The Ingham Family #252 Hello, you foo, I love you. C'mon join the Ifam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re looking at going to Corfu on holiday next year. As the Minghams have decided it‘s not for them, I shall get it booked.

They really are as thick as tit. They moan about their dinner. Why not go to a proper Grek restaurant and eat some real Grek food? They slate a whole island because they can’t get their van down the roads that they want to go. I’m sure that the Greks are really sorry for not having some forethought when they built their infrastructure.

Sarah, if you want to see something that’s dirty, look in the mirror or look at your kids. You‘re the epitome of dirty. All of you. I’d be embarrassed to leave my home if I was you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
We’re looking at going to Corfu on holiday next year. As the Minghams have decided it‘s not for them, I shall get it booked.

They really are as thick as tit. They moan about their dinner. Why not go to a proper Grek restaurant and eat some real Grek food? They slate a whole island because they can’t get their van down the roads that they want to go. I’m sure that the Greks are really sorry for not having some forethought when they built their infrastructure.

Sarah, if you want to see something that’s dirty, look in the mirror or look at your kids. You‘re the epitome of dirty. All of you. I’d be embarrassed to leave my home if I was you.
Well said! I’m also going to corfu and their recommendations have just made me want to go more! Hope you have a lovely time x

Reactions: 26
That €5 was probably the parking attendants wee bung that’s why he wanted cash 🤣 seriously tho who goes on holiday with 5 kids n doesn’t have cash even pocket money for the kids or if they wanted a cone from a wee stand etc

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That €5 was probably the parking attendants wee bung that’s why he wanted cash 🤣 seriously tho who goes on holiday with 5 kids n doesn’t have cash even pocket money for the kids or if they wanted a cone from a wee stand etc
I’ve read that in a Scottish accent! It’s my favourite accent

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sarah is definitely not pregnant. At least not knowingly. She's been drinking copious amounts of wine and had beer at her meal etc.

Reactions: 19
Tonight’s blog 🙄
Jace being annoying and poor Esme having to carry him whilst father of the year moaned to camera, did anyone see those women pointing at them and talking, I can imagine they said “ there’s that sex pest and his family” he was banging on not even looking where Isla, esme and jace were 🙄 those children are neglected in so many little ways
Isabelle looked nice in her dress
Sarah’s patience being tested listening to Isla 😂
And how can they have absolutely no cash on them not even 5 euros 😳
Tonight showed what piss poor planning looks like

Esme carrying Jace
Chris chatting tit oblivious to his children
Isabelle looking lovely
Sarah losing the will to live listening to Isla drone on
Notice phallic camera is back 🙈🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
"there's no signs" strikes again just like the lifejackets argument at the loch 🤦‍♀️. Common sense escapes them.

She blatantly repeated comments about the dress size because she knows it'll get engagement and boost the video. Doesn't give a jot about how it might affect her daughter.

Screenshot_20220925_181616.jpg

Screenshot_20220925_181705.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
For goodness sake stop saying that everything under the sun is flipping CUTE!!!!
So annoying.
When will they feed those churldren something that is healthy and not full of carbs and fat? Unbelievable.
They can’t go and find a cash machine because the van won’t fit down the tiny narrow roads? Why can’t Chris go walking down them to find one!
Chris, you don’t seem to know what a HARD work day is. Try being a doctor/ nurse/ refuse collecter/ builder/ special needs teacher / bus driver or indeed any other profession, then you will understand the meaning of HARD work. You haven’t a darn clue shweetheart.
“An awful time in Corfu” as title , complaining all the way through, then she ends vlog saying “ It’s been a lovely day” 🤦‍♀️🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Sarah is definitely not pregnant. At least not knowingly. She's been drinking copious amounts of wine and had beer at her meal etc.
She’s just obese and they are trolling to get a reaction, I do however expect a Christmas announcement after the way the slimy creep has been behaving

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Creepy is laying on a public beach, in a post coital spooning position with a stray dog, pinning in down and caressing it like a bleeping creep. Yeah, it grosses me out too.

View attachment 1603584

Creepy said he likes it "doggy style all the way!|, and you will notice the upward pulling of the fabric of his shorts makes it appear he's enjoying himself a little too much. He's always so bleeping inappropriate.

Poor dog.
Sandals with a beanie ffs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
.angered more than they should.
Food too Greek for you?
Someone definitely had a good go at them.
Two sulky big kids. Put a bloody smile on your faces and make it an enjoyable time for the sake of your kids. That's what normal people do, but then, oh well.
Isabel. The next road trip your stepfather wants to take you on tell him to sod off.
The whole vlog makes them look like spoilt brats.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s a good thing Sarah is on the vlog. If it wasn’t for her long winded, and completely necessary, explanation after what Isla said, I’d have had no idea what the child meant by ‘I saw a skirt I liked in a shop and want to buy it someday’
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jace is becoming a right brat, grabbing that bottle of coke and saying mine, mine, mine, I don't know of its me but his speech seems to have regressed.
Isla has put on a lot of wiieght this trip :(

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Had a look at drone laws for Greece & looks like he’s probably not used it legally there in the vlog, perhaps an email including link to the vlog would be useful to the authorities there ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It's 100% because they couldn't set up camp where they wanted. Corfu is a tourist trap, literally coaches everywhere. Coaches Sarah they are much bigger than your sweaty delivery van...
I came to say the same, we used to holiday in Corfu and do coach day trips, one to a monastery up in the mountains and the coach drivers turn them around on a dime, it’s scary to watch but they do it, and get down some very narrow streets

Reactions: 24
offcourse you will also make sure there is no garbage anywhere on the island, not just where people can see it but absolutely no garbage at all??
The strikes the Inghams off the Island then because they're the biggest load of garbage going.

Reactions: 15
What a performance tonight, first one I've watched in a while, nice to know nothing changes. Lazy still bitching, Jace still screeching. Did notice Esme was uncharacteristically quiet, or I missed or two penny's worth. Izzy did look nice in the dress, no need to address hate comments in front of her. Creepy getting propositioned, then going on a mini rant on how he wanted to be in hotel/own bed, obviously put him in the mood, couldn't shake the ball and chain, so she'll have to do instead of the normal 16/17 yr old. And poor little Isla trying to sound like she had an opinion on over population having an effect on the local area, or maybe she was trying to point out their own carbon footprint. But her mother couldn't look more uninterested if she tried. I honestly think if they for once put their kids first and put them back into school, Isla wouldn't take long to catch up, she honestly seems to have a thirst for knowledge. It might take her a year, but she'd get there and having a teacher who would take an interest in her learning would be a start. Then the social interaction she might actually become (I hate to put it this way, as out of the older kids it her I feel the most sorry for) likeable and someone who might actually go on to contribute to society, as apposed to her immediate family.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.