The Ingham Family #253 Comb over to my place Creepy, said no one ever 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me for being so mean, but on that thumbnail they look like a pair of gargoyles!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At around 11.40 izzy shouted something with a really cross face at Jace sad she has to deal with this at her age.

Isla has realised she will only get good attention by being in the vlog.

Also Chris has them all trapping around Europe in the van trying his hardest to get into the van life algorithm trying to regenerate his channel for a different audiance to try bring the views in this is the only reason! but in doing so he is dragging the channel down further and loosing the little audience they have left as they didn't join the channel for this kind of travel vlog.

Reactions: 23
I can't hear all the talk about needing to wipe everything on the computer and not letting her access the roof storage without imagining he has a million things he's trying to hide🤔
Probably fitted spy cameras in the van and sold pictures of undressing on the dark web , whatever he will be involved in something very seedy , Karma can’t come quick enough to that twit , hope they get stopped at customs !

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Sarah says that they could smell chicken curry in the restaurant but when they looked at the menu, the lady said there was no chicken available, just pumpkin, vegetable, potato, chickpeas, mango chutney...

Is it just me or does it sound like our ex-vegetarians went into a vegetarian restaurant and tried to order chicken?!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
The Ingham Family #254 - All that travelling and still no culture ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah says that they could smell chicken curry in the restaurant but when they looked at the menu, the lady said there was no chicken available, just pumpkin, vegetable, potato, chickpeas, mango chutney...

Is it just me or does it sound like our ex-vegetarians went into a vegetarian restaurant and tried to order chicken?!
That part confused me, she was talking about chicken curry and it smelling like tika, then saying they had ordered curry to then say the place didnt do chicken curry 🤣

I did think they were going to eat the free samples and leave!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They again managed to make Nürnberg look crap.
It's a beautiful City worth a lot of German history.

If they started their day before 1pm they would actually see some of it during daylight.
During the week at evening time when shops are closed - past 18.00 - the towns are dead over here!!!!

WHY do they eat a curry in Deutschland? Why not try our local food ?????

Reactions: 25
Forgive me for being so mean, but on that thumbnail they look like a pair of gargoyles!
Don’t worry. I’m sure any gargoyles reading the thread will forgive you 😉 (excluding Sarah and Chris obviously).

I watched some of the vlog and literally came across a bit where he was saying he was just repeating what was on Wikipedia.... where the trials are heavily mentioned and theres a subarticle.

They’re definitely doing this to upset people. Sadly in my case it’s worked.

Before I leave you all in peace, a time stamp for you. Look out for the man in the background 😉

Time stamp 19.10

Reactions: 13
What a freak you are creepy chris ingham, little Nikki
6A4C9681-4516-42F5-8020-4C09E4408FF6.png
E10411D5-E2D0-49E2-A735-9B7C02C935CB.gif
looks normal next to you, you and your family are absolute dossers, you all need a good hose down with disinfectant, poor baby mila, I cry for you and your sad life

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Norway is the secret christmas vlogs this year.. just happened to be a tattler behind a few booking emails being sent out.... SOZ Big Saz
Brilliant!

#254 There's Norway Christmas is going to save your channel!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
So just did a search for some stuff I’m struggling with. I won’t derail by putting it here but might need to disappear for a bit because the posts that came up have really upset me. I know they aren’t about *me* but they have. I’ve also been banned from Facebook which has really upset me too as it’s the only communication I have with others whilst this bunch get to keep their social media, it’s just upsetting. I’m popping it here as I know thread is nearly over now. I hope no one minds. I did make a post in the off topic section about it but I post here 99% of the time so just letting you know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Sarah Ingham is as thick as mince.
They want an RV.
What is a toll?
5 curries between 3 adults, 2 teens, 1 toddler and a baby. #Setforlife
Doesn't drink but she fancied a beer.
Her eyes nearly popped out when she spied that cake.
She was ready for a rant for walking to the old town which didn't meet her approval.

They are so vulgar it's beyond belief.

curries.png

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Screenshot (369).png

Screenshot (368).png

download.jpg

The resemblance is uncanny.
For future reference Christopher:
Mein name ist Chris und nur mein hund mag mich. Ihr name ist Prinny.
You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Debated whether to say this, I might be wrong but...

Part of me wonders if Chris was planning to be controversial when they got to Auschwitz, because he's a sociopath. Auschwitz was off so he decided Nuremberg would do
He's definitely a sociopath, but I think in this case, you're giving him too much credit. I don't think any of them would have heard of the Nuremberg trials and we know they don't do any research before they go anywhere.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.