The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a good thing Sarah is on the vlog. If it wasn’t for her long winded, and completely necessary, explanation after what Isla said, I’d have had no idea what the child meant by ‘I saw a skirt I liked in a shop and want to buy it someday’
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
It was the same with Creepy, she just HAS to involve herself and explain what he meant, ffs Sarah we are the ones with brains, we actually understood

Reactions: 28
I told you they’d make it seem tit! Don’t be put off it’s an amazing island! The only thing I was put off by was shopping in old town and right next to us someone tried to steal someone’s bag and I kid you not about 50 local people ran after him and got it back and then proceeded to punch the living daylights out of him 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 31
the autofixation with Izzy's body is getting beyond bleeping creepy. Izzy looked SO UNCOMFORTABLE while Sarah had to have her moment about the comments. And just sat there filming a close up shot of everything below Izzy's face. I bet Izzy would rather just not address them, doubt Sarah even asked if she was comfortable addressing them. What the actual duck is going on in that family 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
One of my pet hates, is someone saying a food you are eating or have eaten, is disgusting and describing what they think it looks like. It's not that it puts me off the food, but it's just plain rude. If they didn't enjoy their meal, then fair enough, but to say it was like dog food, and then say but Isabelle and Esme liked it, really pissed me off, especially if Sarah is telling the truth about Isabelle having issues with food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Sarah is definitely not pregnant. At least not knowingly. She's been drinking copious amounts of wine and had beer at her meal etc.
Wouldn’t surprise me if she was pregnant and drinking it she’s evil

Reactions: 19
So is tonight’s nonsense their “if a want a burger, I’ll have a burger” and hiding in a bush to rant about Kayak Paul?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Jace is one of those kids I wana kick. Bloody brat! Why the hell is he allowed coke at his age! And as for someone propositioning the n,as if!! You’d need to be more that bleeping hard up in life to go anywhere near that ugly bleep
I remember years back in a vlog the girls got given free cans of coke from outside the train station and sarah nearly threw a fit about them drinking it.

Shows how much change thiers been given Jace is allowed it.

Reactions: 29
Corfu is a beautiful island - looks like not Ingham approved because roads not suitable for the tin can - could it be him being a crap driver as well then?
There are busses driving everywhere in the island so it's certainly for bigger vehicles ......

The food ... it happens that you don't like it. But don't make it sound like it's worse than the than you guys usually cook / eat.
You're used to grease ....

Jace, can this lil one shut the eff up for once? No manners ... constant dirt on his face.
Fucks sake - wipe that kids face!!!!!!!

They have the cheek to moan about their self chosen lifestyle. You cannot make this tit up.
How about not drive in a death trap across Europe with 7 ppl. Saves you some Schengen time too 😉

Reactions: 33
One of my pet hates, is someone saying a food you are eating or have eaten, is disgusting and describing what they think it looks like. It's not that it puts me off the food, but it's just plain rude. If they didn't enjoy there meal, then fair enough, but to say it was like dog food, and then say but Isabelle and Esme liked it, really pissed me off, especially if Sarah is telling the truth about Isabelle having issues with food.
Looked like she'd eaten plenty of it before she decided it wasn't good. Her plate was demolished.
Said Jace hadn't eaten anything but then later all he got was a share of a crepe.
Why couldn't they have gone to a different restaurant if it was that bad and money's no problem.
If looks could kill, from the locals.
Do you think that woman who approached Creepy knew him and did it for a joke?
If not she must have been desperate and blind.
If we ever find out the Inghams are going on a cruise we should all book up and haunt them. I doubt Chris would ever want to cruise because of having to mingle with so many normal people. Would be nowhere to hide.
They would never get up in time for breakfast or an excursion.

Reactions: 30
I adore Corfu, it is a stunning island. Now admittedly I have never found my own personal signage there, but I respect (not to be confused with ‘spect’ or whatever it is) the culture & embrace the experiences. I would never publicly denounce the food as ‘disgusting’, especially if I personally looked ‘disgusting’.
And Mama Cass, you are a vile individual, did you know bear baiting was outlawed. In the 1800’s? Your daughter looked lovely & everyone would have acknowledged this without your vitriolic negative spin.

Reactions: 26
Sarah kept looking over, longily, at the cruise ship. She even said she wished thst she was on that cruise ship. Stuck in the overcrowded van, in a car park, with her child going on in the back. She hasn't had a break from any of them in 7 weeks. She knows Chris is trying to get a hotel room just to knock her up again. She knows he cheated on her and chased after young girls.

Was it worth it, Sarah? Was it worth it denying what Chris did? Was it worth it standing by himself? Was it worth selling your children's childhoods, medical privacy, education, their futures?

You might be making memories but are they happy ones? Is this the future you want? If Chris has his way, you'll have 8 in that van. 3 under 5's, all of which you'll have to teach to read.

Is it really worth it?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah Ingham - “Don’t DO Corfu in a van” ITS GO TO CORFU. I can’t stand this about them. So bleeping illiterate. And no one was planning to nick the local DPD van and drive to Corfu in it to be frankly honest with you

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tonight's vlog reminded me of the end of the last European adventure. When they were dossing around Switzerland doing nothing, said everything was GREAT, then they drove to a closed road, seemed to decide to go home out of nowhere and didn't vlog the trip home.

This trip has been particularly miserable even for them. At least with the extended stints in campsites, they can get the awning and sofas set up and have a bit more space, wash themselves and their clothes, and hanging around the pool in the sun is pleasant enough. For over a month now, they've been living lying down because there's not enough room for everybody to sit down ffs.

They seem to have struggled to cook anything on this trip too. Why are they trawling restaurants to waste money that they clearly don't have on food that they don't like instead of banging a pizza in the oven/lobbing rice and frozen veg into a wok/warming some soup all of a sudden? Kitchen broken?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Was almost tempted to watch after reading comments .. almost..
So vanlife is not so fantastic a rare moment of honesty is Sarah seriously telling us that a woman propositioned creepy right in front of her and 5 kids ? Seems unlikely either that or she was extremely desperate 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s just obese and they are trolling to get a reaction, I do however expect a Christmas announcement after the way the slimy creep has been behaving
Sorry to quote myself, but next thread title @# lazys on heat! Something to do with creepy and his meat! I’m not clever enough but I’d love someone to do something with this please as I definitely think she will be pregnant come Christmas

Reactions: 9
They say they felt sorry for the women begging with their children, but couldn’t give them money because they only have cards. They could have gone to a cash machine to get money or bought some food on their card for them. If a woman was asking Creepy if he wanted to go with her it was an alarming sign she was desperate They are selfish, nasty people.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.