disappear for a bit because the posts that came up have really upset me. I know they aren’t about *me* but they have. I’ve also been banned from Facebook which has really upset me too as it’s the only communication I have with others whilst this bunch get to keep their social media, it’s just upsetting. I’m popping it here as I know thread is nearly over now. I hope no one minds. I did make a post in the off topic section about it but I post here 99% of the time so just letting you know.
Aww Becca, I hope you're alright. 🥺 X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Isabelle thinks Mila's personality is exactly like Esme's. That's something to look forward to.
I hate disliking kids, but Esme is the one followed closely by jace that irritates me the most! I think little mila is so sweet atm, but give her another year through no fault of her own she will be a combination of Esme and bloody jace! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It makes me so cross that you think that tattlers are envious of you! Personally, I would be absolutely thrilled if you won the lottery! It would mean that your children wouldn’t be subjected to this awful lifestyle in order to pay your bills, and they would be able to disappear from social media altogether.

Let’s face it, you absolutely hate vlogging, you have dug yourselves into a hole from which there is no escape. You have completely snookered yourselves! And it’s at the sake of your own children, their privacy, their dignity & for what? A man that is a predator amongst your vulnerable audience?

You have tried to play the long game and it worked for you for a while, but at what cost? 4 bleeping years, and you have destroyed your children! The end times are coming, and we have warned you for years! You think that we’re all haters/trolls but I genuinely believe that we are all still here out of serious concern. Serious concern! I don’t know how you’ve managed to evade this, but it’s not even about this, you should want the best for your children and the best for yourselves as parents, as a couple.

Chasing Money/Fame can change people and you are the prime example of this. I don’t want you to become destitute at all, but you’re going the right way about it. You are adults and you need to think about your long term plans for financial security/emotional security for your children’s sake.

BTW Chris, the idea that everyone could die tomorrow, so they should live every day as if it’s their last would mean that the whole world would make extremely reckless decision and the world would be total carnage. I have lost everyone in my family at a younger age than both you and Sarah, and you seriously need to grow the duck up, you overgrown child.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Vlog needs reporting.They`re "selling" this to the younger generation.Never ,EVER should what happened be allowed to be forgotten.To attempt to make money from tragedy is disgusting ,and Youtube should not let this pass.
Sorry if this makes you sick 🤢 but i was wondering (i have no idea why) so creepy as a male has needs, he can’t be getting his needs met by lazy, but he will need to find released somehow. Where does he relief himself? In the van with the kids a few feet away? In a public bathroom? What if the kids wake up? It’s disgusting just thinking about it
I think you said what everyone thinks chick! And yes! 🤢 but well said c

Reactions: 9
💯 % Esme ie a very artistic talented child when it comes to arts and crafts and she can make things adults couldn’t even make HOWEVER I’m yet to see her make one single item that hasn’t been copied from somewhere else. Fact I’d it’s quite hard to come up with brand new ideas as most things have been done but then you do NOT pretend that your designs are original. A quick Google search will uncover all of esmes makes, There’s a chance ‘ maybe ‘ that what they mean is that she doesn’t follow patterns or instructions. They do not make clear however that she sees an image on Google and then recreates it without the instructions. That is a skill in itself but stop with the utter BS !!! Come on though if their lips are moving they are lying so we shouldn’t be surprised!

Pic of lazy when she realised there where no shops and then says “ I don’t want shops “ whilst literally in a midst of a panic / crying attack !

ps : obviously the cartoons I’m adding are from Google I didn’t make them 😑 lol
I always remember her 'specially designed' logo for the Jace doll that they'd banged on about how Esme had created it all by herself, inspired by Jace and captured his personality, etc, and it turned out the design was literally just copied exactly from a 'How To Draw A Cartoon Baby' YouTube tutorial (or video title to that effect) 😂

I know everyone says she's really creative and maybe she is, but she strikes me as a bit of a chancer too (as all kids can be when it comes to taking credit for things they've seen elsewhere) 🤷 However I'd wager Sarah and Chris don't really observe her making stuff or know what she's watching online so they probably do think she is making it all on her own without any patterns or 'inspiration'. Either that or they don't think following online guides is any different from designing - I mean, just look at Sarah 'designing' for Baby and Me by picking patterns someone else designed off Shutterstock 🙄

Reactions: 25
I‘m not being funny, do they let Esme drink alcohol? She seemed hammered at the end of the vlog. I feel like Isabelle might have been tipsy, which I think is fine for a 17 year old (where I’m from beer is legal at 16). So idk if esme was just copying her, even tho Isabelle wasn’t acting as crazy, or if she was actually drunk.
It wouldn't surprise me, because Chris gives off major "dad who goes and gets booze for his underage daughters and their friends so he can take advantage of drunk teenies" 🤮 If those girls actually had any friends, I'd be even more concerned, but i wouldn't even be slightly surprised to find out that both of the oldest girls drink with their "parents".

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The more I read the Ingham threads, the more annoyed I get about the homeschooling.

If you choose to homeschool, shouldn't the reason be that you have a fundemental problem with the way school works and that usually is something like "children should be taught to think for themselves not just memorise facts, they should be creative, go out and see the world" etc. But with the Inghams and their travelling lifestyle, the children aren't exactly being exposed to the beauty of different cultures and what the world has to offer. Don't homeschool parents take their children to museums and art galleries and ask them questions to get them thinking like "Why did these people do this, what was the result, was it positive, why did the artist paint this, what emotions can you see in this art, how does it make you feel, would you like to be an artist when you get older...?

