The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jace is one of those kids I wana kick. Bloody brat! Why the hell is he allowed coke at his age! And as for someone propositioning the n,as if!! You’d need to be more that bleeping hard up in life to go anywhere near that ugly bleep
And they were laughing when he kept saying it’s mine! He’s a spoiled little brat, I have to keep reminding myself he’s only 3 but yeah I rarely dislike kids at that age but I make an exception for king jace x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So the last few days I can’t imagine they have washed or showered. The 2 younger kids look particularly filthy. Probably no education either. Creepy and his sidekick have created an absolute monster by taking the kids out of school and away from any kind of social interaction. There is absolutely no one looking out for these kids. Poor Isabelle as well. She looked lovely in her dress but that twisted woman had to mention negativity. She is vile. I wonder how many days this year those kids have spent in their own home.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Looked like she'd eaten plenty of it before she decided it wasn't good. Her plate was demolished.
Said Jace hadn't eaten anything but then later all he got was a share of a crepe.
Why couldn't they have gone to a different restaurant if it was that bad and money's no problem.
If looks could kill, from the locals.
Do you think that woman who approached Creepy knew him and did it for a joke?
If not she must have been desperate and blind.
If we ever find out the Inghams are going on a cruise we should all book up and haunt them. I doubt Chris would ever want to cruise because of having to mingle with so many normal people. Would be nowhere to hide.
They would never get up in time for breakfast or an excursion.
Talk of cruises reminded me of Kevin Cruise from Britains got Talent🤣he looks like creepys camper blonde twin 😂
801F4584-E67A-45C7-9F16-BF34560503D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
They say they felt sorry for the women begging with their children, but couldn’t give them money because they only have cards. They could have gone to a cash machine to get money or bought some food on their card for them. If a woman was asking Creepy if he wanted to go with her it was an alarming sign she was desperate They are selfish, nasty people.
They could've done another vlog where they take out a hundred pounds and give a fiver to each of twenty bewildered looking homeless people, whilst screeching and shoving a camera in their face.

Reactions: 14
So the last few days I can’t imagine they have washed or showered. The 2 younger kids look particularly filthy. Probably no education either. Creepy and his sidekick have created an absolute monster by taking the kids out of school and away from any kind of social interaction. There is absolutely no one looking out for these kids. Poor Isabelle as well. She looked lovely in her dress but that twisted woman had to mention negativity. She is vile. I wonder how many days this year those kids have spent in their own home.
What did she say about the dress? Why couldn’t she just compliment her and leave it at that? Thought Izzy has an ED? Why isn’t lazy more careful with what she says then? Or is the ED another made up story for the views?

• Sad
Reactions: 33
And they were laughing when he kept saying it’s mine! He’s a spoiled little brat, I have to keep reminding myself he’s only 3 but yeah I rarely dislike kids at that age but I make an exception for king jace x
Me too, I literally can't watch him, he's just a horrible little tit. He's only going to get worse with those 2 fuckwits as parents

• Haha
Reactions: 27
avatars-000490137504-8gwzqa-t500x500.jpg
Oh wee Creepy when the Prostitute came onto him.... I can't wait to bump into him 1 day sooooon xx

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jace is one of those kids I wana kick. Bloody brat! Why the hell is he allowed coke at his age! And as for someone propositioning the n,as if!! You’d need to be more that bleeping hard up in life to go anywhere near that ugly bleep
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I nearly choked on my tea but never a truer word was written 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
So Sarah Ingham doesn't like to follow other people's recommendations but then tells people not to come to Corfu in a van.

Bless her, Isla saying humans ruin things while she and the fam are gallivanting around Europe in a gas-guzzling pan etc etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Fatty Foghorn said that everyone was tuning in expecting an exciting travel vlog! Surely she’s taking the absolute piss? If anyone was wanting that they’d be looking at other YouTube channels.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
the autofixation with Izzy's body is getting beyond bleeping creepy. Izzy looked SO UNCOMFORTABLE while Sarah had to have her moment about the comments. And just sat there filming a close up shot of everything below Izzy's face. I bet Izzy would rather just not address them, doubt Sarah even asked if she was comfortable addressing them. What the actual duck is going on in that family 🤢
“Izzy do you want me to film this for the vlog or keep it for our memories?”

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Chris probably has ran out of cash after handing over his last 5 euros to the poor woman who offered to play with his chipolata

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So Sarah Ingham doesn't like to follow other people's recommendations but then tells people not to come to Corfu in a van.

Bless her, Isla saying humans ruin things while she and the fam are gallivanting around Europe in a gas-guzzling pan etc etc.

View attachment 1604839
View attachment 1604840
View attachment 1604842
From the absolute state of esmes hygiene, they probably thought they were sat begging in their spot!

Honestly I don't watch anymore but those clips, bleeping hell. What nerve did she hit with creeps when she said they had no money 🤔 bit touchy about that Woody Allen.....

Also Isla 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hoomons don't make the bird tit.....

• Haha
Reactions: 29
AN AWFUL TIME IN CORFU - WE HAD TO LEAVE THE ISLAND!

Creepstopher starts the vlog by showing us the view. Jace is screeching. Lazy shows us the other vans in the car park. Cars keep driving down and coming back when they realise it’s a dead end. Brief mention of Minganilla as they realise their broken down car has probably been crushed by now. They’re excited to do the half an hour hike.