From what I see, the Inghams just traipse around, shout-talking into the camera, killing time in between visits to the next greasy spoon to load up on carbs and fizzy drinks. What are the children learning from this? That's even aside from the fact that cultural stuff should be an extra on top of an actual curriculum where the children should be learning basic English, Maths etc. The mother can barely string a sentence together in coherent English herself so I have no hope for these poor kids.

Are they not in school because the parents think they're being protected from the inevitable merciless bullying they'd get because of their nonce dad? I'm rooting for them to grow up and have normal lives in the future but I can't see that happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The more I read the Ingham threads, the more annoyed I get about the homeschooling.

If you choose to homeschool, shouldn't the reason be that you have a fundemental problem with the way school works and that usually is something like "children should be taught to think for themselves not just memorise facts, they should be creative, go out and see the world" etc. But with the Inghams and their travelling lifestyle, the children aren't exactly being exposed to the beauty of different cultures and what the world has to offer. Don't homeschool parents take their children to museums and art galleries and ask them questions to get them thinking like "Why did these people do this, what was the result, was it positive, why did the artist paint this, what emotions can you see in this art, how does it make you feel, would you like to be an artist when you get older...?

From what I see, the Inghams just traipse around, shout-talking into the camera, killing time in between visits to the next greasy spoon to load up on carbs and fizzy drinks. What are the children learning from this? That's even aside from the fact that cultural stuff should be an extra on top of an actual curriculum where the children should be learning basic English, Maths etc. The mother can barely string a sentence together in coherent English herself so I have no hope for these poor kids.

Are they not in school because the parents think they're being protected from the inevitable merciless bullying they'd get because of their ponce dad? I'm rooting for them to grow up and have normal lives in the future but I can't see that happening.
I agree totally.

I didn't home ed my kids but every single holiday we had we included trips etc so they could understand the life & culture of the country we visited (no laying about lakes and swimming pools for 2 weeks - there's a world out there discover it).

I would like to think we somewhat 'world schooled' our kids alongside actual education.

Chris & Sarah, in tonights 'episode' you said you were late setting of because the 3 girls had 'tutor' lessons:

Please explain how 3 girls, of varying ages, had tutor lessons:

In the back of a delivery van

2 over weight parents (I've been in the same van, there's no bloody room)

The devil child

A 1 year old being constantly restrained from moving

AND NOT EVEN A BLOODY TABLE.

Please God someone make it make sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't comment often because honestly I find their vlogs SO dull, but every time I drop into this thread they're on another holiday!! Usually managing to make a beautiful place look crap. How do they afford this? Are their trips all gifted, does their money come from YouTube...? I don't think either of them have jobs and their family's big. Despite all the travelling, they never seem to be having a genuinely fun time. Tbf I wouldn't be either if I had to share a van with Creepo. 😂

Reactions: 13
You must have missed all the times Esme has gone shopping and ripped into the share bars of chocolate as soon as they get in the car just like the rest of them. All the times at age 13 she has food all over her because of the way she attacks it. She has the same greed problem as the rest of them, if she wasn't fighting Isla for the sausage it's only because it didn't have Nutella on it.

She takes after Chris and right now genetics are giving her a helping hand, but she's no healthier than the rest of them. It's only in recent years that Chris has put weight on, and he had an appalling diet to start with and only exercise came from occasionally jumping on a railing on roller skates. Even now he's not yet anywhere near the size of Sarah but eats the same cheese slop and snacks. When they have shown all the coke cans and wrappers he's left out from his overnight editting he easily eats as much as her if not more, he just does it alone and off camera.
I get the feeling off that one she could turn out to be just as malevolent as Lazy, tbh.

Reactions: 13
You must have missed all the times Esme has gone shopping and ripped into the share bars of chocolate as soon as they get in the car just like the rest of them. All the times at age 13 she has food all over her because of the way she attacks it. She has the same greed problem as the rest of them, if she wasn't fighting Isla for the sausage it's only because it didn't have Nutella on it.

She takes after Chris and right now genetics are giving her a helping hand, but she's no healthier than the rest of them. It's only in recent years that Chris has put weight on, and he had an appalling diet to start with and only exercise came from occasionally jumping on a railing on roller skates. Even now he's not yet anywhere near the size of Sarah but eats the same cheese slop and snacks. When they have shown all the coke cans and wrappers he's left out from his overnight editting he easily eats as much as her if not more, he just does it alone and off camera.
Yes she is grabby but imo she’s no where near as bad as the rest of them. I don’t know it’s clear a lot of people on here hate that girl but I just don’t ! I’ve said it before but she’s definitely my favourite her and the baby ! & I just don’t see her the way others do, in fact I feel like if she was in a different family she would be a lovely girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes she is grabby but imo she’s no where near as bad as the rest of them. I don’t know it’s clear a lot of people on here hate that girl but I just don’t ! I’ve said it before but she’s definitely my favourite her and the baby ! & I just don’t see her the way others do, in fact I feel like if she was in a different family she would be a lovely girl.
i think all of them would be lovely had they grown up in a different family. Maybe even jace. Not sure about that one, but maybe lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That pic of them both and the title in their latest vlog. Disgraceful.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.