The Inghams have woken up at Cape Drastis, one of the most beautiful views in Corfu and the most Northerly point. Creepstopher is excited. Drone shots. Lazy knows that over the way in the distance is Albania. She asks if it’s all Albania and comments that it’s massive. Isabelle is shocked that it’s mountainous when it’s flat on a map. Geography doesn’t seem to be a subject taught at the School of Ingham. Lazy comments on Isabelle’s outfit and cackles that it fits perfectly as someone told her it was too small. Jace screeches about and island in the distance.

Moaning about the roads. They off-roaded for half an hour. Drone shots. It’s bright and sunny. They were heading to Porto Timoni Beach however they couldn’t park the van and there was a dead end. Don’t do Corfu in a van. Even if they’d read it was hairy in a van they still would’ve come. Bikes and Quad bikes is the way to go. They’ve come to Corfu town for a bite to eat. They saw beautiful things driving around. There were no signs saying not to go up roads in a van.

The Inghams have come to a gyros shop. Lazy and Creepstopher are waiting for theirs to come out. Lazy and Isla didn’t like the gyros.

Creepstopher feels bad that the day has gone downhill. The meal was disgooooooostin, horrible, rancid. Chicken should be white but it was combined with fat balls. They’re hungry and thirsty. The girls are easily pleased. Like their mother then because you have to be easily pleased to marry Creepstopher. They’re walking around the Old Town. Esme is carrying Jace on her back. Creepstopher isn’t feeling Corfu and was tempted to go to the airport. There are many days that are hard when travelling in the van. Camping and vanlife is hard. 🎻 He isn’t complaining. Some days are harder than others. There are times when he wanted to give up. He adores travelling whilst being in his home but there always comes a time when he wants a hotel room. Lazy says Creepstopher isn’t complaining but the reality is some days you crave home. Some days they don’t know what to film. They’re off to the market.

Walking. Shots of Corfu. They make it to the market. The streets are cute, the restaurants are cute. Jace screeches across the street that he wants to buy more balls but Lazy says no. There are a lot of women with babies begging. Four women have asked the Inghams for money but they have none. They never have cash. It’s surprising how many women beggars there are. A woman offered Creepstopher something in a begging way but Laxy doesn’t know how to say it. More like the ponce asked a young woman if she wanted to go back to the van with him, she declined, he pushed for a yes, Lazy saw and confronted them and Creepstopher blamed the woman. No woman, no matter how poor, would beg Creepstopher for sex. Lazy feels distressed and guilty but it’s really cute. Isla saw a skirt that she wanted as it’s her favourite skirt so she’s saving her money for one. It was a tutu but 50€ and Lazy refused to buy it. She tells Isla to put it on her Christmas list.

The Inghams stop for food. The kids sit as a table. Jace grabs a coke bottle from Esme and screeches “miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine”. She takes it off him. They all go for Nutella and banana crepes. Jace has to share one. He is thrilled to see chocolate.

Shots of an airplane and cruise boat. Tell me you want to go home without telling me you want to go home. A stressful day ended with a stressful evening. They had a difficult time trying to find somewhere to sleep for the night. They have found somewhere opposite the ferry port but have to leave by 11am tomorrow morning for 5€ and they don’t accept card. They couldn’t get the van down the narrow streets. It took an hour and a half to get to a supermarket. Everyone behind them was beeping. They’re getting on the ferry tomorrow as they’re not feeling Corfu. Lazy wants to be on the cruise ship.

Creepstopher, Mila and Esme head off on a mission to the supermarket for water. Isla doesn’t like overnight ferries but watched an overnight cruise on YouTube. Lazy tells her some cruise ships are mega. She definitely wants to go on one one day. That ship (excuse the pun) has sailed, no way could they afford a cruise now. They couldn’t even afford a week in the Maldives so had to go on the beg. She apologises for the contents of the vlog. Tomorrow they’re off back to Greece to explore a small town before they head back to Italy. Isla is lingering in the background looking like little girl lost. She thinks Corfu is nice but the city is disappointing. There was a lot of bird poo and litter. Lazy doesn’t think Corfu has been the worst but the bins have all been overflowing on the off roads. She doesn’t think Corfu has been dirty. Corfu thinks you are dirty though.

End of vlog

The face that says Lazy's story about a lady coming up to Creepstopher begging for sex was a load of bullshite.
1664134065835.png
1664134130132.png

1664133508894.png
1664133556522.png
1664133967783.png
1664133610709.png
1664134250925.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
On channel 5 this evening there is a show called million pound motorhomes. Chris could only dream of owning some of the vehicles. I only caught some of it but a few of them look bigger than coaches. Actual people set for life would buy one of these, they look huge!

Reactions: 22
Corfu is literally my favourite place on earth. I cannot believe they slated the Gyros and couldn’t even pronounce it properly. It’s supposed to look like that and if you don’t want ‘balls of fat’ then a Giross (how Chris pronounced it), is not for you. It might not be a lasagne in a garlic baguette or cat sick from a slow cooker but it’s local cuisine and that’s probably too much agriculture for you to swallow. Anyone thinking of going to Corfu- do it! I can personally recommend Sidari.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.